The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gifts for the Houseguests!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gifts for the Houseguests!"
What should we give tham if we could?

Poor Poor Holly. I know many of you would like to give her a clue, but I feel so bad for her, cursed as she is with being too perfect to be likeable. I want to give Holly her very own pity party. She can cry and complain about how everyone is jealous of her, she can decorate the walls with her headshot, drink all the whine she wants while applying large amounts of waterproof mascara. Yes, Holly needs a pity party, she can invite her mannequin, the only person who really understands her.

For Diane, I would like to set her an appointment with a decent hair sylist. Those high lights are bad. Never ever use that Herbal Essence crap, I should know, I did my child's hair, and though it isn't as bad as Dianes, it's close. So Diane, you get decent High Lights.

Marvin needs his very own mannequin, because I think he is very lonely. All that talk about the women he has all over him??? Now come on. Marvin hardly has movie star looks and that crude way he talks about women doesn't sound to me like a guy who actually spends much time with them. Besides, does Mortician scream "chick magnet" to you? No. Since a real life breathing woman would be disgusted with Marvin's creepy sex talk and grabbiness, I am giving him his very own Doll.

For Scott, I would buy a pair of pants, real pants, that fit, like the grown up boys wear. And a trampoline, just because I think he'd like to jump up and down all day long. ( *note* Buggy not responsible for any injuries Scott may sustain while jumping or falling off the trampoline, that doesn't mean she won't laugh. Really loud).

Okay people, how about it? Are there some gifts you would like to give the houseguests?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! samboohoo 07-30-04 1
   RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! motormouth 07-30-04 2
       RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! Rockytop Chick 07-31-04 3
           RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! Cookiehahnster 07-31-04 4
 RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! strid333 07-31-04 5
 RE: Gifts for the Houseguests! Oscirus 07-31-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
For starters:

Holly: She needs some Cheesse for her Whine.

Jase: I'd give him an "n" for the end of his name. I know there's still an "e" there, but the "n" would certainly be an improvement.

Will: I'd give him Marcellas. At first I thought Drew, but then that would ruin it for me.

Scott: An eraser to fit over the end of his pencil.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-30-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
"Holly: She needs some Cheesse for her Whine"

"Scott: An eraser to fit over the end of his pencil."

LMAO Samboohoo!!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
Drew and Cowboy: a backbone for each

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
Scott: I would give him a pumice stone for the callouses he surely has on his palms.

Diane: I would give her a referral to a good orthodontist.

Cowboy: I would give him the appointment right after Diane's.

Nakomis: I would give her a sense of identity so she could stop the junvinile search.

Adria: I would give her the Buns of Steal video, so she could firm up the junk in her trunk.

Jase: I would give him back his infancy so his mother could breastfeed him this time.

Marvin: I would give him a pair of dark glasses so he could stare at the women without them knowing.

Karen and Lori: I would give them both my number, so we could hang out sometime.

Holly: I would give her her address so she can find her way home after the show.

Mike: I'd give him a scrub brush and some Ajax so he could clean up the skid marks he made in the house.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-31-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
For N or A, I would give one of them a nice hair dye. It would make life a lot easier.

Three is the perfect number.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-31-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Gifts for the Houseguests!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-04 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

I would get Marvin a nice blowup doll I think both Marvin and all the women in the house would thank me for that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •