The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-07-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
Up until now, I have really liked Danielle (I actually still do)...BUT..........SHEEEEESH! I would NEVER be able to sleep within 20 feet of that lady! I know they amplified the sound for the effect, but GAD! I nearly turned my tv off because that bone-crunching grind was making me nauseous!

Also, as long as I'm on Bashers......was anyone else wanting Lisa to just hawk up a loogie and get rid of that nasal thing she had going on? Give that poor gal some antibiotics!

And a final note....wtf was with that shave job on Josh? Ooooh, he's just such a rebel. Blech.

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... true 08-07-02 1
   RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... jase 08-07-02 2
 RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... SurvivinDawg 08-08-02 3
   No, it is pretty bad travelingbetty 08-08-02 4
 RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... Cin 08-08-02 5
 RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... Red Lady 08-08-02 6
 RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... LadyT 08-08-02 7
   RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH... LadyLuna 08-09-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
LOL Mandy!

My son used to grind his teeth when he was younger, and let me tell ya, it's far worse in person than it was on tv. *shudder*

I think Lisa sounds exactly like Maria Shriver, or maybe it's just my hearing. Apparently her voice annoys Chiwhora too. Hey, thats a good reason to stab your bud in the back, huh?

Josh is just plain disgusting, I wouldn't last 3 minutes with that freak. He is such a nervous Nelly, did ya notice how he moves and fidgets constantly. Ack! Oh, and he STILL has his hand in his pants! Ewww...(*waves to Buggy*)

Nice to see you here Mandy! Stick around, there's tons of bashing material this season!

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
Danielle's teeth grinding and Lisa's, Josh's and Eric's voices would drive any sane person nuts. I have a low tolerance for stuff like that and that's why I tape this show. I couldn't handle watching BB2 any other way.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
While I'm sure the grinding noise is bad, I felt like SeeBS was really amplifying it on TV and making it sound worse (or at least different) than reality. JMHO.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-08-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
4. "No, it is pretty bad"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-02 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-08-02 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

I am listening to it right now and it is pretty bad. It sounds like a bag of marbles being bounced around. It is almost as bad as listening to fingernails on a chalkboard. Arghhhhhhh!

Edited to say that I cannot spell!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
WOW I was hearing it this morning also, I hope I don't grind my teeth like that at night.

Cin

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
I'll just say this....

and leave it at that!

Regards,

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
CBS had to amplify it. I grind my teeth, and I made my Mom listen to Dani last night, and she said I am totally not that bad. I am sure she is bad, but not to the point where you will jump off a bridge. But Josh, please take your stupid ass goatee and find the nearest bridge...

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-02, 02:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Danielle the Grinder! ARGGGGGH!!!!!!!!"
I know I've asked this somewhere else... but I'm really curious.

Does anybody know WHY Josh has a handlebar on his chin? Was it explained in the live feeds?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •