The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-12, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
Don't you believe it.

For the record: on the feeds, once it was clear he was going, he spent pretty much the entire week bashing everyone in the house, declaring to the cameras how pathetic their lives were, insulting all (Frank excepted) with every breath he took. Then he paused to go on a crying jag into a towel because he suddenly just happened to remember about all the very expensive legal trouble he's in outside the cage and his life is pretty bloody pathetic. This was followed by a public speech about not wanting any negativity in the cage just so CBS would have something to air which would make their pet look good. And as soon as that was recorded, he went right back to bashing, bashing, and still more bashing, including a few insults of racial and ethnic varieties plus everything else he could think of which, given that we're talking about Malin here, wasn't much.

My guess is that last night's face-saver was the result of a lot of DR coaching plus the three saved beers he'd threatened to drink before the live show. (Note the swig he took just before making his block speech.) His friends in the rat pen can edit him out of anything except a live outburst -- so they rehearsed him until they were almost certain he didn't make one. I could almost give him credit for keeping his cool and tipping his hat to Ian's farewell recording, but I'm not entirely certain he wasn't briefed about that too.

He's their most practiced actor. I'm sure the writers are very sorry to see him go.

I'm not.

Enjoy jail, moron.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jury house or big house? Estee 08-24-12 1
   RE: Jury house or big house? tribephyl 08-24-12 2
       RE: Jury house or big house? Round Robin 08-25-12 3
 RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. kingfish 08-25-12 4
   RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. Estee 08-25-12 5
 RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. michel 08-25-12 6
   RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. kingfish 08-26-12 7
       RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. michel 08-26-12 8
           RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. Estee 08-26-12 9
               RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit. kingfish 08-26-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-24-12, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jury house or big house?"
Pick one.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/08/21/49472.htm

And that? Is how pathetic his life happens to be.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-12, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jury house or big house?"
I couldn't be happier with the prospect of Boogie unwillingly 'getting his in the end'. "Prag"matic, indeed.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-12, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jury house or big house?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-12 AT 04:21 AM (EST)

I've heard of Booger getting sued before, but this explains a couple things: A) Why Booger always went for the money prizes whenever he could (he needs every nickel he can get), and B) Why Booger seemed exceptionally pissed about getting voted off this time.

And it beats the hell outta me why SeeBS would bother coaching him not to make a complete a$$ of himself on the live show. Those dumba$$e$ aren't planning on using him again, are they? Saints preserve us if they are.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-12, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
It was kinda satisfying to see that as he ranted and accused, he was just digging his hole of self deception deeper. He ended up making himself the biggest boob and one of the most deceived hamsters in BB history. For us Malin haters, and for those of us who could see no justice in his having won All-stars and who cringed whenever he made his claims to being the greatest, that was some satisfaction.

Not quite like having him tied to four horses galloping to all four cardinal points of the compass, or seeing him dropped into the middle of a shark feeding frenzy wearing a meat suit, but still, some.

It's also satisfying that with his legal problems that $16K (less the tax bite) will last as long as a snowflake in the Sahara.

I hope Lonnie has some bent nose friends awaiting him at the exit of the lot.

08-25-12, 09:41 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
Closer to $36k, actually -- all the former coaches got $20,000 just for showing up. (They discussed it on the feeds.) There may have also been an increased weekly stipend, at least until the moment they reverted to players. But even that extra boost won't mean much against his legal bills and the various amounts he's being sued for. And as one of the few Famous Food watchers, I'm waiting for the reveal of Scott's kickback payments. Which will create angry rappers, and everyone knows how much fun that can be.

It's all crashing down on him. I fully expect him to run.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
What surprised me the most of his exit was that he didn't make a claim to the $100K if one of his players happen to win. That's what he was playing for and he didn't hit the reset button so you'd think someone like Malin would make a stink about being deprived of that chance.

08-26-12, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
YET!

We'll see if Malin reads these threads.

If he does, well, you gotta big mouth! Hope you're happy!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-12, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
What's he gonna do? Sue CBS and pay more lawyers?

08-26-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
I'm sure he has plenty of Dolce Group gift cards left.

08-26-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Malin's 'gracious loser' exit."
And I guess it'd be OK to watch him go farther in debt hiring lawyers. Maybe, just maybe, he'd try and represent himself?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •