The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diane vs. Twins"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diane vs. Twins"
It seems to me that the twins are taking a lot of heat, here and in the house, when very few seem to realize that Diane is mostly to blame for what went down.

I think Diane shares a lot of the blame for Will being out, and I find it interesting that she isn't getting bashed nearly as much as the twins.

--It was Diane who exposed the N/K/W alliance to Adria.
--It was Diane who came up with the idea of the all twin alliance.
--It was Diane who suggested Adria put Will up for eviction.
--It was Diane playing both sides against each other.
--Diane gets all in a snit, because Natalie dares have a fleeting conversation with Marvin, while she is busy screwing the twins over every chance she gets.
--Diane promises to be loyal to the twins, then sets Adria up to break a tie, taking all the heat off of herself and Drew.
--Diane throws the HOH to Jennifer, knowing she is safe and that Jennifer will take the target from the twins.
--Diane strings Drew along all week, only to turn on him at the last minute, and protect herself with the vote.

Smart playing by Diane?

Or is she just a backstabbing b!tch like Adria?

I thought Diane was in a great position last week. She was able to get information from both sides, and she was able to vote for Will to stay, without making either side mad. Setting up the tie was the best thing for her in the game.

What I don't understand is why she is burning her bridges with the twins? Why not string them along further, since she was easily getting away with it?

Now Diane has Nic and Karen as allies. She has a chance to control Drew, but he doesn't seem too interested in joining as a 4th or 5th wheel. Cowboy is with the twins, and nobody can trust Marvin, so why go with those two NOW?

Diane had a solid 4 with the twins and Drew. She wasn't the target of the others, so why is she making her self a target of the twins side?

She didn't have to reveal herself this week either. If both twins are nominated, than the one who is left couldn't be upset with her.

I don't get it, but I think her moves will get her booted sooner than she would have been.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diane vs. Twins RealityAddict 08-20-04 1
 RE: Diane vs. Twins Drive My Car 08-20-04 2
 RE: Diane vs. Twins redheaded_sweetheart 08-20-04 3
   RE: Diane vs. Twins Just Plain Bill 08-20-04 4
 RE: Diane vs. Twins vixie 08-20-04 5
 RE: Diane vs. Twins Pretty_Kitty 08-20-04 6
   RE: Diane vs. Twins vixie 08-20-04 7
       RE: Diane vs. Twins Menses 08-20-04 8
 RE: Diane vs. Twins AugustGirl 08-20-04 9
   RE: Diane vs. Twins sisterwoman 08-21-04 10
       RE: Diane vs. Twins vixie 08-21-04 11
           RE: Diane vs. Twins sisterwoman 08-21-04 12
               RE: Diane vs. Twins Gypsy39 08-21-04 13
                   RE: Diane vs. Twins redheaded_sweetheart 08-21-04 14
                       RE: Diane vs. Twins Gypsy39 08-21-04 15
 Diane is an idiot.... anotherkim 08-21-04 16
   RE: Diane is an idiot.... Nanook 08-22-04 17
 RE: Diane vs. Twins yourstruly 08-22-04 18
   RE: Diane vs. Twins vixie 08-23-04 19
 RE: Diane vs. Twins FesterFan1 08-23-04 20
   RE: Diane vs. Twins ginger 08-23-04 21
       RE: Diane vs. Twins vixie 08-23-04 22
   RE: Diane vs. Twins arkiegrl 08-24-04 25
   RE: Diane vs. Twins munson 08-25-04 26
 Diane Oscirus 08-24-04 23
   RE: Diane vixie 08-24-04 24
   How do you spell Diane? "BAD" DrCarol 08-28-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Thank you, thank you, thank you! True, you are so right (or "true" as the case may be)...I love the post and couldn't agree more!

except for the backstabbing line about A...I'm still lovin' the twins!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"

Agree!
Diane can't be trusted by anyone.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-20-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
You're absolutely right...again. I'll be glad to see Diane go!

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Diane said it best herself a week or so ago in the DR: I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Gotta give it to ya, good points all. Still hate the twins, but even tho Diane is responsible for so much, she IS playing the game! Don't want to see her win, tho.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Diane is revolting.

08-20-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
but still...I'm just saying...

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Great Analysis...Diane is one of the worst players in Big Brother history...I do like her...but her game playing is horrible. Her peformance in the POV challeneges...her inability to make a strategic decision...and her plain ingornace in regards to who she should trust in the house...Diane does not even realize that Karen cannot stand her...She was better off running with the twins...Hope Drew wakes up and gives her the boot.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
I agree True! If I remember correctly, and granted this was the first week and I am old, wasn't it Diane who spilled the beans of the GPA to Drew, who promptly went to Jase, Scott and CB? Not such a smart move.

And yes, Diane was in a great position this past week. She just couldn't stand the pressure. She cracked big time and even Drew thinks she is crazy.

If you can't play with the big dogs Diane, you should have stayed at home.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
UGGG!! I can't stand Diane!! From the first show. I would much rather both of the twins stay over her. ANd that is saying a lot! She cannot be trusted because she will either wig out and spill her guts or just get pissed off and spill her guts. Guts everywhere.

08-21-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
LOL you got a point, sister (or do you prefer sistah?) I think one twin over Diane, but not both. She is rather annoying...not on the level of Alison (plllaaaagh) but coming close.
p.s. Welcome aboard, and pardon the dog's stupid question

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
<waves hello> Sistah, definately! Just because it makes me sound much more interesting Thanks for the welcome!

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Why Adria has not called Diane out over telling her to put Will up is beyond me. BOth Nat and A know she is with the other side now. Diane is the one that exposed the alliance she's kissing up to now to the twins. I can't stand her. I think she's a back stabbing skank. She's been wishy washy this whole game. She was friends with HOlly and then turned on her at the last minute too. I hope Diane is gone soon.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
You are sooo right....someone needs to call that girl out and it needs to be done BEFORE or during the veto meeting so if veto were to be used the info could be used as ammunition for Diane to be put on the block and get her out of the house once and for all!!!

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Veto meeting would be perfect. Now that would be some drama!It doesn't look like thats going to happen even though A/nat both know Diane is a lowlife now. I know I would be bringing it up. And her controlling attitude with Drew makes me sick. She's the one that went and ratted him out to Will and co. about him voting for WIll. SHe's really losing it. I don't think Drew likes her as much as she likes him. It would be great if got HOH and put her up. One can only dream.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
16. "Diane is an idiot...."
she was guaranteed a spot in the final 4 with the twin alliance. Not only that, she would beat the twins in a vote and if she played her cards right, she'd beat Drew. Now she's hooked herself up with Nakomis who would beat her in the end and won't be the one to boot Cowboy. Brilliant.

Adria and Natalie are even dumber, though, because they are letting both Nakomis and Diane put them in the bad light and saying nothing about it. Wonder what Karen would think about Nakomis asking A. not to put Cowboy up? Wonder what she'd think about Diane wanting Will put up?

Right now Drew and Marvin are the only ones playing with any brains. Sadly, that may not matter when their opponents are fruitcakes.

Oh, how I hope that Drew wins the veto and Nakomis has to put up Marvin or Karen. That could really make things interesting...and crazy.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--NMNW

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Diane is an idiot...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

Diane is a slimeball. She was the one who told Adria to put Will up, and now she's joined forces with that alliance (that just ##### lost a person, that makes sense) and is plotting against the twins. She actually said in the diary room she doesn't care who leaves, Adria or Natalie, just one of them has to go. B*tch!

Yeah, I can't believe Adria hasn't called Diane out. Maybe she figures nobody would believe her (Will didn't buy it when she told him one of his friends suggested he go up), and would just make the target on her back even bigger.

It's weird, my opinion towards everyone has changed since the start of this season. Those I liked I now hate, and those I hated I now like.

yourstruly 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
So true, True.
Hee Hee. Sorry! sometimes my juvenile side still comes out.

I stated this in the beginning. She did not make bad noms.

A biggest mistake (I know many of you will think I am
crazy) is being TOO loyal.

She did not rat Diane out in time because Diane was part
of the twin alliance. Now no one will believe her now.

She did not rat out Nak because sibling loyalty is
important to her. She probably has not even thought
about what Karen would think.

She blew up and drew attention to herself to ease off pressure from her sister. The whole tie deal was to bring the attention to herself. Again loyalty. Stupid move but understand her thinking.

In A's mind and everyone else's also as soon as Jase walked
out of the house was game on. The alliance was formed to
break up the four horsemen. Mission accomplished.

Diane however does not have a loyal bone in her body.
She also has a brain the size of a pinhead.
She did not even play both sides out of smarts.
It was because of paranoia and lack of the ability to
trust herself to make the right decision.

She does not have long. Noone trusts her. The only thing
saving her is everyone knows she is an idiot.

In the Karen/Nak alliance, she would be taken out before
CB.
In the A/N/Drew alliance, she would probably go even
before Marvin.

Marvin would take her out either before or right after
the twins. It depends if the twins could
convince him that he was part of the A/N/D alliance. He
does not like Nak or Karen so that might be possible.
Drew could have a strong partner there if he just
realized it.

08-23-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Hey there truly, and welcome aboard. Don't see her as being loyal at all. Protecting herself and her twin has always been her priority, IMO. Has she forgotten those instances, who knows. Is she just blowing them off, because she feels noone would buy it anyway? Who knows, but I'm not feeling any loyalty when I read the live feed transcripts, whatsoever. Sorry.
But hey, the dog and I are happy to meet you!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Diane has had the good fortune of having people stupid enough to listen to her. By all rights, she should be gone by now. It was her idea to court Drew into her fledgling alliance with Mike, but she got Mike to do the courting. Next thing you know, Mike's gone.

It was her who pushed Adria to gun for Will. (Does that make Diane Jesus?) But it was Adria (with the help of her equally dimwitted sister) who completely screwed that one up. The HUGE irony in all of that was that initially Adria wanted someone in the jury house who wouldn't poison other jurors. Ooops. I mean could she have picked two worse housemates if that was her goal? All Will and Marvin do is talk sh!t.

So Diane has gotten this far in the game because as dumb as she is (and she's got a lot of The Dumb), there's always someone dumber. After all, who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who listens to the fool?

Speaking of which, lost in all this Will=Cry Baby noise this week is how colossally the Twins screwed up last week. Adria's passive-aggressive "Jesus told me to nominate you" BS and saccharine-filled idiotic nomination/POV speeches and that asinine "come kiss my ass for the veto" strategy they came up with were top-notch "How Not To Win Big Brother" stuff.

Personally, I didn't have a problem with Will. Juvenile? Pfft. This is Big Brother. They're all juvenile when they leave. I love that sh!t. They need more of it as far as I'm concerned. I don't want any fake hugging and "I love you even though you just cost me a chance at $500K" nonsense. And how was Will any more juvenile than Marvin? (Who, btw, is my new fave.) Don't tell me you watch this show for purity of spirit and good sportsmanship. Puh-leeze. We watch it for the catfighting and the snarky diary room comments. Otherwise it's the most boring show on television.

Fester
OK, so I rambled. With my current schedule I'm at least 2 episodes behind the curve, so I got a lot to catch up on.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
What Fester said. I will not be surprised to see Diane in final 4.

I WILL be surprised if she and Drew last five hot seconds outside of the house.

08-23-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Nodding in agreement along with Ginger (dog wagging and licking Ginger) sorry gin, any way. So well said Fester. I just realised that I, too, crave the messy departures. That and the incredulous ones, like Scott and Holly. Oh wait, that was Holly's normal face. Ooops!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
Fester,
*I* watch BB for the purity of spirit and good sportsmanship.

Hey, I was able to type that with a straight face. No LOL or gagging! I'm going to have to apply for the next season!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
I would love to see Marvin win it, the rest make me sick!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Diane vs. Twins"
And along comes Fester to speak the truth. I've always been a FesterFan anyway.

Diane's suggestion of nominating Will came in the context of discussing the appropriate decoy to make sure Marvin was evicted next. Diane never suggested evicting Will. The idiot twin made the decision to keep her noms a surprise. Yeah, good call on that one. And Adria has mentioned this. It's just not carrying any weight because the others don't subscribe to the twin's delusions. Tonite's episode just proved how self-righteous and hypocritical these two are.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-24-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
23. "Diane"
is a hypocritical b****8 who has no chances of winning

and thats all I got to say about that

08-24-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Diane"
wow!

DrCarol 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 06:21 AM (EST)
27. "How do you spell Diane? "BAD""
I am so tired of Diane's bad mouth, bad attidute, contantently digging at everyone who isn't in hearing range, including Drew. I'm tired of her bashing the bible and Drews belief in it. She's over the top with her 5 minute Twin Alliance, backstabbing and dishing of A & N. She's a nasty drunk almost always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and will probably 'snuggle' with Marvin once she arranges for Drew to be kicked out, probably in the veto 3rd nomination spot.

Drew needs to go off by himself and do his 'thinking', he seems to want ot play the game but his attachement to Daine is blowing it.

It's Diane's way or nothing and she is constantly putting him down to his face and only partly in a kidding fashion. Diane's going to be Drew's half mil reality tv ho. She's prvoven she's not even worth a $5'ver.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •