The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #11 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-09-16, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #11 List"
To elaborate on Kingfish’s comment last week, kudos to production for yet another well-designed competition (POV.) What would have been really clever was to have the MACGyver theme comp hosted by none other than Johnny MAC.

THE BROMANCE

VICTOR – Hail to the “Victor”…once again. A while back my Board Buddy remarked how James should have tried to take POV over Victor. My response was I’m certain Victor is coveting every notch on his competition belt. And right on cue not only is he keenly aware of his accomplishments, based on several DR interviews, the man keeps exact count. Now will being arguably the most successful competition performer in BB history overcome the fact he earned THREE opportunities to play? I’m not sure he’ll be able to swing it, but he’s certainly making a case for himself.

PAUL – Despite Victor’s competition prowess, I still contend Paul deserves the win this season. Yes Michel, you read that right! LOL. If you’re unable to be a competition stud the next best thing is to align yourself with someone who is. Players who orgasm over the ADS or the dastardly backdoor tactic should take notice. Yet unlike some former pathetically inept players who needed a challenge beast to carry them to the end, despite his low win total, Paul has proactively risen from the ashes during the first three weeks of the game and has owned this season mostly on his own accord.

Bromance Footnote: If Corey or Nicole wins HOH either will have little choice but to nominate BOTH of them. Should only one of the Bromance Duo gets nominated with James and the other Bro wins POV and takes his partner off the block the only HG left to nominate would be their showmance partner. I believe my grammar school math is accurate here.

THE SHOWMANCE

So “obvious couples” are at a disadvantage in this game??

NICOLE – Last female remaining could equate to a BB title with a “Cat House” Jury. We heard Da’Loser pretty much laying the groundwork for that in the Jury House last night. I could certainly see her embracing Michel’s “a bird in the hand worth two in the bush” approach by aligning with James to target the power duo with Victor unable to compete in the next HOH. Her challenge is the other remaining HGs are also privy to the gender stacked Jury so, other than Corey, no one may want to take that chance sitting next to her.

COREY – Solid impressive effort in the POV comp. Anything other than Paul winning HOH, the showmance continues to sit pretty. He has James in his back pocket even without giving him the bribe. Speaking of the bribe, his generosity toward Victor provided additional breathing room when Victor was crowned HOH immediately after. I still don’t see him winning any F2 scenario, but he’ll never have another opportunity to get even 50K for 90+ days of work/play.

THE NOMANCE

JAMES – Michel will refer to him as a “bird in the hand;” I prefer “lone wolf.” Going against Natalie’s wishes to keep Victor, James went with his gut and decided to keep Corey, and now his decision could pay him dividends. It will serve him well to continually remind Corey (and Nicole) of that decision every minute in the House. HMMMM, nominating Bridgette...when Natalie did not want him to. Voting out Victor and keeping Corey...when Natalie did not want him to. When a rhetorical question was asked, “Who’s wearing the pants” we were given a clue…”the cute one.” Kingfish and I know you don’t think much of his game, but I would never figure you’d refer to James as “cute.” HaHa!

OFF TO THE CAT HOUSE

NATALIE – Geez, what a bitch! It appears the “Dear James” letter is all but written. What I suspected all season unfortunately (for James) will most likely come to fruition. Paulie should walk out of the Cat House and join a Carpenter’s Union because he “nailed it.” To her credit at least she didn’t skank herself out like Homanda in BB15, but she used Jamesy to advance playing the role of Reality Show Ho. Through all this I can gain a greater appreciation for Grandma Meg for making it known right from the start it was all about friendship. Her backpedaling efforts during the live eviction and Julie interview were striving but lame. She does get props for her good sportsmanship while exiting with class. Emotional mess crybabies should take notice.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-09-16 1
   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-09-16 4
       RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-09-16 7
           RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-09-16 9
               RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-09-16 11
                   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-10-16 12
                       RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-10-16 13
               RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-10-16 16
                   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-11-16 18
                       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-11-16 20
                           RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-12-16 27
                               RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-13-16 28
                                   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-13-16 30
                                       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-13-16 31
                                           RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-14-16 41
 RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-09-16 2
   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-09-16 3
       RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-09-16 5
           RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-09-16 6
               RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-09-16 8
                   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-09-16 10
                   RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-10-16 15
 RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-10-16 14
   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-11-16 17
       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-11-16 21
           RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-12-16 26
               Since we won't have another list: michel2 09-14-16 32
                   RE: Since we won't have another lis... Aruba 09-14-16 40
   RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-11-16 19
       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-12-16 22
           RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-12-16 23
               RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-12-16 24
                   RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-12-16 25
                       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-13-16 29
                           RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-14-16 33
                               RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-14-16 34
                                   RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-14-16 35
                                       RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-14-16 36
                                           RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-14-16 37
                                               RE: Week #11 List michel2 09-14-16 38
                                                   RE: Week #11 List kingfish 09-14-16 39
                                   RE: Week #11 List Aruba 09-14-16 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-16, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #11 List"
Our rankings should be pretty obvious this week, and your catagories are inspired.

But just to be disagreeable, I'll put the Showmance on top. Victor I like, but Paul I despise, so he'll drag his partner into last place among the pairs.

Actually, my rankings just fall into place, mostly by default.

Shomance; Nicory is first by default. They don't include Paul.

Nicole; Nicole is first by default. Because she isn't Corey. It seems the cathouse is leaning anti-Nicole so she could be a goat. As much as it astonishes me to write this, if it comes down to Corey and Nicole at F2, Corey could win. I don't think either duo will end up facing each other, the dynamics of the show tend to work against either of two duos at F4 being F2.

Corey; Still chuckling about "Tater Totter". What a dumb bunny. And to think he might actually win really puts the overall intelligence of the entire cast into perspective. And it makes picking on James for his bad guesses really weird. In spite of the fact that Paul thinks James is not intelligent, and in spite of the possibility that Paul is actually smarter than James (he is unquestionably more conceited than James), intelligence is not an absolute, intelligence is relative.

Bromance; The Paulictor duo is in last by default. They are the last remaining duo that includes Paul. Also because I think the fact that they are basing their game more on honor, revenge, and loyalty that Nicorey are, mainly because of Victor. And one thing we've all learned thru 30+ seasons of Survivor and 18 seasons of BB, basing strategy on those things is a losing game.

Victor; Victor is first in this duo by default. He isn't Paul. But he is basing his game on sentiment and revenge, not on what it will take to win the $500K. So odds are, as admirable a guy as he is, and as valiant as he has played, and as much as he may be favored if her were to make F2, he will probably lose.

Paul; Reprehensible egoist. But ruthless. A Vanessa with a beard, except he's less likable. His remarks when Big Meech took Pablo out revealed what an ugly self-centered person he is. On the plus side, beside being ruthless he is conniving, perceptive, and doesn't lack for energy.

Paul's performances at the recent challenges have been remarkably poor. Has he been letting others do his work and is he just waiting for the crucial HoH or Veto to strike, or is he just not very good at challenges? We shall see.

NoMance; By default (it's all his fault, according to Nat), James.

James; Seems to have given up the ghost. Unless he wins HoH or the next veto, he will be on the block next week, but he needs to revitalize his game. He should take a moment to understand that he still has influence in this game.

Whichever alliance wins HoH will have the choice of putting up either the other alliance, or, more likely, James plus one of the other alliance. Either way, an interesting decision will be set up for the HoH if James wins Veto, and however he decides to use it.

Off to the Cathouse;

Natalie; Kudos to Nat for not losing sight of the end goal, and when confronted with being on the block with her alliance and maybe life mate, she played to win. That's how you play the game. And at the same time she tried to get James out of the game by convincing him that their situation was all his fault, and getting him ready to fall on his sword for her.

I don't know what the true feelings are between them, but Natalie is a beautiful, vivacious, and deadly snake. And she I think she played a masterful game. Hope to see her again.

One final compliment for Natalie, they picked the right person of the two to evict. She's (IMO) the smartest and slyest person on the show this season, and James has been beaten into an emotional wreck, much less of a threat to the others than Natalie would have been.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-09-16, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #11 List"
Can't offer too much disagreement ranking by default.

My rankings are based mostly on the week just completed as opposed to how I believe they will fare in the future or on any personal like/dislike as human beings. Mucho comments/remarks on your list:

Clearly we came away from the Jury House update with different perspectives. You feel they are leaning anti-Nicole. If you’re right I guess I’m putting too much stock in Da’Loser’s comment suggesting she might campaign for the only remaining HG with a vagina. I can see Da’Lusional rallying Bridgette, Zakiyah and Natalie to join her in making a “girl power” statement. Heck, I wouldn’t be totally shocked if even The Mess jumped on board. If we do have a Nicole/Corey F2 and Corey wins, I’ll eat my hat. But you make a good point that the dynamics of the show probably won’t result in that outcome.

“Tater Totter”...what a “Potato” Head! LMAO. Not only does it put the overall intelligence of the entire cast in perspective, but IMO I’m guessing 95% (and note that is a very, VERY conservative guess) of the Bozos casted by Production are “not intelligent.” So for Paul or anyone on BB to comment on another HG for not being intelligent is as laughable as the Mayor of Munchkinland to comment on one of his constituents for not being tall. LOL.

I honestly did not catch specifically what Paul’s “ugly” comments on Big Mess were for taking Pablo when she was evicted. And his comments toward her were bleeped out when he reprimanded The Mess for sticking her nose in someone else’s business that did not directly concern her. It must have been pretty vulgar and harsh because even Paulie’s reaction was shocking.

But let’s be equally fair about this. If someone has the inside dope what Paul specifically said then it’s only fair to find out what Big Mess said to Nicole that got bleeped out as well when she walked out the door on her eviction night. I recall it caused Nicole to make a beeline out of the room in complete disgust. Now granted Nicole is not the most thick-skinned individual but I would presume it was probably something just as vulgar and harsh. Anyone out there with that info?

My biggest disagreement with your assessments is James going up with someone from another duo. I can’t see that happening because of the likelihood the HOH may be forced to nominate their partner as a replacement nom. For example if Corey wins HOH and nominated James and Victor, then Paul wins POV, he will most certainly take Vic off the block and now Corey is forced to put Nicole up. The reason I had Corey as HOH in my example is because when last night’s episode was ending Corey pretty much was lapping the field, so I don’t think it is a far-fetched assumption to predict Corey as our next HOH. But the same could apply if Paul wins HOH, nominates James and Nicole, and then Corey wins POV forcing Paul to name Victor as a replacement.

I’m not all too sure Natalie’s eviction will cause James to fall apart...if anything it may renew his focus to set his sights on actually winning the game and the 500K as opposed to winning a girl that I have suspected all along was just playing him. As much as I despise not putting out your best effort, it would probably serve James well to not win HOH or POV this week for the reasons I stated above.

09-09-16, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #11 List"
Yeah, I'd like to know what Big Meech said to Nicole also, she did hot foot it out. Interestingly there was no DR interview (yet) about that.

But Paul discussed Meech's taking Pablo with Victor on the show right after she left, and his remarks weren't bleeped. It was a set of egotistical observations about what an terrible person she was because of that, and how it revealed her real personality, totally lacking any understanding of the humor of the situation. He's a prick.

Actually, if James doesn't win HoH (and I agree that Corey was way ahead) the situation is pretty much the same either way if the goal of both remaining alliances is to boot James. In both scenarios they have to hope James doesn't win Veto. In one scenario they would not want him to win so that they could put him on the block via a Veto replacement, and in the other scenario they would not want him to win and remove himself from the block.

As to James' demeanor, he certainly looked downcast, and his challenge participation didn't seem to be too spirited. Poor decision making when he changed from filling up the small jug to filling up the larger jug. I hope you are right that he isn't lost. Poor boy seems to be lost lovelorn to me, but hopefully he'll pick it up.

Winning this HoH might not be in his best interests, but getting the Veto would be very helpful.

09-09-16, 09:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week #11 List"
HMMMMM, I don't know. If Big Mess's primary objective when swiping Pablo was to be a "class clown," then Paul's lack of a sense of humor can be perceived as being a prick. But I truly feel the Mess's primary objective was to be vengeful and vindictive when she took Pablo. If that be the case then I can understand where he's coming from.

I'm jumping on board with Michel's "a bird in the hand worth two in the bush" approach so I do not feel James will be nominated regardless who wins HOH. If he is not nominated then he has no vested interest in trying to win POV either.

In BB time I believe James has had ample time to rebound from being used. And if my assumption that he should be able to skate by this week is true, then this extra week should be the extra time he needs to pick up his game and keep his eye on the ultimate prize.

I'm thinking Michel will have the "connections" to inform us EXACTLY what Paul and The Mess said that Production felt the need to bleep out.

09-09-16, 11:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #11 List"
I think it's a given that impishness was part of Meech's motive, just as I'm sure that a bit of revenge and was mixed in also. So we can discuss her motivations. Her motivation and character (or lack of) doesn't IMO impact or ameliorate his response, or his character. They really are two separate peoples, and each should be judged on his or her own merits.

If James is not nominated, he has a very real reason to win Veto. He would want to make sure that the noms stay the same to prevent his being a replacement nom. If he's not nominated initially, he should be real suspicious about a backdoor plan being hatched (I admit you lost me with the "Bird in the bush" comment).

I hope you're right about James. He does have time to recover, and he is a smart little feller.

09-10-16, 06:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #11 List"
I don’t want to steal any of Michel’s thunder because the “bird in the hand worth two in the bush” reference was his brainchild, but being you are lost with that analogy I’ll offer a clarification.

With two “obvious pairs,” i.e. the Bromance and the Showmance and the Lone Wolf making up the F5, Michel suspects (and as shocking as it may sound, I agree) that each pair at this stage of the end game will now target the other allowing the Lone Wolf a pass to the F3. So each pair will feel having to only deal with one HG at F3 (a bird in the hand) is better odds than having to deal with two HGs at F4 (two in the bush.)

If James becomes wise to that then he would have no reason of desperation to have to win POV. On the other hand if he is oblivious to that approach and/or if paranoia should set in, I see your point about suspecting a possible backdoor plan and feeling the need to have to win POV. He is a “smart little feller” so I believe he’ll put two and two together...figuratively AND literally.

Simply put, Big Mess is an emotional mess and I will never regard much of what she says or does as strategy, designed approaches, or planned motivation. Her knee-jerk reactions are driven by her instabilities. Whereas former Shock TV hosts like Wally George, Jerry Springer, and Morton Downey Jr. made prosperous livings realizing there’s entertainment value in exploiting emotional illnesses and mental issues, I’m saddened to see this crossover to Reality TV.

On a personal side note...how does an Alabama boy like you become an Auggie fan and not jump on the Crimson Tide bandwagon? You must be an unpopular face in your neck of the woods on College Gameday. LOL

09-10-16, 09:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #11 List"
I'm one of a small number of Aggies (went to school there) living in Alabama. Bama fans are pretty rabid, so it's easy to not jump on their bandwagon.

I grew up in Louisiana so I'm a secondary LSU fan. Makes me even more of an anti-Bama fan.

With no definite knowledge of what the actual plan of either of the duos will be, and with paranoia and double dealing rampant as it always is in the BB house, James' only sane strategy is to assure his fate and go for the POV. Hard. If he loses, then his fate is out of his hands, and he has to trust that the pairs are going to turn on each other. And to promote that idea as hard as he can.

michel2 1815 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-16, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week #11 List"

>I'm jumping on board with Michel's
>"a bird in the hand
>worth two in the bush"
>approach so I do not
>feel James will be nominated
>regardless who wins HOH.

Yes, I think that is exactly what will happen but he should still have gone for the HoH just to be in a position to form a Final 3 deal

>If he is not nominated then
>he has no vested interest
>in trying to win POV
>either.

He should try to win POV just to keep the noms the same. This is the time to go for broke in every competition.

>I'm thinking Michel will have the
>"connections" to inform us EXACTLY
>what Paul and The Mess
>said that Production felt the
>need to bleep out.

From what I saw myself and heard on other boards, Paul's original bleep was because he used the C word with Michelle. When Michelle left, some bleeps were again caused by Paul who was yelling at Michelle to "get the F*** out of here" and to "shut the F*** up, B*tch". Michelle was bleeped because she was spoiling what the jury was thinking of Nicole. Michelle took Pablo because, like us, she was tired of Paul's antics.

09-11-16, 12:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week #11 List"
Yes, after reading the replies you are both correct in saying James probably should go all out to win POV if for anything to have complete control of his own fate. Yet I’ll stick with my belief that James has no urgency to do so. Whoever wins HOH tonight, James should have a built-in F3 deal.

If I was competing in this HOH I would keep the scoop I was given and just attempt to fill the big bowl, but I would not consider it stupid or dumb if someone initially went to fill the smaller bowl to get the bigger scoop. Because all comps are tested and retested again and again and again before they are played by the HGs, I’m not so dead set one approach has such a distinct advantage over the other. In the end I believe it will come down to the sheer performance of the HG who wins the comp over which bowl they attempt to go for first.

Yeah, OK...I’m getting the drift here. ROFLMFAO. So these “sources” or whoever these “others” are can provide the EXACT quoted words Paul stated, but unable to do so with Big Mess? This is precisely why I will NEVER get caught up in this spoiler crap. Clearly these “sources” or “others” have favorites and will only reveal what puts their non-favorites in a negative light and conveniently be coy with their favs.
Well for whatever it was worth, I do thank you for trying and appreciate your efforts to inform us of whatever “bleeps” live feed dwellers conveniently revealed.

09-11-16, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week #11 List"
I'm not saying those were Paul's exact words but if you look at the footage you can tell that he became quite agitated and started yelling something. What else could it be since the bleeps happened right then?

09-12-16, 08:29 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Week #11 List"
Sorry, I guess I was not as clear as I wanted to be.

My point of contention was if your "sources" were able to fill in the blanks (bleeps) with Paul using the "C" word and "F" word, I see no reason what Big Mess said to Nicole that was bleeped out couldn't be shared as well...unless of course the "sources" purposely do not want to appropriately paint the Mess in the same negative light as Paul. *SNORT*

09-13-16, 11:34 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Week #11 List"
And what I am saying was that it wasn't Michelle that was bleeped but Paul whose words overlapped Michelle's.

09-13-16, 06:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Week #11 List"
Yes, I understand it was Paul's words getting bleeped when the Mess stuck her nose in the conversation Paul was having with someone else and he proceeded to use choice words to tell the emotional wreck to bud out because he wasn't talking to her.

I'm talking about when Big Mess got bleeped after Julie announced her eviction and before walking out she said something specific and direct to Nicole. Given Nicole's immediate reaction it had to be something harsh and vulgar.

My point is these "sources" seem less hesitant to disclose any negativity about the Mess they so readily are willing to offer with Paul.

Because it already happen it would not be a spoiler so if I want to I could probably dig a little to get the scoop, but thought someone who knew might save me the time.

Once again, appreciate your effort.

09-13-16, 11:52 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week #11 List"
It was Paul both times. As Michelle was walking out the door and telling everyone that Nicole was going to win the game, Paul started yelling at her. That was what was bleeped.

09-14-16, 06:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Week #11 List"
I was talking about “before” the Mess walked out; not necessarily AS she was leaving.

You really can’t recall after the vote was given to send the sore-losing crybaby out the door when she said something DIRECTLY to Nicole that got bleeped out which caused Nicole to hot step away?

Like I said, I was hoping your sources might be able to provide similar details on that like what was shared with Paul’s bleeps. Apparently they didn’t want to. No sweat, I can find out myself.

To be continued on my next and final list…

09-09-16, 03:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Week #11 List"
>To elaborate on Kingfish’s comment last
>week, kudos to production for
>yet another well-designed competition (POV.)

Hey, why don't I get kuddos?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/1443.shtml#19

I'll be back later to make the other necessary corrections

09-09-16, 06:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Week #11 List"
AWWWWW, I didn't throw any your way because I never got to read the final posts on last weeks list. I quickly posted this list right before I ran out the door this morning.

You'll get yours after I set your list/assessments straight.

09-09-16, 08:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #11 List"
It's because you're just an old poopyhead.

09-09-16, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #11 List"
You're right about the "old" part...but "Poopyhead"???!!!

YOWZA...Dem are fighting words!

Actually in hindsight it was just as well I didn't read (and consequently respond) to the "poopyhead" conspiracy theories. HaHa!

09-09-16, 08:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #11 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-16 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Clarifying: Michel's an old poopyhead. That's why he didn't get credit for complimenting the challenge designers.

My fault for the placement of that remark.

AS far as the fighting part, he has to travel from Canada (Montreal?) to Alabama. I think I'm safe.

09-09-16, 09:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #11 List"
OK, thanks for the clarification.

I've unlaced my boxing gloves...but I haven't hung them up yet. I suspect I'll need to slip them back on when Michel posts his list.

09-10-16, 03:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #11 List"
Poopyhead! Is that the best you've got? I'm not going to fight you over it because I've heard much worse in my life. I was on Sucks for a long time after all!

09-10-16, 03:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #11 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-16 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

I really liked that Veto competition but unfortunately it really looked like Corey had some help. He started taking down those pipes much too quickly. Likewise, the previous HoH competition was ruined by those silly lines that production handed to Nicole.

How should I rate these bozos? I'm not impressed with any of them so let's do it this way:

Dumb - Paul: He pretty much had the game in hand until he started falling in love with his own schtick and losing his cool. He is incredibly lucky that Nicole wanted Big Meech out of the game because he should be out by now. There were other big luck factors that have kept him in the game, mainly "boomerang Victor" and James' imbecility. Saying that his survival has anything to do with being proactive shows a bias for the males.

Dumber - Victor: He pretty much wasted his HoH by going after Natalie who would never have targeted him before Final 3 if even then. Despite his Final 4 deal with Nicorey and the $5K bribe, his nominations should have been easy: Nicole and Corey, the obvious couple. Victor never even considered that he got the bribe because Nicorey didn't completely trust him. Had he been smart he would have seen it and gone after them.

Idiot - Nicole: She's made mistake after mistake yet she is still in the game and still has a chance of making the F2. Being in a couple is a reason to be targeted so I don't know why anyone wouldn't agree with that. Of course in a season where almost everyone was in a couple the odds are in favor that one will make it to the end. It still doesn't change the fact that it's a dumb way to play the game. Even if she is a woman, I don't think she'd get the jury's vote unless she's there with her beauzo. The funniest thing is that she has a great chance of making that Final 2 because this HoH competition is Corey's to lose.

Dopey - Corey: If only I could believe that he was sandbagging it early on and only playing dumb, I'd say that Corey is probably one of the best players we've ever seen. This is how I'd play this game: First appear as a non-threat for the first part of the season, just being friendly with everyone and then turn it on when you get to the Final 6. Corey did it but only by accident. Still, I think he's the one that deserves it most in this horribly played season.

Dumbest - James: I am astonished that there are still people defending this imbecile, even spinning his huge mistakes as bad guesses. It certainly wasn't a guess that he made when he told the whole house that he was the one that wanted Victor out of the game, that Natalie wanted to boot Corey instead. That incredible blunder changed the whole season. He was actually dumb not to go with Natalie's desires yet some use it as an indication that he wasn't influenced by his girlfriend. Whenever he went against Natalie's wishes, he made a mistake!

He compounded that mistake by giving immunity to Nicole. That wasn't a guess but a conscious decision. He should not only have gone for that HoH but nominated Nicorey on that occasion.

This week, he made another inexpliable decision by going for the small bowl when he really needed the HoH. Yes, he should be safe this week because the couples simply HAVE to target each other but at F4 he'll once more be alone. This would have been a great week to be HoH because he could have gotten a Final 3 dfeal with one couple.

Finally, James shouldn't have been so nasty with Natalie. Yes she got emotional but he has expereinced this before, she hasn't so he should have been understanding instead of arguing.

Evicted - Natalie: She was the only fun one left. Yes she said mean things to James this week but that was only because he confronted her when she was feeling paranoid. I think the real Natalie was the one that talked with Julie, not the one that saw her hopes in the game going down the drain.

09-11-16, 12:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #11 List"
We enjoy a rare moment of agreement (giving props for the POV Comp) and you go and muck it up with yet another one of your conspiracy theories. Great Scott!!

Luck will ALWAYS be a factor in the game of BB due mostly to the twists that blindside the HGs. We can go up and down the list and pick out luck factors for EVERY remaining HG...and I do admit it’s been more than normal this season for everyone. But to say or insinuate that proactivity is gender related is totally ludicrous. If anything I feel any spin to even suggest it was James fault for Natalie throwing him under the bus shows a real bias for females.

Victor receiving the 5K was never a “bribe” but was a gift Nicorey presented to him so the 5K would not go to waste. NO ONE in their right mind would even consider Victor sending his Bro to the Jury House to keep an emotional Mess in the House. I suppose Corey could have been brutally honest and stated he didn’t need to bribe anyone and proceed to stick his thumb in Production’s eye by appropriately tossing it away to confirm what a friggin’ stupid twist that really was, but in the end I will say he handled it as best as anyone would have. Listen, I’m not saying that was the “be all and end all” reason for Victor being true to Corey/Nicole, but he clearly stated that it factored in his decision.

Unless proven otherwise I will continue to contend if Nicole makes the Finals she has an obvious advantage. It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong, and won’t be the last...but I’m sticking to my guns.

You don’t need to question whether Corey was sandbagging early on, because I’m convinced he wasn’t. He was competing against competition beasts like Victor and Paulie so it was more a case of better competitors winning the comps as opposed to Corey purposely not winning.

Leaking the information that James was pro-Corey vs. Natalie who was pro-Victor was a direct result of Paul’s relentless questioning in an attempt to sift through the hypocrisy and find out the real reason he was the prime target. Yes his pursuit was obnoxious and the vulgarity he resorted to was inexcusable, but it was that approach that caused the information to leak.

How funny you criticized most of the House for not breaking up the power Bromance duo and keeping an emotional wreck in the House, yet when James attempting to do just that by being the swing vote to evict Victor, he was "dumb". I guess it was his “stupidity” for not possessing a crystal ball to foresee Victor would be given another opportunity to return.

Because there’s more game to play I honest think it is a bit premature to criticize some of the decisions James made. Because Victor won the F6 HOH, evicting Victor with his swing vote came back to haunt him (and Natalie.) Yet if Corey/Nicole regain control of the House this week, that swing vote saving Corey (and it was a TRUE save since Paulie would have been the one to win the battle back sending Corey to the Jury House) could pay dividends for him this week.

You do have a valid case to criticize James throwing the HOH to Nicole. Whereas you should be thinking several moves (or weeks) ahead, I cannot blame James for feeling snake bitten thinking he made the right move to evict Victor and break up the Bromance only to see the battle back twist send Victor back into the House. So he made a decision to ensure his and Natalie’s safety for the week AND keep their hands blood-free. And let the record show their butts never touched the nomination block that week.

You can Monday Morning QB all you want with hindsight “dumb decisions” but when the F7/F6 involved three duos, the couple who collectively performed the weakest in the competitions became most vulnerable. The beauty of that accurate statement is all the spinning in the world cannot refute a recap of who won the recent comps to verify that fact.

To even remotely suggest your crazy spin that James be in any way the reason for Natalie showing her true colors only confirms your dislike for James and your bias for female participants. With all due respect it is not even worth devoting any of my added time to such a preposterous claim. I still contend her interview with Julie was a lame backpedal. At this time next year, perhaps sooner, we will all know for sure.

09-11-16, 03:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week #11 List"
Spin, spin all around the world you go!

>We enjoy a rare moment of
>agreement (giving props for the
>POV Comp) and you go
>and muck it up with
>yet another one of your
>conspiracy theories. Great Scott!!

Come on, you can't believe after all we've seen that these reality shows are not interfering with the results in one was or another. Look at the footage carefully: Corey entered the room, closed the door behind him and went directly to the two pipes. Not even a second was wasted to look around the room which had to be anyone's natural reaction unless they were told exactly what they had to do.

>Luck will ALWAYS be a factor
>in the game of BB
>due mostly to the twists
>that blindside the HGs. We
>can go up and down
>the list and pick out
>luck factors for EVERY remaining
>HG...and I do admit it’s
>been more than normal this
>season for everyone.

EXACTLY what i am saying. No one has been smart enough to control the game like a Dan or a Derrick or even a Vanessa. Luck, luck, luck all he way around.

>But to say or insinuate that
>proactivity is gender related is
>totally ludicrous.

What?? I'm not saying that proactivity is gender related. Your opinion of who is being proactive is based on your male bias.

>If anything I
>feel any spin to even
>suggest it was James fault
>for Natalie throwing him under
>the bus shows a real
>bias for females.

I'm saying that James should have understood Natalie's reaction.

>Victor receiving the 5K was never
>a “bribe” but was a
>gift Nicorey presented to him
>so the 5K would not
>go to waste. NO
>ONE in their right mind
>would even consider Victor sending
>his Bro to the Jury
>House to keep an emotional
>Mess in the House.

This is the biggest spin I have ever read from you. Nicole and Corey SPECIFICALLY said that they were worried about Victor flipping to James and Natalie to save Michelle. They added that they felt he COULD vote out Paul. Please listen to what the players say or else why should I even debate your fan fiction.

>I suppose Corey could have been
>brutally honest and stated he
>didn’t need to bribe anyone
>and proceed to stick his
>thumb in Production’s eye by
>appropriately tossing it away to
>confirm what a friggin’ stupid
>twist that really was,
>but in the end I will
>say he handled it as
>best as anyone would have.

Now you've just broken your own record! Corey should have used the bribe on James to get him to toss the HoH competition just like James said he would! Please abandon your fan fiction that it was only a prank when James said he wanted the $5K in the DR!

>Unless proven otherwise I will continue
>to contend if Nicole makes
>the Finals she has an
>obvious advantage. It wouldn’t be
>the first time I was
>wrong, and won’t be the
>last...but I’m sticking to my
>guns.

On this, you could be right but there is a lot of animosity towards Nicole on that jury. Paulie, Victor and Paul would certainly vote for Corey. He'd only need Michelle and one more to win it all over Nicole and I certainly could see Natalie and Zak voting for him.

>You don’t need to question whether
>Corey was sandbagging early on,
>because I’m convinced he wasn’t.

I know, that's why he's "Dopey". If he had been sandbagging I'd have him up there with the greats of this game.

>He was competing against competition
>beasts like Victor and Paulie
>so it was more a
>case of better competitors winning
>the comps as opposed to
>Corey purposely not winning.

Corey lost some on his own like that false start in the 1st round...

>Leaking the information that James was
>pro-Corey vs. Natalie who was
>pro-Victor was a direct result
>of Paul’s relentless questioning in
>an attempt to sift through
>the hypocrisy and find out
>the real reason he was
>the prime target. Yes his
>pursuit was obnoxious and the
>vulgarity he resorted to was
>inexcusable, but it was that
>approach that caused the information
>to leak.

I agree but that doesn't change the fact that James wasn't being tortured or his kids weren't being held hostage. A smart man would NEVER have said that in front of Corey and within earshot of Nicole.

>How funny you criticized most of
>the House for not breaking
>up the power Bromance duo
>and keeping an emotional wreck
>in the House, yet when
>James attempting to do just
>that by being the swing
>vote to evict Victor, he
>was "dumb".

The timing difference is key here. James had to choose between Corey and Victor, not Paul and Michelle. James had been aligned with Paul and Victor for a long time and Natalie had a connection with Victor, both being Spanish. James would have broken up a power duo either way but he would have picked a more trustworthy side if he had voted against Corey. Choosing the less trustworthy side is DUMB.

>Because there’s more game to play
>I honest think it is
>a bit premature to criticize
>some of the decisions James
>made. Because Victor won the
>F6 HOH, evicting Victor with
>his swing vote came back
>to haunt him (and Natalie.)
>Yet if Corey/Nicole regain control
>of the House this week,
>that swing vote saving Corey
>(and it was a TRUE
>save since Paulie would have
>been the one to win
>the battle back sending Corey
>to the Jury House) could
>pay dividends for him this
>week.

But what good will that do him? Even if he survives, he will have to deal with an unbreakable pair in the F4.

>You do have a valid case
>to criticize James throwing the
>HOH to Nicole. Whereas you
>should be thinking several moves
>(or weeks) ahead, I cannot
>blame James for feeling snake
>bitten thinking he made the
>right move to evict Victor
>and break up the Bromance
>only to see the battle
>back twist send Victor back
>into the House. So he
>made a decision to ensure
>his and Natalie’s safety for
>the week AND keep their
>hands blood-free. And let the
>record show their butts never
>touched the nomination block that
>week.

THAT WEEK they were safe but it was THAT WEEK that their game went down the drain. It wouldn't have if James had been HoH.

>You can Monday Morning QB all
>you want with hindsight “dumb
>decisions” but when the F7/F6
>involved three duos, the couple
>who collectively performed the weakest
>in the competitions became most
>vulnerable. The beauty of that
>accurate statement is all the
>spinning in the world cannot
>refute a recap of who
>won the recent comps to
>verify that fact.

And who is that couple? If James doesn't throw a comp isn't Nicorey the weakest pair since Nat won a HoH on her own and James would have notched another victory?

>To even remotely suggest your crazy
>spin that James be in
>any way the reason for
>Natalie showing her true colors
>only confirms your dislike for
>James and your bias for
>female participants. With all due
>respect it is not even
>worth devoting any of my
>added time to such a
>preposterous claim. I still contend
>her interview with Julie was
>a lame backpedal. At this
>time next year, perhaps sooner,
>we will all know for
>sure.

You contend that Natalie's interview was backpedaling, I think it showed her true feelings because, even before leaving, she told James that he was her soul mate. That was big so why do you dismiss it? James knew all about the pressures of the game coming in this season so he should have been much more forgiving.

09-12-16, 08:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Week #11 List"
That’s quite a thought-provoked response; I’d be remiss not to return the favor.

>Come on, you can't believe after
>all we've seen that these
>reality shows are not interfering
>with the results in one
>was or another.

So anything out of the ordinary that you are unable to explain in a straight-forward manner is a conspiracy. Let me ask, did you think the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team was a conspiracy too?

>No one has been smart
>enough to control the game
>like a Dan or a
>Derrick

Of course we are not treated to a Dan or Derrick every season. That’s a shame. We rarely are thanks to the ineptness of casting.

>What?? I'm not saying that proactivity
>is gender related.

You stated in a prior post, “saying that survival has anything to do with being proactive shows a bias for the males,” so naturally I interpreted that as you drawing a correlation between proactivity and being male. I’m glad we now agree playing proactively is not contingent on one’s gender.

>I'm saying that James should have
>understood Natalie's reaction.

Natalie clearly initiated the “Dear James” scenario that I have always believe was inevitable. And when knowing one of them was definitely getting evicted, that’s when she decided to hand James the “letter.” Also knowing how it would be perceived by a majority of BB fans/viewers, she need to try to put the Black Hat on James...but I, for one, am not buying it.

>Please listen to
>what the players say or
>else why should I even
>debate your fan fiction.

I do listen to what players say...I just don’t take their words as Gospel. I’ll state again, Corey had two choices dealing with one of the more stupid twists devised by Production. Either honestly confirm how moronic that bribe twist really was by not using it, or to pour a little Kool-Aid to the viewers and make them think this moronic idea DID “change the course of the game” as hoped by Production and written in the care package. I hope you enjoyed the Kool-Aid as much as Production enjoyed wiping the egg off its face.

>Please
>abandon your fan fiction that
>it was only a prank
>when James said he wanted
>the $5K in the DR!

If you still want to take the silly prankster at his word, then knock yourself out. With the way James has been performing this season, “bribing” him to not win a comp would be like “bribing” a vegetarian to not eat the Outback steak dinner. LOL. Along the same lines, logic must prevail that Victor would never evict Paul over an emotional Mess. So I’ll state, yet again, this so-called “bribe” ended up being a “gift.” Corey decided to go with his gut and present that gift to Victor. His gut did not fail him when Vic reciprocated the favor after he went on to win the next HOH. Victor SPECIFICALLY stated he was repaying that favor. Now it’s MY turn to state, “Please listen to what the players say.”

>>You don’t need to question whether
>>Corey was sandbagging early on,
>>because I’m convinced he wasn’t.

>I know, that's why he's "Dopey".

So not sandbagging and ALWAYS putting your best foot forward and giving your best effort is being “Dopey.” WOW. I can’t speak for all but on a personal note whenever I visit my father’s mausoleum, I thank him profusely for instilling that “best effort” mentality in my culture...and I’ll proudly wear a dunce cap when doing so.

>Corey lost some on his own
>like that false start in
>the 1st round...

Even the most trained world class track stars are susceptible to false starts. Vic and Paulie were killing that comp. Sure Corey could have offered additional competition, but Paulie pretty much owned that POV from beginning to end.

>A smart man would NEVER
>have said that in front
>of Corey and within earshot
>of Nicole.

Some of your most skilled, intelligent and astute individuals accused of any wrongdoing can slip up when properly interrogated. But you being so fixated on bashing James prevents you from giving credit to Paul for using his persistence to extract information he was able to use to his advantage.

>The timing difference is key here.

Timing; Schmiming…and the wheels on your bus SPIN round and round.

>But what good will that do
>him?

It will prove to do a world of good for James going forward. Unless Victor wins POV, it’s a safe bet Vic will be evicted tomorrow. If so, Paul will gobble up James before the color disappears on Victor’s memory wall picture. And why not? James has to know Corey/Nicole would take each other to the F2. Actually any scenario other than Paul winning F4 HOH AND either Nicole/Corey winning POV, James can coast to F3.

>THAT WEEK they were safe but
>it was THAT WEEK that
>their game went down the
>drain. It wouldn't have
>if James had been HoH.

Hypothetically if James took that HOH, with seven HGs remaining it would be hard to assume how things would have panned out. Heck, we can’t even agree who was “wearing the pants” between James/Natalie. With Victor’s blood still on his hands (thanks to the stupid dumba$$ Co-HOH twist) James wanted to secure his and Natalie’s safety WITHOUT any more blood on his hands. Also the human side of James came to the forefront giving Nicole the opportunity to receive a letter from home she so badly wanted.

HMMM, so let’s recap these “dumb decisions” made by this “imbecile.” He saves Corey’s game and the Nicorey showmance making the “dumb decision” to evict Victor. He allows Nicole to receive a letter from home (as I guess any “imbecile” would) and the perks that come with being HOH making Nicorey a happy couple. And this same Nicorey dominating the end game comps which we see are also benefitting James quite handsomely. I’m going to lean more toward Kingfish’s assessment...”smart little feller.”

>>The couple
>>who collectively performed the weakest
>>in the competitions became most
>>vulnerable.

>And who is that couple?

Going back to F7 here are the win tallies for each duo:
Bromance – Vic F6-HOH, F7-Battleback TWO
Showmance – Nic F7-HOH/POV; Corey F6POV, F5 HOH FOUR
Nomance – NADA

How convenient you need to go back to F8 to note Natalie’s ONLY win; so hell, let’s just start from the beginning:
James/Natalie – 2
Nicole/Corey – 8
Vic/Paul – 7
Paulie/Zakiyah (although one-sided) – 5
Even Frank/Bridgette in the House about half the time had TWICE as many with – 4

Bottom line, despite Natalie’s “blame game” tactic to throw James under the bus, let the record show they have little choice but to hold themselves accountable because of their competition futility.

>She told James
>that he was her soul
>mate. That was big
>so why do you dismiss
>it?

Yes, for Natalie to refer to James as her “soulmate” is a powerful statement. But she needed to say something powerful for damage control. Given James high popularity, I would not be shocked if she walked onto the studio to a chorus of some BOOs had she not back pedaled as furiously as she did. By this time next year I presume MANY more will be dismissing it as well.

09-14-16, 00:18 AM (EST)
32. "Since we won't have another list: "

>So anything out of the ordinary
>that you are unable to
>explain in a straight-forward manner
>is a conspiracy. Let me
>ask, did you think the
>1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team
>was a conspiracy too?

No not in the real world but reality TV isn't reality. If you wanted another example that Dopey couldn't possibly figure out he needed the pipes as soon as he entered the room came during this Veto challenge where he couldn't even figure out he needed to use the ladder that was right in front of him!!

>Of course we are not treated
>to a Dan or Derrick
>every season. That’s a shame.
>We rarely are thanks to
>the ineptness of casting.

Casting is ONLY interested in ratings. Those are doing well.

>You stated in a prior post,
>“saying that survival has anything
>to do with being proactive
>shows a bias for the
>males
,” so naturally I interpreted
>that as you drawing a
>correlation between proactivity and being
>male. I’m glad we now
>agree playing proactively is not
>contingent on one’s gender.

You interpreted incorrectly. I meant you almost always see proactivity only in men.

>Natalie clearly initiated the “Dear James”
>scenario that I have always
>believe was inevitable. And when
>knowing one of them was
>definitely getting evicted, that’s when
>she decided to hand James
>the “letter.” Also knowing how
>it would be perceived by
>a majority of BB fans/viewers,
>she need to try to
>put the Black Hat on
>James...but I, for one, am
>not buying it.

I still think they will date afterwards. We'll have to see.

>I do listen to what players
>say...I just don’t take their
>words as Gospel. I’ll
>state again, Corey had two
>choices dealing with one of
>the more stupid twists devised
>by Production.

Corey had anotherm a better choice: Offer the bribe to James who was eager to sit out of the HoH comp.

Victor SPECIFICALLY
>stated he was repaying that
>favor. Now it’s MY turn
>to state, “Please listen to
>what the players say.”

Of course Vicxtor said that. From his point of view, it had to be a gift because he couldn't possibly conceive that Nicole and Corey were dumb enough to think he'd vote against Paul. But WE know they did!! Yes, they were actually that dumb.

>So not sandbagging and ALWAYS putting
>your best foot forward and
>giving your best effort is
>being “Dopey.” WOW.

In this game absolutely it is and you agree with me later in this very post when you excuse James for giving HoH to Nicole. Giving away HoH or throwing it: No difference because it's certainly NOT putting your best foot forward! Sandbagging the early comps = Smart. Giving away HoH late = Dumb.

>I can’t
>speak for all but on
>a personal note whenever I
>visit my father’s mausoleum, I
>thank him profusely for instilling
>that “best effort” mentality in
>my culture...and I’ll proudly wear
>a dunce cap when doing
>so.

Was your father playing BB or Survivor? I don't think so.

>Even the most trained world class
>track stars are susceptible to
>false starts.

I'm not sure but I think there is a difference between trying to beat Usain Bolt and having to beat either Natalie or Bridgette! There was no need to jump the gun.

Vic and Paulie
>were killing that comp.

Corey false started before anyone started running so no, at that time, Paulie and Victor weren't killing it and as a former track runner, Corey should ahve killed it himself.

>Some of your most skilled, intelligent
>and astute individuals accused of
>any wrongdoing can slip up
>when properly interrogated. But you
>being so fixated on bashing
>James prevents you from giving
>credit to Paul for using
>his persistence to extract information
>he was able to use
>to his advantage.

I do give credit to Paul. It doesn't change the fact that James was dumb to bite. If I repeatedly ask you for a thousand bucks will you slip up and hand me the money just because I was persistent?

>
>Timing; Schmiming…and the wheels on your
>bus SPIN round and round.

Timing is everything in these games.

>It'll prove to do a
>world of good for James
>going forward. Unless Victor wins
>POV, it’s a safe bet
>Vic will be evicted tomorrow.
>If so, Paul will gobble
>up James before the color
>disappears on Victor’s memory wall
>picture. And why not? James
>has to know Corey/Nicole would
>take each other to the
>F2.

If you noticed, James stayed with Nicorey so even by your way of playing this game you'd have to say that James is dumb.

>Actually any scenario other
>than Paul winning F4 HOH
>AND either Nicole/Corey winning POV,
>James can coast to F3.

James has to win veto or hope that Paul wins it. He certainly isn't coasting to F3

>Hypothetically if James took that HOH,
>with seven HGs remaining it
>would be hard to assume
>how things would have panned
>out. Heck, we can’t even
>agree who was “wearing the
>pants” between James/Natalie. With Victor’s
>blood still on his hands
>(thanks to the stupid dumba$$
>Co-HOH twist) James wanted to
>secure his and Natalie’s safety
>WITHOUT any more blood on
>his hands. Also the human
>side of James came to
>the forefront giving Nicole the
>opportunity to receive a letter
>from home she so badly
>wanted.

See, you are saying that it was smart not to put his best foot forward. It's quite funny that THIS TIME I say he should have won it!

>HMMM, so let’s recap these “dumb
>decisions” made by this “imbecile.”
>He saves Corey’s game and
>the Nicorey showmance making the
>“dumb decision” to evict Victor.
>He allows Nicole to receive
>a letter from home (as
>I guess any “imbecile” would)
>and the perks that come
>with being HOH making Nicorey
>a happy couple. And this
>same Nicorey dominating the end
>game comps which we see
>are also benefitting James quite
>handsomely. I’m going to lean
>more toward Kingfish’s assessment...”smart little
>feller.”

James wanted to go to the end with Natalie so in that sense his plans failed miserably. And James being saved by Nicorey has nothing to do with his intelligence but rather their fear of Natalie!!!! Yes, you read that right, that "smart little feller" is still in the game only because Natalie was considered a better player!!

>How convenient you need to go
>back to F8 to note
>Natalie’s ONLY win; so hell,
>let’s just start from the
>beginning:
>James/Natalie – 2
>Nicole/Corey – 8
>Vic/Paul – 7
>Paulie/Zakiyah (although one-sided) – 5
>Even Frank/Bridgette in the House about
>half the time had TWICE
>as many with – 4

Nice stats but you forget that all of Nicorey's wins have come from their surprising late surge. Before that, Nicole was still feeling the sting of the Zingbot and everyone including you were terribly disappointed by Corey's challenge performance. Hell, they even targeted NATALIE because she did so well in the chicken coop challenge.

09-14-16, 06:48 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Since we won't have another list: "
Actually I do plan on one more list after tonight's episode. You can't get rid of me THAT fast! HaHa!

>Dopey couldn't possibly
>figure out he needed the
>pipes as soon as he
>entered the room came during
>this Veto challenge where he
>couldn't even figure out he
>needed to use the ladder
>that was right in front
>of him!!

One comp/game has no relevance to the other. Only a couple weeks before the Miracle on Ice game, I attended the pre-tournament game at Madison Square Garden in NYC when I watched the SAME USA Hockey team get annihilated by the SAME Soviet team beating them into submission by putting 10 goals into their net.

>Casting is ONLY interested in ratings.
> Those are doing well.

And the ratings would be a heck of a lot better if more Dans/Derricks were casted.

>You interpreted incorrectly. I meant
>you almost always see proactivity
>only in men.

Unfortunately due to the pathetic job CBS does casting an overwhelming number of the female players that’s the way it pans out. I would LOVE if Production would cast more proactive females...and even males for that matter.

>I still think they will date
>afterwards. We'll have to
>see.

Date; Schmate...Jase and Holly dated. *snort* You do more than just “date” your “Soulmate.”

>Corey had anotherm a better choice:
> Offer the bribe to
>James who was eager to
>sit out of the HoH
>comp.

And let me repeat...offer a bribe to a vegetarian to not eat the Outback steak dinner. OH, here’s a fourth choice...offer the bribe to Big Mess to not date Paul after the show. LMAO!

>Of course Vicxtor said that.
>From his point of view,
>it had to be
>a gift because he couldn't
>possibly conceive that Nicole and
>Corey were dumb enough to
>think he'd vote against Paul.
> But WE know they
>did!!
Yes, they were
>actually that dumb.

Nicorey was only that dumb in your fanfiction mind. Victor wanting to keep his Bro (since the first week of the season) in the game was an absolute given.

>In this game absolutely it is
>and you agree with me
>later in this very post
>when you excuse James for
>giving HoH to Nicole.
>Giving away HoH or throwing
>it: No difference because it's
>certainly NOT putting your best
>foot forward! Sandbagging the
>early comps = Smart.
>Giving away HoH late =
>Dumb.

What really “= dumb” were those ridiculous care package “Hunger Game” twists. It was one of those twists instrumental in James decision not to get any MORE blood on his hands that was already there by being the deciding vote thanks to the dumba$$ co-HOH twist. And, once again, his human side came to the forefront letting Nicole get her letter from Home. Not only a "smart little feller" but a compassionate little feller too.

>Was your father playing BB or
>Survivor? I don't think so.

My father instilled in me positive, proactive, and solid work ethic attributes regardless of whatever paths I should take in life be it work or play. I KNOW so. That’s how he lived every aspect of his life; that’s how I live every aspect of my life. He was...who he was...who he was. And I am...who I am...who I am.

>I'm not sure but I think
>there is a difference between
>trying to beat Usain Bolt
>and having to beat either
>Natalie or Bridgette! There
>was no need to jump
>the gun.

Jumping the gun is not the result of a “need;” it happens by accident. It could happen to the best of anyone.

>Corey false started before anyone started
>running so no, at that
>time, Paulie and Victor weren't
>killing it and as a
>former track runner, Corey should
>ahve killed it himself.

Paulie would still be my choice because of the quick, immediate burst of speed that favors a star soccer player. I can attest to that from experience. Given my soccer background very few track stars were able to better me in the 40. But even the shortest of track events, i.e. 100M or 200M that same track star would turn on his afterburners and I’d be eating his dust after the first 30-40 yards/meters.

>I do give credit to Paul.
> It doesn't change the
>fact that James was dumb
>to bite. If I
>repeatedly ask you for a
>thousand bucks will you slip
>up and hand me the
>money just because I was
>persistent?

The primary objective of interrogation is to extract the TRUTH out of someone. All the persistence in the world will not result in me handing over a thousand bucks because in reality I would never THRUTHFULLY or honestly want to give you my money.

>If you noticed, James stayed with
>Nicorey so even by your
>way of playing this game
>you'd have to say that
>James is dumb.

???? Not dumb at all staying with the power duo to help you advance to the F4. Now that Paul is in power should he want to pull in James to target and break up the power duo, James would be smart to take that offer.

>James has to win veto or
>hope that Paul wins it.
> He certainly isn't coasting
>to F3

You apparently did not read every word of my response. What I said is every F4 scenario would result in James coasting to the F3 EXCEPT for one. Paul wins HOH AND Nicole or Corey wins POV. BOTH would have to occur. As it turned out ½ of that scenario is in the books, so yes, now he or Paul needs to win POV. Had Nicole pulled out HOH he’s all but assured a seat in the F3 regardless of who wins POV.

>See, you are saying that it
>was smart not to put
>his best foot forward.
>It's quite funny that THIS
>TIME I say he should
>have won it!

Just because I UNDERSTOOD why James gave the HOH to Nicole, I still don’t like sandbagging or throwing a comp. You can understand something without agreeing or even liking it.

>James wanted to go to the
>end with Natalie so in
>that sense his plans failed
>miserably. And James being
>saved by Nicorey has nothing
>to do with his intelligence
>but rather their fear of
>Natalie!!!! Yes, you read
>that right, that "smart little
>feller" is still in the
>game only because Natalie was
>considered a better player!!

Natalie cooked her own goose by not being able to keep her damn pie hole shut. Throwing anyone under the bus pit a target on her; but to do it to her showmance partner was regarded as inexcusable to those with an eviction vote. Of course at this stage of the game how a HG could potentially perform in future comps will factor into their decision-making process. But that’s never an exact science. Case in point, as big a competition beast as Victor was, IMO he would have been hard-pressed to even better James total in that F4 HOH last night.

>Nice stats but you forget that
>all of Nicorey's wins have
>come from their surprising late
>surge. Before that, Nicole
>was still feeling the sting
>of the Zingbot and everyone
>including you were terribly disappointed
>by Corey's challenge performance.
>Hell, they even targeted NATALIE
>because she did so well
>in the chicken coop challenge.

I've got even better stats. Nicole was the FIRST HOH. She now joins Jerry, Janelle, McCrae, and Caleb as HGs who were the first HOHs of the season and advanced to the F4. Should she pull out the victory, she’ll join Lisa, Hayden, and Rachel as first HOHs of the season who went on to win the game.

Nicole/Corey held HOH and POV honors BEFORE James won his ONLY comp. But let’s not individualize this point because I was talking about duos. With that said Nicorey already had four titles to its credit before Jatalie even had its second.

09-11-16, 12:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week #11 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-16 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

Just to clear the air, "Poopyhead" is a term of respect (In Poopyville).

I think ranking them with Dumb as the highest step is very appropriate this season, especially now that Natalie is gone.

We're just going to disagree about James, I guess. Putting him below Corey and Victor has to be due to unreasonable bias. I can't imagine anyone there lower on the Mensa Level than those two. But James has made mistakes himself this season, so have they one and all, and the Nicole thing was really huge, inexplicable for a veteran. The small bowl thing was also pretty weird, but I think it can be attributed to distraction by his trampled feelings for Natalie. She really laid a guilt trip on him, and even though he put up a good (and hopeful) front for the audience, he was visibly affected. At that HoH he didn't seem to really care. But although that small bowl selection and especially the subsequent change to filling the large bowl were irrational actions, being affected by emotions isn't dumb. It's just human.

I can really empathize with him, I've done dumb dumb dumb things due to emotional distress.

What I saw in regard to his being nasty toward Natalie was instigated by her. She suddenly became more remote, and when he asked her what was wrong, she gave evasive responses. That, quite understandably made him defensive. Then when he learned that she had gone up into the HoH to explain how it wasn't her, it was James, he questioned her again, and again received evasions and denials.

So one can't reasonably say that James is an imbecile. BTW, you do know that the term imbecile is generally reserved for people with mental retardation?

Nor can one say that because he gets twisted around emotionally by a sneaky smart woman (I say this in admiration of her), and makes some mistakes and bad judgements, that he is unintelligent (especially in this crowd) just because a severely biased Paul says he is, and his merry band of Four nod in guffawing agreement like monkey puppets heads.

What can undoubtedly be labeled stupid is flinging insults as she is leaving to an evicted HG who is going out the door to join the jury and who will be voting for an overall winner. So much for Paul's placement in your hall of the Dumb.

I do agree that Natalie was the most interesting in a positive way HG left, and the only one that would have earned placement in a not-dumb category. I was sorry to see her go. With her game, she deserved to win.

And a little advice to James: After the dust settles and everyone goes on to do what ever it is they do in real life, lose her phone number. Because if you hook up with this woman, you will live your life in turmoil.

09-12-16, 00:02 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Week #11 List"
Corey and Victor are first time players so even if they are dumb, they have inexperience to blame. James SHOULD know better but I feel he's made more mistakes than anyone else. Irrational actions are dumb even if they are caused by emotions. I'd even be tempted to say especially when they are caused by emotions. Wise men need to separate the emotions of the moment from their decision making process.

Imbecile is no longer used for mental retardation, being considered offensive in that case. These days it is used to describe James...I mean dunces:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/imbecile

Paul's action towards Michelle were offensive and dumb but would he need her vote in the end? If he loses because of that one vote then yes, he should have been lower on my list.

My advice for James would be to use Natalie's number, have fun with her but don't get attached.

09-12-16, 09:51 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Week #11 List"
Here in the states the meaning of 'imbecile' in vernacular is mental retardation - and I don't perceive us as being in a clinical discussion. Also there is the PC and more legal term 'Intellectual Disability'. And yes, 'imbecile' is considered derogatory, which is why biased people would use that term for someone they are biased against but who are otherwise perfectly normal people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbecile

So, when Paul lets his emotions get the better of him and needlessly insults Michele as she is leaving even though she is a jury vote at that point, a demonstrably dumb game move, he gets a pass from you, but James, when he lets his emotions show, his mistake is "especially dumb"?

Your bias showing.

Because of that 'no excuse for it' mistake James made with the deal with Nicole, I would rate him below Paul in basic game play intelligence for the moment (a lot will depend on who ends up at F2 and who wins - as I count Jury votes there are reasonable scenarios where Paul could lose by one vote, in which case we will revisit this discussion), but above Victor, then Corey. Nicole between James and Victor.

Corey and Victor are a magnitude of order dumber than James. Inexperience or no, just on a scale of basic human intelligence. The editors have delighted in showing us this, especially in regards to Corey, and it can't be denied that Victor's strategy of revenge, honor, and loyalty to the end shows the limit of his capacity to think.

If the choice this week does come down to either Victor or Paul, there's a case to be made for both. Boot the challenge beast, or boot the smarter manipulator?

Maybe booting the challenge beast while they can would be the best choice thinking that the smart guy would lose the next challenge and could be picked off then? If one were to forget another BB no-no and assume they will control future votes?

09-12-16, 01:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Week #11 List"
- "Because of that 'no excuse for it' mistake James made with the deal with Nicole, I would rate him below Paul in basic game play intelligence for the moment"

Then we agree so my bias isn't showing here as you claimed. I would add James :I'm the one that wanted to evict Victor" an even bigger blunder so it isn't bias to consider that Paul is less dumb. But I didn't say he was playing smartly either so yes, it was dumb to yell at Michelle, just not as dumb.

I don't know Corey, Victor and James well enough to judge them on a personal level. On the BB game scale, all three are very dumb but since James had a year's experience, he should be much better than them. Look at how Cochran improved after one try at Survivor. The fact that James isn't better means he deserves last place.

09-12-16, 04:55 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Week #11 List"
Your bias is indeed showing. You put James below everyone, not just below Paul. "I'm the one who wanted to evict Victor" wasn't a real mistake unless somehow he had a crystal ball and knew that Victor would return. At the time, with what he knew, it was a perfectly reasonable decision. Debatable maybe, but having Victor out at that time would have been a good thing. So that was just a bad break.

You just can't convince me that Paul insulting Meech as she is leaving for the jury house isn't a fundamental mistake, one that has potential to cost him the win. If you would take a moment to do the math, you would see that. Without that bit of nastiness, and with influence from some of the girls on the jury, she might have been persuaded to vote against Nicole, for instance.

So far, James' mistakes aren't that egregious.

As to Corey and Victor, you're being evasive. Neither of us knows Victor or Corey on a personal level. We both have only what we see on TV. So how can you avoid noticing Corey's lack of snap, or Victor's lack of game strategy?

Cochran was smarter than anybody he competed against in either season.

09-13-16, 11:43 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Week #11 List"
James gaffe about telling everyone he wanted Victor gona had nothing to do with his return. That's the gaffe that alienated Nicorey. That's the dumb part of it.

09-14-16, 10:09 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Week #11 List"
Looking at his position in the game now, that can hardly be considered a gaffe, much less one that has a real chance of costing him a win.

09-14-16, 10:46 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Week #11 List"
That is ONLY because Paul, Victor, Nicole and Corey thought Natalie was a better player! James was damn lucky they didn't boot him when they had his fate in their hands. Myself, I would have booted a veteran over a newbie before the important comps...although James' pitiful performances at the F5 veto and the F4 HoH shows he is a weak player after all.

09-14-16, 11:27 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Week #11 List"
"That is ONLY because Paul, Victor, Nicole and Corey thought Natalie was a better player!"

You're right, and I say well played, James. A nice, very subtle strategy.

(He has had a run of weak performances for sure. I think it's possible that he threw the last HoH, he didn't even get Nat's quote right. Hopefully for his sake he did tank it and is saving up for the final POV. If so, it will be a game dam well played. Well, at least that's one scenario).

09-14-16, 11:54 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Week #11 List"
But it wasn't his strategy, just a lucky break.

09-14-16, 01:52 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Week #11 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-16 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

Still...

It isn't an argument for him being unintelligent, or having poor game play.

And after winning more challenges than anyone else, yet being voted out THREE times, no one can reasonably say that Victor's game play was not the most abysmal this season, or even in the history of BB.

09-14-16, 03:27 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Week #11 List"
I did write that Victor was dumb but I'm sure that given a second chance he'd fare better. James is on his second chance and while he's lasted longer than in his previous attempt, we've clearly saw that he was still a dumb player. In his first season, he had some bad luck, falling in the bad side of the House early on. His limitations came from not being able to reverse the situation like Paul did this season for example.

This season James was always on the right side of the House yet he kept putting himself in trouble by making dumb moves. Why would I rate him above Victor?

09-14-16, 04:29 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Week #11 List"

"...we've clearly saw that he was still a dumb player."

No, somehow you've seen him as a dumb player. And so there's that bias again.

No one, given three chances and being booted three times can be considered anything other than the worst player in this or any other BB season. I doubt that Cowboy could do worse than that.

09-14-16, 07:30 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Week #11 List"
With only three HGs voting and only two needed for eviction Nicorey held all the necessary power as to who would go between James and Natalie.

It was known to Nicorey that Natalie wanted Corey evicted...it was known to Nicorey that James wanted Corey to stay. Corey mentioned that fact more than once and how he appreciated it. We all heard it.

Kudos for James for going with his gut to keep Corey as opposed to going with his Showmance. And let the record show that appreciation was repaid.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •