The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-15-16, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
I can’t remember the last time a winner was so up in the air at F3 regardless of who the finalists may be. Will Paul be rewarded for playing the most proactive from beginning to end? Will girl power prevail? Will James win Mr. Congeniality? I would not be horribly upset with any outcome. I’m looking forward to the Finale.

F3...DON’T SPEND THE $$ JUST YET

“YOUR BOY”

PAUL – Deserves to be “your” BB18 Champion. Deserving the title is one thing...winning it is quite another. He won the F4 HOH AND POV comps. If he follows it up by winning the 3-part final competition as well he will earn his spot in the Finals and put the cherry on top to a dominant season. He had aggressive and abrasive moments in the House, but he exercised the necessary self-control most recently to allow the target on Victor to grow when they were both on the block.

THE GIRL

NICOLE – Although I still believe Paul deserves the win more, I think Nicole will get the victory. Last season BB16 Champ appropriately singled out James when weighing-in on the game and a majority of the viewers agreed naming him America’s Player. This season he gave props to Nicole...will the Jury agree as the viewers did last year? The female jurors (not counting the sore-losing crybaby) and now Corey could give her all the votes she needs.

She gets MAJOR props for how she handled the Mess’s despicable comment before the sore-loser’s sorry a$$ walked out the door. Big Mess said to Nicole if she gets to the Finals it’s because she “F---’d her way” to the end. Visibly Nicole was upset, but she decided not to carry it over into DR hysterics nor continue to harp on it afterwards. That’s called taking the High Road.

“LITTLE FELLER” (c) Kingfish

JAMES – Last season being on the wrong side of the House he scratched and clawed his way to the F7. This season his position was more favorable and so will his final placing. Other former HGs who got carried to the F3, i.e. Victoria, Spencer, Jerry, Adam to name several off the top of my head, had little chance to win. Yes he’s also been carried, but unlike the previously mentioned, James does have a shot if carried to the F2. Should Paul or Nicole win the three-part final comp I doubt they would take each other.

Being an HOH, a care package receiver negating two votes, and forced to be a tiebreaking vote due to a co-HOH twist he was unable the completely fly UTR. When forced to make decisions, he went with his gut, and the results helped his advancement. To say his gameplay “failed” because BOTH showmance partners will not advance to the Finals is a harsh criticism because the dynamics of the game make that occurrence remote; especially if you can’t win comps.

EVICTED

Finally some testosterone filtered its way into the Jury House, but from what we saw/heard apparently none was needed.

THE BEAST

VICTOR – An obvious victim of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome resulting in an expected eviction. Not that it meant a lick of difference but to not only voice your frustration but to threaten vengeance to the current power holders was ill-advised. With the reception he received upon entering the Jury House, I might have to admit Victor probably would have won in the F2 even despite his three opportunities. That certainly speaks volumes for him as a person.

TATER TOT

COREY – Can understand his decision to Anti-Darwin Victor. Yet the irony is Nicole probably would have answered more questions correctly than James and Victor combined to win the F4 HOH. AHHH, the best laid plans of mice and men. Mildly surprised Corey was evicted thinking any remaining HG would be favored sitting next to him.

As lame as Natalie’s efforts were to backpedal her way out of throwing James under the bus, Corey’s was just as comical trying to make us believe he was sandbagging. I suppose they believe most fans/viewers are gullible enough to swallow their meager attempts at self-preservation. BTW, point of information...a one-second kiss is not “first base.”

What can I say about my main dudes on these Boards! I believe Kingfish dubbed us the “Titantic Trio.”
Thank you Michel & Kingfish...you guys ROCK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-17-16 1
   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-17-16 2
       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-18-16 4
           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-18-16 5
               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-19-16 15
                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 19
                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-20-16 23
           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-18-16 7
               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-18-16 8
                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-19-16 9
                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 10
                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-19-16 11
                               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 12
                                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-19-16 13
                                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 20
                                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-21-16 29
                                               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-21-16 30
                                                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-21-16 31
                                                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-21-16 32
                                                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-21-16 33
                                                               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-21-16 34
                                                                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-22-16 37
                                                                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-22-16 38
               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-19-16 14
                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-19-16 16
                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-19-16 18
                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 21
                               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-20-16 25
                                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-20-16 26
                                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-20-16 28
                                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-21-16 36
                                               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST kingfish 09-22-16 39
   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-18-16 3
       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-18-16 6
           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-19-16 17
               RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-19-16 22
                   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-20-16 24
                       RE: BB18 FINAL LIST michel2 09-20-16 27
                           RE: BB18 FINAL LIST Aruba 09-21-16 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1837 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-16, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Thank you for making this list and for your determination in defending your opinions. It's always a fun part of the day when I have to address your points.

As for my list, I'll go with what I think got these players to the end:

The Strategist - Paul It was ugly at times and he completely lost his cool when talking to Michelle. That may cost him the game but his maneuvering to get to Final 3 showed his great social skills. To bad that he has so many similarities with Russell Hantz such as his complete lack of class (You don't drink from the champagne bottle, idiot!). He was able to get people on his side but he disregarded them when he didn't need them any more. It wasn't always like that because he started out well, schmoozing those about to depart but 92 days got to him and he provoked some quite unnecessary disputes.

Now, I don't think he could beat James who would clean up on the female votes. His best chance is against the snake Nicole but even in that match-up, I have him as the underdog.

The Skater - Nicole: She let Corey go much further than first base in the HoH bedroom and, like Michelle said, part of the reason she is there is that she went to bed with someone who became a strong competitor at just the right time. Friday's episode reminded us how close those two were with Paulie, clearly the vilest person we had this season. In fact, the guy who was afraid of butterflies was probably the vilest person we've seen in BB since we had a Hantz brother yet Nicole and Corey were not only unwavering in their support of the bully but laughing, even applauding along with him. I used to like Nicole because she is a beautiful woman but I didn't like what she showed us this season as far as her personality. Her game wasn't strong either because she kept spilling the beans to the wrong person at the wrong time. If Frank and Da hadn't been so much opposed to each other, they would have realized that Nicole was clumsily sitting on the fence between them and they would have united to get the snake out. When James gave her HoH, he probably gave her the win because she is likely to beat Paul. She may be Derrick's pick but that just shows that Derrick is a better player than juror!

And how can you even give credit to Nicole for that first HoH win . The only reason she won that HoH was because her team had lost the first THREE challenges. And then, she only got that key because the other two didn't want it! What a competitor!

The Lucky Guy - James: Not only did this guy land the liveliest of the pretty girls this season but he managed to get to the end despite all his "wrong guesses", bad decisions, and total lack of preparation. A veteran had to know that there would be an important competition about the days but he had no idea about any of the answers. Once more, that shows his intellectual limitations but I'm sure there will be spin to deflect this constatation. The last few votes showed that the players have no fear about James' challenge skills and he's shown us that he's only good when the challenges clearly favor a small man. I have to admit that he is a likable guy and these games often reward nice people over the strategists. But even if he wins, it won't mean that James played smartly, just that he had the winning lottery ticket.

Evicted - Corey: Despite my earlier disbelief and Aruba's refusal to recognize it to this day, we have to admit that Corey's record shows that he may very well have been sandbagging the early competitions. Paul had a tough choice to make: Corey was probably the easiest one to beat in front of the jury but he would have been the hardest to beat in competition. If I had been in Paul's situation, I would have used the veto to take Corey off the block and sent James to jury. Part 3 of the final HoH is always an mental challenge so I would have trusted my abilities to win it. Corey would definitely have gotten votes by Nicole and Paulie. He may have gotten James and Michelle's votes but that would have been it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-16, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-16 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-16 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

It was fun. Appreciate the discussions. This week, the list is pretty short, and both of you have on the mark observations.

And like Aruba says, even with only three people to go it's really up in the air.

I mentioned this in another place, but I guess it's obvious that the big question is, who will win the next HoH and pick the F2. Or, IOW, will the next HoH judge which way the majority of the jury are leaning.

If I were either James or Nicole I'd pick Paul to go with me to F2. If I were Paul, I'd pick Nicole.

So, odds are two to one that either James or Nicole will win this HoH. If James is F2, IMO, he will win. If Paul and Nicole are F2, it's a coin toss that I think would go to Nicole because of the feminine factor.

Therefore:

Best odds of winning:
James.
I agree that he was a lucky guy. And that he made at least one major mistake. But he managed to get to F3, and whether it was cunning (there was some of that), luck (he had good luck and bad luck), or good guesses (again he had good and bad guesses), he was also non-threatening, he handled confrontations like a seasoned professional, and his wit and prankstering were entertaining and might at least win him America's Favorite (I voted for Natalie).

Second best odds of winning:
Nicole.
I think she learned from her first season to pace herself. And to pick and use a showmance wisely. She made quite a few mistakes but here she is, at F3, with a puncher's chance at winning. Otherwise I think Michel nailed her (not like that!).

Third best chance of winning:
Paul.
Against Nicole he might just pull it out. I dread witnessing his antics and his interviews if he does win because underneath that perceptive and cunning (at times) strategy is an ugly person. He is on a challenge roll, and could get the final wins.

Corey: I think I should be credited with first suspecting that he was throwing challenges, back when he jumped the back and forth challenge. A nice guy, non-confrontational, didn't get into high gear too early (or ever?), and would have been a good bet to win if he had made it to F2. Or F3.

VictorI want to reiterate that after being given three chances to win, and being evicted three times, never learning from his failures, and seemingly never even considering changing his game, Victor has to be the worst game player in the history of Big Brother. He may also holds the challenge record of reentering the game twice, but one can see where that gets one without being able to adapt lessons learned.

09-18-16, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I truly feel whoever wins the final 3-part comp would become an unfortunate example of “winning the battle yet losing the war.” If James and Paul battle off in the third part of the comp and James wins and sends Nicole out, he will lose BOTH Corey and Nicole’s votes. If Paul sends Nicole out, he will lose Nicorey’s votes. If Paul and Nicole battle off whoever wins to make James the final juror will lose BOTH James and Natalie’s votes.

I know the third part of the 3-part final comp is live, but what I don’t know is the timeframe between the first two winners and when they have to face off on Wednesday. The difference in BB time between part two and part three can be super critical in predicting who will take both seats in the F2 depending on who wins the first two parts.

In order for Victor to “change his game” he would have to be disloyal and non-competitive. Victor is a loyal person by nature and a highly competitive person by nature. Those qualities do not come with an off/on switch. IMO he is better built for Survivor than BB. I’ll repeat my assessment from last week saying with the reception he received upon entering the Jury House he would have been favored to win in any F2. If my observation was correct this certainly bodes well for James suggesting a possible Jury leaning more toward likability as opposed to a game strategist.

Great call on James ability to handle confrontations. With the volatile short-fuses occupying the House this season, James self-control and discipline was a breath of fresh air. He could be a counselor for Anger Management classes. Da’Sh!t Starter, Paulie, Big Mess, and “Your Boy” should be among the first to enroll.

I’m thinking AFP will come down to a three horse race between James, Natalie, and Victor. Natalie may have lost some crucial votes with her “blame game” approach toward James at the end. A lot of people (including this poster) who admire the “never say die” attitude and reward putting out optimum effort will lean toward Victor…although he was feeling a bit too full of himself that may turn some away as conceit. This could very well result in an unprecedented back-to-back AFP award honors for a solid HG in James. His doubters would have little choice but to step in line and give this “little feller” his due.

09-18-16, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Yes, one can certainly turn a switch when it comes to loyalty and competitions. Gary Hogeboom did it in Guatemala. As a NFL QB, no one can deny his competitive nature and he was a very loyal person and even a deeply religious Christian yet he lied from the get go and he never wanted to stand out in challenges until the game became individual. He never even attempted a throw in a tribe comp.

As for James avoiding confrontation, I see it completely differently: It wasn't sel-control, it was intimidation that kept him quiet. He was afraid to intervene even when his girlfriend's integrity came into question. When he finally got the courage to speak up he totally messed up, blowing it by revealing information that had to stay quiet. That proves it wasn't self-control because otherwise he wouldn't have blurted out that detail.

As for the AFP vote, I don't put any weight in it. To me it is utter crap so why would I give credit to James or whoever wins a "vote" that is completely falsified by fantards and internet trolls!

You wondered about the 3 part HoH schedule and if you want to know then here is the answer (I'll put in some empty lines in case you'd prefer not to know before the end)
Part one was played on Friday while part 2 went yesterday. So the players have 4 full days to think about their decision and to make a deal.

09-19-16, 07:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I will say this one time (hopefully) without engaging in a debate (hopefully)...being a deep follower of any particular religion in no way, shape or form assures being a loyal model of integrity.

Crystal Cox was a pristine example that being a world class athlete, i.e. Olympic GOLD Medal don’t mean spit in these challenges. So being a former backup QB is not a guaranteed recipe for success in challenges. Even so, Hogeboom was many years removed from his prime.

You’ve escalated your spin to new heights twisting James discipline in avoiding heated confrontations to “intimidation.” HaHa! A former military serviceman will be “intimidated” by those clowns in the House?! BWAHAHAHAHA!! You’re too much!

Really? FOUR days between part 2 and part 3. WOW! That’s ample BB time for both winners to get on the same page. If James is unable to win either part 1 or part 2, he's toast.

Assuming this is a similar timeline for every season, it’s surprising Vanessa was unsuccessful using her power of persuasion on Steve when they both won the first two parts last season. Or for those who get all “warm & fuzzy” over conspiracy theories, that would have been more than enough time to “program” Steve to give the win to Vanessa. LOL

09-19-16, 10:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
With the exception of lying about his identity, Gary was a model of integrity. He just had a switch that enabled him to lie selectively like we all can if we want. Our conscience always gives us an excuse to lie.

Crystal was on steroid withradawl! Gary was still in great shape depite his age. But I'm glad you admit that those challenges are so dumb that athletic skills mean nest to nothing in the long haul. There goes all the need to even apply the ADS!! Even Courtney Yates has more immunity wins than James Clement so maybe they should have used your ADS on her!!

There is a huge difference between the courage to enlist and follow orders in the military and in dealing in social situations. Look at James' face when Paulie is spewing his venom at Natalie and it's clear that James wants to say something but he simply doesn't know how to intervene. If it wasn't intimidation then it was a lack of assurance.

Like I said last season, Vanessa lost the game at F5 when she won what was for her a completely useless HoH. It forced her to show her hand and by nominating Steve she lost all the influence she had on her puppy dog.

09-20-16, 06:31 AM (EST)
23. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I’m not saying Gary was or wasn’t...what I was saying is being a faithful follower of a religion does not necessarily add up to being a person of high integrity.

Allow me to reiterate what I said AGAIN. You do not need to be a “World Class Athlete” or “Olympic Gold Medal winner” to perform well in these challenges. Although many still require a solid athletic background...and some do not. A lot of times perception holds more weight than reality when applying the ADS. Challenge prowess also relates to TRIBAL challenges as well. James performed big time in some tribal wins whereas Courtney was the goat in most of the tribal challenges. She came through on the one challenge that favored an 80-pound anorexic.

It wasn’t intimidation nor lack of assurance...the confrontation sank quickly to a low level and James exercised discipline not to get to that level. With the Paulie/Natalie confrontation, by Paulie not taking Grandpa’s advice, the House was clearly on Natalie’s side so James did not have to bail her out.

Vanessa lost the title when we came up short in the final three-part comp. In the F5 she could have easily convinced Steve that Austin was the target all along. In the end it was Vanessa’s tiebreaker vote to keep Steve in the game and send Austin to the Jury. You can never be 100% sure of your safety at that critical stage in the game...unless of course you cannot be nominated.

09-18-16, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
After getting three chances and being booted twice, Victor had to change his game. The fact that he couldn't see that his game wasn't working and that he continued to use the same strategy at that point makes him the worst player in BB history. Not the vilest (IMO Dick), not the ugliest (IMO Paulie), and not the most contemptible (IMO Maggie), but the worst game player. He had three chances! And he never deviated, he never learned.

IT doesn't matter really why he didn't alter his playing strategy, it was twice proven that his strategy didn't work, and indeed it got him evicted, but he continued to use it. It's my feeling that he could have continued to use the Honor/Integrity/Loyalty strategy till doomsday and it still wouldn't get him anything but evicted.

09-18-16, 05:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"

I'm not saying that he is a great player but what was his alternatives? In fact, I think he changed each time:

- Before the first eviction he was with Jozea and in the minority that wanted to eliminate the returning players.

- After his first return, he joined the majority in the "Executives" alliance which included one returning player, James, who was the one that was disloyal and booted Victor.

- After his second return, he joined Nicole and Corey and targeted James and Natalie but then he was betrayed by Corey.

On his second return, Victor's only two alternatives would have been to go back to James and Natalie and nominate Nicole and Corey or to drop his alliance with Paul and nominate him. Would either have worked better? I'm not sure it would because a strong challenge competitor always needs to have the numbers on his side or win every competition which is simply an impossiblity.

09-19-16, 08:56 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
His game was based on revenge. Each time he reentered, and each time he made nominations, his strategy was based on revenge. How many times did we hear that, in the house, in DR, and to Julie in his post-eviction interviews. Usually, most people would begin to question that strategy after trying it and it not working twice.

09-19-16, 01:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
But the game itself is based on trust. You need to have people trust you and it's hard to convince anyone who voted you out that you now trust them. He wanted revenge but those who voted him out wanted to U-turn him.

Like we saw with Ozzy in So Pathetic or Matt in Redemption island, once you're voted out you practically have to win your way to the end which, like I said, is an impossibility. Lil managed to make it to the end but that was an exception mostly based on the fact that everyone knew she couldn't win.

09-19-16, 02:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
That's all right, the odds were stacked against him as it was for everybody, it's a hard row to hoe for everybody. But it was just cringe worthy to see him return each time with only revenge on his mind. He never nominated anyone for any other purpose than to target someone becasue they nominated him, or because they voted him out.

Victor should have learned after being evicted twice. He also witnessed how single-mindedness and lack of introspection got Da' evicted. He was certainly the worst player this season, and IMO BB history.

09-19-16, 03:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I'll agree that he was bad but Jozea was much, much worse.

09-19-16, 05:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
There could hardly be a house guest with worse understanding of how to play BB than Josea. But we never got to see if he could do a better job given a second (or third) chance. My guess is that he wouldn't.

09-19-16, 10:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-16 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Mine also!!

ETA: The reason I say Jozea is worse though is because Victor did get people to accept him back both times. No one would have even considered giving Jozea a chance to stay.

09-21-16, 09:46 AM (EST)
29. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Yeah, I think Josea would probably be worse. For him it's a supposition because he couldn't win crucial challenges, but for Victor it's an historical fact.

Victor's social game wasn't really too bad, in fact very well could have won if it had made it to F2. But he didn't, and the reason he didn't was because he didn't change his strategy based on revenge. The reason I think he's the worst player this season and possibly in BB history was that he had it proven to him that he needed to change, and he didn't. Like Aruba says, he was a 'who he was' that was unable to see the need to change, even after it was shown to him once, then repeated. Still, Old Vic goes after people who voted him out.

The 'who he is' is a 'who he is' that cannot adapt and change strategies when he sees that it will get him evicted.

09-21-16, 10:54 AM (EST)
30. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Even chameleons get eaten by snakes sometimes.

It's not because he was targeted by Corey at Final 5 that you can say he didn't adapt. He went from a minority alliance that didn't have a clue about what was going on in the House to an impossible majority of 5 strong men that didn't have the same goals to joining a short majority of 4 who could very well have made it to the F4 where everything was possible. In fact, that Final 4 alliance would certainly have served Corey better than the move he made.

Is it possible that your determination to paint Victor as the worst player in BB history when he wasn't even the worse this season, be coming from the fact that he always stuck by Paul, a player you can't stand? Yes, Victor could have changed things radically by targeting Paul right away but would that have given him a victory in the end? It's highly doubtful. You don't target your closest ally that early.

09-21-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
You're right about my feelings in regard to Paul, but I liked Victor, he was entertaining and had a sunny nature and friendly attitude. An OK guy and he would be a worthy friend.

But you keep missing the point. The reason I think what I do about Victor is because of his strategy to nominate and vote based on revenge, not his choice of alliances. I think I've repeated this ad nauseam.

He is, I've previously stated, the WOAT because of his not changing strategies to adapt to one that was different from the one that got him booted. He never wavered from nominating or voting for someone that nominated or voted for him. He even used revenge as his motivation on multiple occasions in his speeches.

It wasn't his refusal to change alliances (although he never waivered from his alliance with Paul, not because of any beneficial strategy but because of blind loyalty. And this could have also resulted in his loss it if weren't for the revenge angle), or search for new friends when old ones were eliminated, but his refusal to change his basic approach to winning. With the special circumstance in his case that it was actually proven to him twice to be a losing approach, yet he still clung to what failed him before, and even a third time.

If he had gone an end game winning streak he might have overcome the self imposed obstacle and ended up at F2 and won. But it was big obstacle, and more importantly, glaringly self imposed.

Not sure how to interpret the Chameleon remark, but if it means that even people who do everything right sometimes get beaten anyway, I'd agree. There is a luck factor, and if Victor had tried a strategy where he nominated and voted for people on a different basis, he might still have lost.

To offer another cliché, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

09-21-16, 02:37 PM (EST)
32. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
You did get the chameleon analogy right but I have to repeat that Victor did change each time he came back.

His first eviction happened when Paulie backdoored him. Paul knew all about the plan. Yet, when he came back, Victor didn't seek revenge on Paulie and Paul but aligned with them instead.

When he made his nominations in week 7, he nominated Michelle and Zakiyah which was the Executives' plan, Not vengeful nominations on his part. When he made nominations in week 8 after the double boot, he then went after Paulie and Corey but Not because of revenge but rather because he had switched alliances and gone with the new majority against Paulie and Nicorey.

On his 3rd try, he was once again HoH in week 11. He nominated Natalie and James when Nicole and James were the ones that actually voted him out. Natalie, who, with Paul, had wanted Victor to stay, became his target because she was judge to be more dangerous than James. Directing the vote against Natalie was dumb but not vengeful.

09-21-16, 03:35 PM (EST)
33. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
You weren't listening to his nomination speeches, I guess.

09-21-16, 05:29 PM (EST)
34. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-16 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

I certainly did and he was either camouflaging his real intentions or telling the nominee: "you voted me out and I didn't hate you for it so you shouldn't hate me for this either". Anyway, with the number of people who nominated him or voted against him, Victor couldn't help but nominate someone that had done him wrong at some point. It became his way of having the minimum amount of blood on his hands.

But you asked for change: Didn't Paulie backdoor Victor? Didn't Victor align with Paulie when he first returned? I'd call that a change, a big one even.

09-22-16, 02:15 PM (EST)
37. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
OK, you can read his mind to the extent that you can actually pull thought Quotes from his thinking. Well, I can't do that. But he was still talking in terms of revenge voting when he was on the couch with Dr. Botox. So I think it was really more in your imagination than in his head.

I started out the season thinking Victor was a silly clown with no idea of how to play BB, and susceptible to the influence of a confident alpha male figure, thus ripe for a bromance. At the end of the season none of that changed for me except I was also entertained by him, and believed that he thought that the qualities that served him well in real life would also serve him well in the game.

Any student of the game knows how wrong that can be, and that when one approach doesn't work, one has to be self critical and adapt another line. Probably Victor's greatest weakness was the lack of just that.

For all of that, he turned out to be an entertaining figure, not off putting, and I'm tickled that he won the AFP.

09-22-16, 02:25 PM (EST)
38. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Victor did say those things when he said that he understood why they had nominated him, that it was only part of the game.

The fact that he won AFP should force Aruba to "fall in line" with my opinion that it doesn't reward the good players like he claimed for James but simply the entertaining ones.

09-19-16, 06:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Asking any “leopard to change its spots” is a whole lot easier said than done. Victor got where he got by winning comps. JT (S19) solidified his victory by winning comps down the stretch (F5 to the Finals.) Mike (S30) solidified his victory by winning comps down the stretch (F5 to the Finals.) Second place was not good enough for Victor in the F5 POV won by Nicole, so his game came to an end. I’m fine with a player riding the horse he came in on.

09-19-16, 07:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
A leopard who can't change his spots (continuing the metaphor) is a losing BB player, even one who can win challenges. It may not be easy, it may be very difficult, but changing a losing strategy is essential in order to not lose. The object of the game isn't to win challenges, the object is to win the $500K. And to do that winning challenges is helpful but what is essential is recognizing that the horse one is riding is losing and changing to a faster horse.

Victor was unable or unwilling to recognize that his initial strategy didn't work. He had two chances to change after being booted the first time, but he stuck with his idiotic losing strategy with the stubbornness of a dog on a bone.

At some point he just needed to put that horse out of his misery.

09-19-16, 07:32 PM (EST)
18. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Mike (S30) didn't change his spots. He continued to ride the horse he came in on...and did so to the tune of $1,000,000.

I agree with Michel that when entering the House, Victor was all in on eliminating the vets. After his first eviction he even answered Julie when asked if he would do anything differently was not get so caught up with the newbies to target the returnees. I would say he pretty much accomplished that objective.

The second time he returned, also as Michel pointed out, his options were limited.

Geez, agreeing with Michel TWICE in ONE post???!!!
Is snow in the forecast???

09-19-16, 10:37 PM (EST)
21. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"

>Geez, agreeing with Michel TWICE in
>ONE post???!!!
>Is snow in the forecast???

I don't know, you should ask that flying pig for a report from up there.

09-20-16, 12:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
That's what I'm here for, to prove that the impossible is possible and find a way to get Aruba and Michel to agree about something.

It's may seem to surreal to you right now, but you'll thank me later.

I would say that my work here is done, but just to demonstrate that my hard headedness is at least equal to y'all, I will continue.

You are right, I did overstate when I said one couldn't win with challenges alone. If one manages to get to the latter stages of either BB or Survivor, and goes on a challenge run as Mike did on Survivor (he also had an immunity that he played the time he didn't win a challenge) one can get to the end. This is rare, but sometimes a coin will land on it's edge. This is just an opinion, but I believe that had Mike been evicted twice, that he would have probably given thought to not continuing to use revenge as a voting strategy. Just as with Victor that probably would have lost him the game.

Even Mike had to have some sort of coherent strategy to get to stage where a challenge run would do him some good. Because his challenge skills, Victor got close but he didn't go on a run at the end. That coupled with his obtuse inability to recognize the need to use a better strategy cost him any chance at a win. The most inept player in BB history (OK, possibly tied with Josea at zero).

Victor won a lot of challenges, but he didn't go on a run at the end. Therefore he needed at least some strategy that didn't consist 100% of revenge targeting. He didn't win crucial challenges THREE times. So it cannot be reasonably argued that not changing strategies wasn't crucial. Or obvious. He managed to survive reentry twice, so it just isn't true that he was targeted more than anyone else because of his reentry.

Now, to gear up for Survivor.

09-20-16, 06:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-16 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

Let’s not get too full of yourself...don’t expect the Nobel Committee to show up on your doorstep to award you the Peace Prize. HaHa!

You hit on a valid point that players need to advance to the stage of the game where they’re able to ride the horse they came in on, whether it be going on a challenge run or being a puppet master, i.e. Derrick to bring home the victory. Most of the time it is the result of being on a solid tribe/team early on. Mike along with his Blue Collars was able to accomplish that. A perfect example would be last Survivor winner Michele who managed to find herself on strong tribes where she never even saw TC until AFTER the merge!

Yes Mike had a HII to play, yet I regard successfully playing a HII a “second opportunity,” especially when it is blatantly clear and obvious to the castaway they would have been a goner at that TC without it. Or at the very least it should be a “wakeup call” to that leopard that perhaps it should change its spots...but very, very few do.

Former winners other than Mike successfully played a HII when they would have been booted, not change their approach, and eventually go on to win in the end. Tony’s use of idol(s) extended his game...he stayed the same old Tony...yet collected his million dollar check on Finale Night.

In BB both Boogie and Rachel were given second opportunities for a more favorable outcome. Boogie was the same old obnoxious Boogie and Rachel was the same old “nails on the chalkboard” Rachel. And despite not changing their spots they finished up quite well their second times around.

As I've always contended, I never regarded it as a conscious decision to purposely stay the same person or play the same way...more a case of you are, who you are, who you are.

09-20-16, 11:05 PM (EST)
28. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-16 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Victor was booted three times. His strategy didn't work. I just don't see why it is even arguable that for him, it was blindingly obvious that he needed to change. Not obvious to him, but he did get two extra chances to correct what killed his game, and still it didn't occur to him. There was actually another demonstration in that Da' also played the revenge game, and that's what killed her game also. I think there were others too - Bridgette, Tiffany. I'm not sure if Bridgette would have done any better, but there's a reasonable chance that Tiffany would have.

Rachael Reilly was an outlier in several respects, an anomaly. Even so, none of your examples received second or third chances after using their respective strategies (and I agree with your descriptions) in the same game. Their game strategies (if you can call them that, I'm doubtful whether Rachael actually thought in those terms) got them to the end and (amazing to me) actually won it for them. So not only did they not get 'in their face' demonstrations that their game didn't work as Victor did THREE times with two second chances, they didn't need to.

I understand your contention, but that's really irrelevant. If 'who they are' aren't suited to win, they won't usually win. It's just those who happen to be a 'who they are' that can change and adapt their game on the run that do well. And even then they need the luck factor, but with out that ability, they need a ton of luck plus the ability to win key challenges. And for all the challenge strength that Victor has, he couldn't win enough key challenges to offset his glaring strategic adaptability weakness, even after having had it shoved in his face.

09-21-16, 07:35 PM (EST)
36. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
If competitions are your strength and you advance to the F5, I would not criticize that player for not changing and playing to their strength. If Victor had the same competition run at F5 that JT, Mike, Brain Heidik, Tom Westman, and Tyson all had (hardly anomalies) at the end of the game his strategy would have worked. As it turned out it did not work as you accurately stated. And after tonight he’ll join 14 other HGs whose strategies did not work either. And if those 14 had another opportunity I doubt strongly they would change and become something they’re not if they made the F5.

Whether you are given another chance to make the best of a second or third opportunity in the same season or a different season is irrelevant. Let’s focus on who is still in the game—Nicole. I believe she is the same player she was from her BB16 season...Zingbot sure thought so. She has already improved her result from two seasons ago and by the end of tonight may take the ultimate prize. If she can accomplish that feat WITHOUT changing her spots, more power to her.

09-22-16, 02:33 PM (EST)
39. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I think it is perfectly sensible to criticize any player who has no ability to perform a self-examination in order to change from a strategy that keeps getting him booted. Twice nonetheless. Even if an alternate strategy fails, at least he's playing the game and not just rolling over, stupidly believing that challenge wins are inevitable.

It's not a question of playing to ones strength, I don't believe that anywhere have I advocated not using your strengths, it's a question of self examination and strengthening the weaker aspects of your game.

A winning run at F5 is very rare. Depending on being able to do that is just really very stupid game play. But even if you are confident in you abilities to win some of the comps, it is still wise to change that part of your game that keeps getting you booted. And when you see it happen twice and still don't think to change, well, the third boot in inevitable.

09-18-16, 09:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Valid points made with your final assessment.

As for the F3 toast, I criticize James/Nicole more for even allowing someone like Paul to handle the Champagne bottle. You could seriously injury someone if you don’t know what you’re doing. Chugging the champagne I would regard more as ignorance as opposed to making any Russell Hantz comparisons. In addition to ignorance, immaturity would also be another appropriate label. By no means do I make any excuses for his behavior, but as classless as you call him he’s an Alter Boy compared to Evil D!ck’s behavior who didn’t lose all that many votes in the end.

We could go up and down the list picking apart every HG...Frank using the living room coffee table to click his toenails notwithstanding. I think we all can come to an agreeable conclusion that etiquette and manners are not criteria used when selecting HGs.

The only way I think Paul beats Nicole is if Nicole wins the final 3-part competition and sends James out resulting in both James along with Natalie casting two Bitter Betty votes against Nicole. Other than that, I’ll stick to my prediction I’ve been making for several weeks that Nicole will benefit from the female majority Jury.

Yes, for a short period in the game Nicole (along with Corey) did some skating, but I would not use that term to define her season. She was no Paul, but I would give her overall good grades for her gameplay. Derrick saw her gameplay firsthand in BB16 and led the charge to evict her...twice.

Jeff and Jordan had a showmance that evolved into a relationship outside the House and now a baby on the way. To say that Jordan “f---‘d her way to the end” and an ultimate win would be not only pathetically inappropriate but inaccurate as well. To even remotely or indirectly offer any explanation whatsoever for the Mess’s comment would be beyond ridiculous and utter nonsense.

One player calling a female HG an “f---ing ‘C’” and another player saying a female HG “F---‘d her way to the end” are sure making Paulie referring to Natalie’s plastic boobies as the “fake things on her chest” a “compliment” by comparison. By far the most vile HG in the history of BB was Evil D!ck...no one is even a close second. One of the pieces of advice my grandfather gave me was never argue with a lowly a$$hole loser. In doing so you allow yourself to go down to their scum of the earth level where they will proceed to beat you with their “experience.” Paulie needed that advice instead of counterpunching.

I stated that Nicole was the first HOH of the season. She was provided that opportunity because of the stupid Production twist to start the season AND when the Freakazoids battled it out individually Nicole came out on top that eventually resulted in her stepping up to be the first HOH. I’m going back to this same Freakazoid standoff comp to poo-poo Corey’s sandbagging claim. Even though I’ve always said the art of throwing a comp is to do so in a manner no one would suspect, “let the record show” NO WAY Corey cuts it SOOOO close to be literally ½ second and a photo finish away from being the first casualty of the season. Those still willing to drink Corey’s Kool-Aid then I guess that would make him the Michelangelo, the da Vinci, and the Rembrandt of “sandbagging” all rolled up into one. *snort*

James deciding to stay loyal to Nicorey (despite what the liveliest of the pretty girls wanted him to do) was not a “wrong guess” nor a “bad decision.” There’s a word for that—LOYALTY. And he was rewarded for that loyalty down the road. Being able or unable to remember days is not a measure of intelligence. And last season when James was the primary target at F8 with Grandma Meg the alternate option, I recall James stepping up and winning a comp that was NOT advantageous for a small man keeping him in the game and sending Grandma out the door.

Due to the insanely overabundance of twists, turns, and expect the unexpecteds this season, the element of luck was greatly maximized for all—Unfortunately. And yes, James had more than his share this season. To have him win over players like Nicole or Paul would be a bit of a disappointment, but I would not call it a travesty for all the reasons Kingfish so accurately stated in his assessment. And should he pull off back-to-back AFP honors, someone will need to get steppin’ in line...

09-18-16, 11:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Evil D*ck went up against his vile daughter. 'Nuff said. There was no way Paul was going to injure anyone except the rats in the walls when he popped the cork. He even realized that he was lacking class when he finally picked his glass. I'm not saying that this incident will cost him any votes but using it as an example of his deteriorating social strategy. He started off well but James' betrayal (It's hilarious that you can even call check-bouncing James Loyal) made him lose a lot of his social acumen. 92 days is tough on the mind.

While they were in the House, Jordan certainly used Jeff to her advantage. Nicole did the same for the second time. Whether a wedding is in the future or not is completely irrelevant.

I am appaled that you can write: "Paulie needed that advice instead of counterpunching." Paulie was the scumbag this season so if anything the others needed the advice.

I agree that being unable to remember days isn't a sign of inteeligence. Not even trying to study and memorize them though is. James had to know that comp was coming up yet he ignored it. Ignoring something vital is a sign of ignorance.

Like I wrote above, the AFP vote is total, complete crap. Fantards and trolls vote hundreds of times for their favorites so what kind of vote is that? It's a thousand times less credible than the Baseball All-Star vote which still leads to aberration like the Cubs having 5 starters. Three of them didn't deserve the honors.

09-19-16, 07:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
Although Danielle was not popular, I would not classify her as “vile.” Like I said, NO ONE in the history of BB was even a close second to Evil D!ck in that department.

Spin all you want, James did not waver from his loyalty to Nicorey. Granted he had no way of knowing they would finish as strong as they did (hence some luck factor,) but I give him credit for sticking to his guns and thus able to reap the benefits.

Working with your partner so you can both advance in the game is not “f---ing your way to the end.” Victor being a much bigger target helped Paul advance as well. Did Paul “f--- Victor to the end.” That’s the “relevant” point being made.

Just as I appropriately included others along with Paulie needing Anger Management, yes I agree others also would have benefitted from “grandpa’s” advice as well. Clearly Paulie handled and reacted to confrontations poorly, but he did not initiate all the confrontations either.

Not every human being’s aptitude for memorization and recall is the same. Some are flat our horrible. So all the prior preparation or knowledge of such a possible future comp would not have necessarily helped James.

Whether it’s a Jury VOTE or an AFP VOTE, voting is a subjective process. Fantards and trolls are involved in BOTH processes.

09-19-16, 10:52 PM (EST)
22. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
>Although Danielle was not popular, I
>would not classify her as
>“vile.” Like I said, NO
>ONE in the history of
>BB was even a close
>second to Evil D!ck in
>that department.

The jury certainly thought she was the vilest one since they voted for him.

>Spin all you want, James did
>not waver from his loyalty
>to Nicorey. Granted he had
>no way of knowing they
>would finish as strong as
>they did (hence some luck
>factor,) but I give him
>credit for sticking to his
>guns and thus able to
>reap the benefits.

But that's simply another sign of his ignorance. Nicorey DIDN'T stay loyal to him so why would he even think of staying with them?

>Working with your partner so you
>can both advance in the
>game is not “f---ing your
>way to the end.” Victor
>being a much bigger target
>helped Paul advance as well.
>Did Paul “f--- Victor to
>the end.” That’s the “relevant”
>point being made.

But Paul and Victor worked in symbiosis: Paul had the strategy, Victor the challenge skills.

Jordan was simply a parasite, a very, very cute parasite but still a parasite. She totally used Jeff's infatuation/love for her to her advantage.

Nicole isn't a total parasite but she cetainly used Corey's infatuation/love to her advantage as a shield.

>Just as I appropriately included others
>along with Paulie needing Anger
>Management, yes I agree others
>also would have benefitted from
>“grandpa’s” advice as well. Clearly
>Paulie handled and reacted to
>confrontations poorly, but he did
>not initiate all the confrontations
>either.

In the jury house, no, he didn't but in the BB house he definitely did.

>Not every human being’s aptitude for
>memorization and recall is the
>same. Some are flat our
>horrible. So all the prior
>preparation or knowledge of such
>a possible future comp would
>not have necessarily helped James.

But he didn't even try. An intelligent person would have found a way to make connections, use mnemonics, write things down...

>Whether it’s a Jury VOTE or
>an AFP VOTE, voting is
>a subjective process. Fantards and
>trolls are involved in BOTH
>processes.

In the jury vote a select few have ONE vote each and they usually put a lot of care into it even if it's based on their feelings.

In the AFP vote, trolls and Fantards have unlimited access to the voting booth and they've probably made their mind in the first week or so because someone was funny, cute or given a bad hand to play. It's meaningless as far as a player's abilities to play the game. It rewards the entertainer more often than not.

09-20-16, 06:45 AM (EST)
24. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-16 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

>The jury certainly thought she was
>the vilest one since they
>voted for him.

The Jury voted for the most proactive and best game player. It’s ludicrous to believe the jurors thought Danielle was more “vile” than Evil D!ck. LOL

>But that's simply another sign of
>his ignorance. Nicorey DIDN'T
>stay loyal to him so
>why would he even think
>of staying with them?

The FOUR weeks either Nicole or Corey was HOH, James (and Natalie) were never nominated. James said several times in the DR that Nicorey never targeted him or his partner so he had all the intention of staying loyal to them.

>But Paul and Victor worked in
>symbiosis: Paul had the
>strategy, Victor the challenge skills.
>
>
>Jordan was simply a parasite, a
>very, very cute parasite but
>still a parasite. She
>totally used Jeff's infatuation/love for
>her to her advantage.
>
>Nicole isn't a total parasite but
>she cetainly used Corey's infatuation/love
>to her advantage as a
>shield.

Jeff/Jordan’s love for each other went both ways. Nicole and Corey feel similar about each other also. Actually by my observation I would say Corey was carried a little more than Nicole throughout the season in that arrangement. Nicole was HOH twice; Corey was HOH twice. Nicole won POV twice; Corey won POV three times. At any rate it was NOT a case of a pathetically inappropriate sore-losing crybaby remark that some piece of trash would actually say to a female HG that she “F---ed her way to the end.”

>In the jury house, no, he
>didn't but in the BB
>house he definitely did.

There were times Paulie threw the gauntlet. But for the record that Paulie/Natalie confrontation blew up when Zakiyah came back to Paulie to say Natalie was filling her head with information that Paulie has no real feelings for her other than gameplay insinuating nothing will materialize outside the BB House. Paulie then flipped out. As I stated before, he handled and reacted to Natalie sticking her nose in their business extremely poorly, but Natalie initiated that confrontation by saying what she said to Zakiyah.

>But he didn't even try.
>An intelligent person would have
>found a way to make
>connections, use mnemonics, write things
>down...

My biggest point of contention with James this season is his lack of effort in the challenges. So your point is valid about not putting out optimum effort; but it wasn’t just for a memorization game, it was pretty much for everything all season. Even so, NO WAY any silly made-up crash course would have helped James in that challenge.

>In the jury vote a select
>few have ONE vote each
>and they usually put a
>lot of care into it
>even if it's based on
>their feelings.
>
>In the AFP vote, trolls and
>Fantards have unlimited access to
>the voting booth and they've
>probably made their mind in
>the first week or so
>because someone was funny, cute
>or given a bad hand
>to play. It's
>meaningless as far as a
>player's abilities to play the
>game. It rewards the
>entertainer more often than not.

A viewer voting multiple times for their favorite player does NOT apply to just ONE HG. It’s a process that occurs across the board for many more than just one HG. Some jurors put “a lot of care” into their votes...many, many do not. All too often the Bitter Bettys constitute a majority and end up voting AGAINST the player who strategically played the best game. It doesn’t get more “meaningless” than that. And if you’re going to counter that popularity IS a strategic way of playing the game, then it clearly adds more credence to the AFP vote.

09-20-16, 07:49 PM (EST)
27. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
1- Actually, many in the house were amused by D*ck's antics while practically no one liked the drama queen. The jurors did like dad more than the brat.

2- Nicole and Corey simply didn't have the balls to nominate them but they certainly were happy when Victor did the job for them.

3- Piece of trash? You should take your own grandpa's advice! I found that Michelle was quite nice. Whether it as love or not, when a single girl spends half her days in the same bed as a single guy you can certainly understand where the sccusation comes from.

4- Everything Natalie told Zak was 100% accurate because Paulie was trashing Zak and wanted her gone. So Paulie was the cause of his own problems. Leave it to you to defend a guy though! You should be his wingman...

5- James certainly didn't make much of an effort. Not very smart of him!!

6- Rupert and Ozzy won viewers' polls and both are about just as dumb as you can get as far as Survivor players can be. Fantards are simply not looking at the players the same way the jurors do and, like I've always said, if a juror is bitter that's the players fault, not the jurors. I've ran across fantards who rate Survivor Panama as one of the worse seasons ever because, wait for it...MELINDA was voted out early! The same happened with China because when Leslie was out too soon for them. Yes, that's right, years afterwards, some fantards were still completely dismissing whole seasons because their weird favorites got early boots. Those people vote thousands of time for their favorites on BB so you should realize that the results have absolutely NO credibility.

09-21-16, 07:26 PM (EST)
35. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
So most were “amused” by a man pouring a drink on a girl’s head half his age? By referring to a gay HG as “princess” and how going to jail would be like summer camp for Dustin? By repeatedly berating Amber about an abortion she had? That claim is not even worthy of a response other than simply stating it was a case of the Jury giving the win to the finalist who played the most proactive game.

OHHHH, so Nicole and Corey were too intimidated to nominate a HG who was “intimidated” by others? Goodness Gracious, what are they putting in the water in the BB House to create all this intimidation??? LMAO

Any person who publically says to a woman she “F---ed her way to the top” I regard as a piece of trash. Leave it to you to defend a girl though! I’m debating with YOU, not with Big Mess so Grandpa’s advice does not apply here.

Anyone who sticks their nose into another couple’s personal relationship is setting themselves up for a heap of trouble and a major confrontation. Accuracy is not the issue here...Paulie was just as “accurate” referring to Natalie’s plastic boobies as fake, i.e. unnatural. I have no problem saying Paulie should be ashamed of his conduct this summer while playing BB, so I’m not defending his behavior. If anyone was the cause of their own problems it was Zakiyah who followed Paulie around like a dog in heat.

As I repeatedly said, I’m not thrilled about James lack of effort this season, but it contributed to his F3 placing and he has a shot at winning this thing. HMMMM, seems to me someone may need to “step in line.”

You ran across people bitter about S12 because Melinda got voted out early??? Really? Geez, you definitely run around with a MUCH different circle than I do!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •