The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-05-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
Ummm....just thought about this....if you are from the West Coast and DO NOT want to know anything, please do not open this thread. I almost posted before remembering that I should not post any potential spoiler info in this forum. Hope this enough words to NOT show any unwanted information to those who have not seen the show!

Okay, is it just me, or did anyone else notice that Julie's voice seemed to quiver and she seemed very nervous and in awe of Roddy? She giggled like a silly school girl and seemed to hang on his every word! Blech!

Oh, and Roddy's Dad wants him to bring Chiara home for Thanksgiving? WTF??????? EEEEEK! What is it with the 'dads' finding Chiara "charming, vibrant, spontaneous, full of life,etc" (Jason's dad used similar adjectives). I guess they were salivating at her nasty talk during live feeds and living vicariously through their sons!

And one more thing...why the heck did Amy say she regretted not using POV? It is the smartest move she has made during the entire game! DUH!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff Cin 09-05-02 1
 Dear Julie Canada Girl 09-05-02 2
 RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff GTmike 09-06-02 3
 RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff SurvivinDawg 09-09-02 4
   RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff lizard 09-09-02 5
       RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff ginger 09-13-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-02, 09:04 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
I think Roddy's dad just wants to get some

Cin

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
2. "Dear Julie"
Ok, I've got some advice for you.

Gravity, no bra, tight TIGHT shirt = Ugh!

Please, honey, those boobs are not going to reperkulate!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
I have to agree about Roddy's dad. My head turned sideways a bit and I know that I was giving that "WHAT?!?!?" look when I heard him say what he said about Thanksgiving. It also struck me as weird that with all that Chi has revealed on the show that Roddy's parents would think wonderful things of her. Maybe my parents were just too conservative.

Did y'all catch her last comment about a final twist? What is there left to do? There are only 5 people left with only 2 being left to vote. I have never watched the show before so I don't know what will happen towards the end. Any ideas on what the twist will be? Maybe they offer someone a bribe to leave like in Mole 2??

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-02, 06:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-02 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Okay, is it just me, or did anyone else notice that Julie's voice seemed to quiver and she seemed very nervous and in awe of Roddy? She giggled like a silly school girl and seemed to hang on his every word! Blech!

Chen did seem nervous, but I don't think it was attraction. Roddy's posture, positioning, and attitude seemed very intimidating to me, and I think Chen was instinctively nervous of that.

Oh, and Roddy's Dad wants him to bring Chiara home for Thanksgiving? WTF??????? EEEEEK! What is it with the 'dads' finding Chiara "charming, vibrant, spontaneous, full of life,etc" (Jason's dad used similar adjectives).

Here comes more "Conspiracy Dawg" theory again, but I believe CBS asked the parents to say those (nice) things about ChiWhora. We KNOW that Jason's parents watch the feeds, and while the dad dutifully said the nice things, the mother made her disapproval clear... but in a "nice" way, so to speak. As to Roddy's parents, I don't think they've seen the feeds, or else there wouldn't have been such enthusiasm. This is CBS continuing to try to portray ChiWhora as a decent person, when in truth she's a worthless worse-than-a-whore (and Roddy knows it).

Edited to add: And you're right: Jason's dad used similar adjectives!!! In fact, let's review some tapes... their words were SO similar (many of the adjectives were exactly the same!) that it's almost proof that they were virtually asked to read from a script.

And one more thing...why the heck did Amy say she regretted not using POV? It is the smartest move she has made during the entire game! DUH!

I'll try to give a couple of plausible answers here, and see what y'all think: 1) It's easy for us to sit here and bash these guys, but we really don't know the emotional pressures of being in that house, playing for a half-million dollars. AMY might just have been succumbing to that pressure and wishes she were free of it; hence, her wish she'd used the POV. 2) AMY is play-acting, and is trying to use her emotions to get others to feel sorry for her, etc. Dani is using her family to achieve this same goal, for example.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-09-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
>And one more thing...why the heck
>did Amy say she regretted
>not using POV? It is
>the smartest move she has
>made during the entire game!
>DUH!

>
>I'll try to give a couple
>of plausible answers here, and
>see what y'all think:
>1) It's easy for us
>to sit here and bash
>these guys, but we really
>don't know the emotional pressures
>of being in that house,
>playing for a half-million dollars.
> AMY might just have
>been succumbing to that pressure
>and wishes she were free
>of it; hence, her wish
>she'd used the POV.
>2) AMY is play-acting, and
>is trying to use her
>emotions to get others to
>feel sorry for her, etc.
> Dani is using her
>family to achieve this same
>goal, for example.

My take on it is that Amy simply wants to be liked, which would be typical of an addictive personality. She couldn't bear the thought of Roddy hating her as he left (and the jerk spent every waking moment telling how worthless and untrustworthy she is!). She has had so many epiphanies in the house, realizing that life is about much more than this, usually just after a binge or a Marci lecture, that I think she's totally confused and lost. Pathetic as she's portrayed, I feel sorry for her.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Julie Chen and other BB3 stuff "
Have to say, while I've always happily based Julie in the past, she was v. funny last night, smacking Marcellus upside the head! They have clearly told her to unwind (or medicated her), with positive results.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •