The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The word "Sequester""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jimmy Jones 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The word "Sequester""
What is this? A high profile murder trial?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy. So I'm hoping there are
a few knowledgeable posters who can explain why Dana and
those who follow her need to be sequestered.

If I'm bounced in the mid rounds of "Big Brother", Like our pal Dana, I would understand that I'm part of the jury, but sticking around until September would seem like an insufferable
sentence.

So, if anybody has an explanation, I'd sure like to hear it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The word "Sequester" nailbone 08-08-03 1
   RE: The word "Sequester" Fast Eddie 08-08-03 2
       RE: The word "Sequester" nailbone 08-08-03 4
 RE: The word "Sequester" SaphireLady 08-08-03 3
   RE: The word "Sequester" nailbone 08-08-03 5
       PBJ Fast Eddie 08-08-03 6
           RE: PBJ AZ_Leo 08-11-03 8
               RE: PBJ wakeraver 08-29-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The word "Sequester""
Last year, though Danielle played the smartest game, she lost to Lisa, and it came out that the votes of the jury were influenced by what they saw her say in the diary room as they watched at home.

So this year, the jury is being sequestered somewhere until the end, and shown only nominations, vetos and competitions, so they can make their votes without being influnenced by diary room stuff that's supposed to be "private" from the other HGs.

Just another "twist" to the game for this year.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The word "Sequester""
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-03 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

While Danielle played the smartest game inside, she played the outside game miserably, thus "influencing" the jury against her. Well, that was all part of the game and she knew that the jury would see all that stuff. By playing that half of the game so poorly she quite rightly deserved to lose.

However, in order to play the outside game well would deny the audience a lot of insight and interest. Thus the decision to change the game fundamentally with the sequestering.

I don't see this as a hardship on the jury. They signed up to be incommunicado till the end. Whether that's inside the house or at some resort shoudn't be an issue.

08-08-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The word "Sequester""

>While Danielle played the smartest game
>inside, she played the outside
>game miserably, thus "influencing" the
>jury against her. Well,
>that was all part of
>the game and she knew
>that the jury would see
>all that stuff.

I don't think she realized they'd see diary room stuff.

By
>playing that half of the
>game so poorly she quite
>rightly deserved to lose.
>
I agree totally.

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-08-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The word "Sequester""
While both of the responses were right, they forgot one thing. When a HG was evicted, BB gave them tapes of all the shows for them to watch, so not only did they get to watch the shows past, they got to read internet stuff, and everything. BB knew that the DR would be nothing this year without a change, so this is the change, and therefore no internet, no watching of show, just tapes of comps. I am sure they will have it better then there HG, no PBJ weeks, and movies and other TV shows, etc.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-08-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The word "Sequester""
>While both of the responses were
>right, they forgot one thing.
> When a HG was
>evicted, BB gave them tapes
>of all the shows for
>them to watch, so not
>only did they get to
>watch the shows past, they
>got to read internet stuff,
>and everything.

I didn't know about the tapes. That would make a big difference!

BB knew
>that the DR would be
>nothing this year without a
>change, so this is the
>change, and therefore no
>internet, no watching of show,
>just tapes of comps.

I see what you mean there. If they knew that the jury would see what's being said, they'd feel not as free to say what they want. I'd get boring in a hurry.

>I am sure they will
>have it better then there
>HG, no PBJ weeks, and
>movies and other TV shows,
>etc.

Heh. Even if they can't watch anything else, they'll be thankful for no PBJ weeks.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
6. "PBJ"
What's the big problem with PBJ? As kids I remember everyone loved it. I was the luckiest guy because my father worked at Planter's Peanuts and we always had a good supply of peanut butter (as well as various nuts and chocolate). I ate it every day and it was always a treat. I salivate now just thinking about it - which is all I can do, given what it would do to my waistline.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-11-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: PBJ"
Did you have to eat it 3 times a day with no option of anything else? And I don't think they got a peanut butter or jelly company to endorse so they are probably buying the cheapest stuff possible.

wakeraver 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: PBJ"
Awwwwww! Poor THEM!!!!!!!!!!! They gotta eat the pb and j! Not a bit of sorrow here! With a pool, hot tub, games to play and pleasant surroundings, sorry, but they all come off as a big bunch of whiners when b******* about the pb and j "punishment". Oh-hhhhhh, watch out! it's gonna make 'em all get CRANKY! They could ALL stand to starve a little bit anyways, and hit the wieghts while they're at it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •