The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bull@#$%."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-12, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bull@#$%."
...yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, August 2nd: the night Grodner stopped trying to pretend this wasn't rigged.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-03-12 1
   RE: Bull@#$%. Estee 08-03-12 3
       RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-03-12 7
           RE: Bull@#$%. Estee 08-04-12 13
           RE: Bull@#$%. Aruba 08-10-12 20
 RE: Bull@#$%. Snidget 08-03-12 2
   RE: Bull@#$%. Estee 08-03-12 4
       RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-03-12 5
           RE: Bull@#$%. qwertypie 08-03-12 6
               RE: Bull@#$%. kingfish 08-03-12 9
       RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-03-12 8
           RE: Bull@#$%. kingfish 08-03-12 10
               RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-03-12 11
                   RE: Bull@#$%. Snidget 08-03-12 12
                   RE: Bull@#$%. Estee 08-04-12 15
           RE: Bull@#$%. Estee 08-04-12 14
               RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-04-12 16
                   RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-07-12 17
                       RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-07-12 18
                           RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-10-12 19
                               RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-10-12 21
                                   RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-17-12 25
                                       RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-19-12 28
                                           RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-19-12 29
 RE: Bull@#$%. Colonel Zoidberg 08-11-12 22
   RE: Bull@#$%. michel 08-11-12 23
       RE: Bull@#$%. Round Robin 08-12-12 24
           RE: Bull@#$%. sportsjoe 08-17-12 26
               RE: Bull@#$%. Round Robin 08-19-12 27
 RE: Bull@#$%. EyeoftheTiger 08-20-12 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bull@#$%."
And the most evident rigging was cancelling the vote. Frank is certainly their favorite and he was out the door if they had announced the twist after the vote.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-03-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bull@#$%."
Don't worry: I'm sure the rats had a Revive-A-Hamster suited to his skills somewhere in the wings. Maybe it was even -- THE VOLCANO! (Gawds, I wanted to see that as the endurance challenge just to witness the look on Malin's face. No escape!) The last hamster I can remember who had this kind of protection was Crazy James. And we all remember how that season worked out.

Good thing Julie's journalistic credibility had already gone negative, huh? Reading the "results" off that card may be the greatest acting job she'll ever do...

*sigh* This is why I went with the one-word title. The real challenge in calling "Bull@#$%!" on last night is figuring out where to start. Beginning to end, that was the weave from the school of lies. And the audience gasp when Britney hit the Reset Button -- an actual freaking Reset Button -- may have been the last bit of veil being lifted from the eyes of the local masses.

Do you think the rating will take a dive this coming week? A lot of people just had their intelligence insulted. Some of them probably even realized it. And people have abandoned show when the results were twisted out of their liking before -- think Dirtalie's late run. It wouldn't surprise me if this cost the show 500k or so.

I'll settle for five million.

08-03-12, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bull@#$%."
The ratings will go down (Aruba's probably gone for one) but not by much. Most of the audience is too dumb to realize they've been duped. Did you notice the tweets that BB posted during the show: "I want the Coaches to come back" "I love this twist", "BB is amazing", etc... Where do they get these twits tweeting? The rest, meaning us, want to see the sinking ship.

08-04-12, 01:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bull@#$%."
While the Internet has a never-ending supply of twits, I suspect a few of the posted tweets come from show staff. Fake it because you'll never make it. But others are depressingly real. They might be the only real thing about this series left.

Current ratings dip is roughly 1.5m from last season, so there was some backlash before this hit. The coming week will tell some kind of tale -- but don't expect CBS to listen.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-10-12, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bull@#$%."
"The ratings will go down (Aruba's probably gone for one) but not by much."

HaHa...great call Michel.
And it would have been true had I not overheard two women in my office yesterday morning saying they could not believe Janelle went up on the block.

My first reaction was: HUH? WHAT??
My second thought was there's no question in my mind Boogie had a lot to do with it. After going back to watch Wednesday's show, before watching yesterday's live episode, my suspicions were confirmed. Love him or hate him (I trust 99% of the viewing public would be the latter) you have to give Boogie his due...THAT BOY CAN PLAY THE GAME!

Even though the HOH competition was tailor-made for Danielle, I'll give her props because winning HOH and POV in the same week is a noteworthy feat. I was praying she wouldn't take the Maui vacation. Seeing Jenn in that spiritard would have been the most disturbing scene in Reality TV since Michael Skupin's hands were melting from the campfire mishap in Survivor: Outback.

Favorite moment from last night's episode was Janelle's matter-of-fact response to Boogie's goodbye message, "He's a Loser." Only thing better would have been her reply to the Chenbot when Julie was pressing her as to why she hit the reset button. Her appropriate response should have been something to the effect of:

"Well Julie, thanks to your horsea$$ condition if even ONE coach decides to reset ALL the coaches must enter the game as players regardless of what the others decide, what the heck difference would it have made whether I hit that darn button or not???!!!"

Hey Michel, you being a fan who gets all "warm & fuzzy" over storylines in a season, how pathetic is it that Production has to reach for an Ian/Ashley relationship to force one this season?

I'm sure they'd much rather play up the Shanielle angle, but with Shane's non-desire to wear the cheap coat named Danielle, I guess Ian/Ashley is all they got, and to add insult to injury, they throw their parents into the mix. Even this feeble attempt backfired in their faces when Ian's mom said he likes "smart girls," and Asley's mom stated she dates hunks.

With Ashley (proving to America she's as dumb as a brick) and Ian (whose physique would make an Olympic Marathon runner look buff) a water lily in the Mojave desert would have a better chance to blossom than this sappy showmance.

My wish is with Janelle's exit it might set a chain reaction for all the returning players to be gone soon...but I'm not betting on that. So, even though I did tune in this week, in all likelihood I doubt I'll be long for this season.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bull@#$%."
This? is not the way to convince me to come back and watch after the Olympics.

08-03-12, 10:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Bull@#$%."
And I suppose if you want to see a nomance, there's always Bachelor Pad. But it's more fun if we pretend there isn't.

Julie's done a lot of idiot things over the history of this idiot series, but you'd think Grodner would have rushed out of the wings and tackled her to prevent that 'Are you interested in Danielle?' question. Everyone following the feeds knows this is completely one-sided: Danielle to Shane with no return. But the rats have been editing this up in the desperate hopes of getting another couple storyline, and Julie gave Shane the chance to undo everything they've spun. He took it.

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-12, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I kinda had a feeling this was coming. They have the whole summer and part of the fall to fill with this show. They didn't have enuff players to keep it going. Sounds like they were counting on America's vote when they planned this season. That said, another stupid twist that may turn people to tune out. I'm seriously considering blowing off the rest of this season. When are CBS going to realize that we don't want retreads back in any of their reality shows. They don't ##### get it! That was mighty convenient to change the game before Frank was about to get evicted. What a joke. As far as the people who partake in these America's vote, I would like to know the average IQ of same people. Between the vote to let the coaches back in and the other 2 votes for the food for the have nots, I'm convinced the people voting can't be older than 12 years old. You gotta be kidding me, pudding and cereal for have nots. Wow that's real tough to deal with. Why wouldn't you want them to deal with the worst stuff and earn the prize? Game is turning into a joke. Maybe these reality shows are jumping the shark. Too many stupid twists and stop bringing back returning players. I love Survivor, but it is another one that is close to becoming stupid. A ##### 8 year old could find that stupid hidden immunity idol. And lets bring back guys like Rob and make sure we load his tribe with a bunch of lemmings that will follow his every move and ensure his victory because CBS loves him so much. Lol, mind as well give him and Amber a shot in the big brother house, they've done everything else. And seriously where do they find some of the people who go on these shows? Dummies R Us? These so called fans of the show who don't know their head from their #####. What they need to do is get back to basics when these shows first came out without all these stupid twists. I have so much more respect for earlier winners when there was not much to go by and not alot of help from CBS and their dumb ideas! Ok I'm done ranting if your still reading.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I tuned out at Evil #####'s season and only read the recaps because my mom still watches faithfully and it's one of the few ways we can relate. I'm one of the weirdos that watched and preferred the first season -- you know, the one before Dr. Will.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bull@#$%."
One legged Eddie!

America (and Canada) never found within itself the gumption to eliminate the guy with one leg.

08-03-12, 07:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I think Shane saying he doesn't want a showmance sets up the story they want to sell: How will Danielle find love? Showmances are old news but a woman fighting to find love is something they can sell. Having her win HOH works perfectly for that because Shane has to talk to her.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bull@#$%."
You're probably right, you have good record so far. But in the back of my mind is the suspicion that the story they would like to tell is Janelle finally winning, finally beating Boogie.

08-03-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I'm sure they'd love that outcome but that isn't up to the editors. The rats may help Janelle along if she makes it close to the end but, for now, they have to edit the entertaining stories.

Frank and Malin being the new Chilltown is one angle, Ian and Ashley's own weird romance is another but Danielle and Shane is right there for them to exploit. So Shane is shown as someone who doesn't know yet what he's missing.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bull@#$%."
If they need to they can pull up the white room twist (Australia and UK if the interwebs are correct).

Get in the white room and you can get an automatic pass to the final, although I don't think the USA version will let anyone leave with 1/2 the grand prize if they want out early. They are way too cheap for that.

08-04-12, 01:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bull@#$%."
So according to the editors, Shane doesn't speak body language. As in 'Danielle is assaulting me with her body? I never picked up on that.'

08-04-12, 01:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bull@#$%."
but a woman fighting to find love is something they can sell

Not according to the numbers on 3. (Just canceled.)

08-04-12, 06:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bull@#$%."
Numbers on 3? Not sure what you mean but I know I should have written that it's a story they can try to sell.

08-07-12, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I was still on the fence about watching this show after the dumb twist about the coaches. I was going to see who won HOH and if they would rightfully go after the coaches. Frank was the right nomination and should've been put up with Boogie. Instead Danielle listens to her ex coach and puts up Wil. This happens after she states that putting up Wil makes another enemy, especially after she promised him safety. And she states a possible scenario that Boogie wins HOH and saves himself and Frank, then what do you do now DUMB Danielle? Seriously where do they find these ##### stupid people? Mark my words one of the coaches wins the game. Just like the idiots on Survivor who either have no clue or don't have the balls to target previous players, these idiots have no clue either. I just cancelled my recording of the show. I will read about evictions here. Done wasting my time with this show, peace out!

08-07-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Bull@#$%."
"Just like the idiots on Survivor who either have no clue or don't have the balls to target previous players, these idiots have no clue either."

But previous players were newbies to at one point. I'm telling you; it isn't the fact that some return to the game that makes them magically better players. The game is simple but very few people really get it. Dan knew how to play on his first try and he's proving it this time again.

Most people think that trust is a two way street: "I need to find people to trust and that will trust me."
The good players know that it has to be one way: "Find people that trusts me." The coach's twist gave Dan an opportunity to gain trust, especially with Danielle, so now he can make moves that can't be made if you aren't trusted.

Survivor had 3 seasons that saw a few returning players mixing it up with newbies and only 1 won: Rob and he was someone that also got it. Steph, BJ, Coach and Ozzy never knew how to play so they didn't win and Russell's game has a fatal flaw.

A returning player is still unlikely to win this season of BB but if one does it will be Dan. Most likely, the winner will be a UTR player like Ian, Jenn, Ashley...

08-10-12, 01:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Bull@#$%."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-12 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Good point. The players who win, especially the retreads, understand that trust is a one way street. As long as they have followers who blindly follow them, they will go far. My point is, if you're playing with retreads you know how they played the game earlier. Whether they are a weasel like Boogie, dangerous threat like Janelle, under the radar like Brittney, or good social game Dan. Why would you put any trust in Boogie. He's just like Rob, will do anything or tell you anything to win. So shame on those kinds of players who really don't know how to play. I just saw that Janelle was evicted. She's a big threat so if I was a player probably good to see her out. On the other hand she was more of a threat to Boogie and he convinced the others to get her out. Nice move, but again not the smartest people are following him. Janelle is more trustworthy than Boogie, don't know why you would put your faith in him. Frank won HOH again. They're gonna regret not getting rid of him when they had the chance. Again clueless players!

08-10-12, 07:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Bull@#$%."
"Why would you put any trust in Boogie."

Up to now, Ian, Jenn and especially Frank have been well served by trusting Malin. His checkmate of Janelle is what saved Frank.

"They're gonna regret not getting rid of him when they had the chance. Again clueless players!"

Among those that may regret keeping Frank over Janelle, you will find Brit and Dan. They aren't newbies but they still may have miscalculated. Some players do make dumb moves but most try their best. To sit at home and call them all clueless ignores the fact that we don't know if what we suggest would really work better.

Take Redemption Island: Natalie was right in following Rob. It got her to the Final 3. Similarly, Ashley got to 1 IC win of winning the game. Not bad at all. Had they booted Rob earlier, they may have been voted out themselves sooner than how it actually turned out.

08-17-12, 01:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Bull@#$%."
Ok, maybe they're not all clueless, but most of them are. For them not to be going after the coaches is stupid. Just like the idiots who keep around returning players on Survivor. As for one example, you state that Natalie was right in following Rob and it get her to the final 3. Big deal, she had no shot at winning over Rob so what good was it to make it to the end against someone you had no shot at beating. If you're any kind of player, no matter what reality game you're playing, you think ahead to the end and who you know you would beat. I hear some of these stupid confessionals where they talk about that and either don't follow through or are afraid to make a big move. That's another problem in itself, players who have no balls to make big moves, especially against veterans. The veterans are always the biggest threats so why would you keep them around. If you're going up against a returning player at the end you will lose. So keep going with that strategy, it's a winner.

08-19-12, 12:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Bull@#$%."
"If you're going up against a returning player at the end you will lose. So keep going with that strategy, it's a winner."

Sophie from Survivor South Pacific will disagree with you and so will Danni from Guatemala.

Natalie T. had less strategic input than Sophie but no one in her season saw her as a spoiled brat so she had reason to hope that she'd get votes against Rob, to be the new Amber. Anyway, just getting to the Final 3 is a big deal in these games.

Rachel only won because the jury was packed with veterans who were also her friends. This season, the newbies will have a clear majority on the jury and the veterans aren't likely to vote for each other so Frank and Ian would win a vote against any of the veterans.

08-19-12, 11:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I understand that getting to the final 3 is a big deal. But if you're just happy with that instead of trying to win, then you're not a player. And there have been plenty of people just happy with that. If you're happy with that, when you have a shot to win, you don't belong on the show.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-11-12, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bull@#$%."
I had a feeling this was going to happen...more for ratings based on recognizable faces (two winners, the ever-popular Janelle and the inexplicably popular Britney) and the chance to duck shelling out an extra hundred grand. That and most of the coaches were probably bored silly not playing, except Boogie, who is usually content not to lift a finger to do anything. I hope the guy's more hands-on as a dad (strangely, no mention of a mom for Boogie's kid...)

But whatever; it is what it is, and I mainly watch for the entertainment value of Boogie acting like an arrogant doofus and Ian doing Ian stuff. The more annoying aspects of the game are this:

--Willie catches hell for mocking Wil's voice. That's fine. No one says a peep when Wil mocks Danielle's Southern drawl. I'll assume Wil gets a pass from America because Danielle was HOH at the time and because Wil isn't related to the Hantz clan.

--Dan. For the last time, her name isn't Mrs. Chen. Unless you're just doing that to annoy her, knock it off. And if you are doing that to annoy her, there are plenty of funnier ways to do it.

--Ian and Ashley will never work outside the BB house. Stop acting like it's anything more than a silly showmance.

08-11-12, 01:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Bull@#$%."
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-12 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

Inexplicably? I can explain it:

She's also a pretty good basher, something that a site that has its own basher forum should appreciate.

ETA: What if Ian wins the 500K? That would give him a chance with Ashley...

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-12-12, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bull@#$%."
Even though they're big, they don't really look that good IMNVHO. They're too big for the rest of Britney and they're probably phony.

08-17-12, 01:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bull@#$%."
As for Brittany's phony funbags, they did get bigger but so what. If she doesn't win this round of BB, maybe porn is the next step.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-12, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bull@#$%."
This goofy dame says she weighs 97 pounds. If that is true I think at least 10 of that is bazooms. With a rack like that she'll wind up dancing in nudie bars or appearing in more bad TV shows. Yoi!

EyeoftheTiger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EyeoftheTiger Click to send private message to EyeoftheTiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Bull@#$%."
It would be more exciting if they added this guy onto the show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVQiGHfUJg

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •