The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rachael and her MAN!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-24-10, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rachael and her MAN!"
Twice now we've seen Rachael leave outgoing messages for booted houseguest saying the reason they had to go was because they were trying to come between her and her man! Even though she looks thoroughly psychotic to me when she says it, I believe she believes it. When asked by Julie Chen if it came down to the money or Brendon, which would she choose? Her choice? Brendon. But is it reciprocal? Does Brendon feel the same way about her? Would he choose Rachael over the money? Is their relationship a real romance or just a showmance? Is Brendon really Rachael's MAN? What do YOU think?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! Round Robin 07-25-10 1
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! LFJ 07-25-10 2
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! Estee 07-25-10 3
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! Belle Book 07-25-10 4
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! jase 07-25-10 5
       RE: Rachael and her MAN! Round Robin 07-26-10 6
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! Loree 07-26-10 7
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! Belle Book 07-26-10 8
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! MizJazmine 07-27-10 9
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! kingfish 07-30-10 10
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! Estee 07-30-10 11
       RE: Rachael and her MAN! kingfish 07-30-10 12
           RE: Rachael and her MAN! Estee 07-30-10 15
               RE: Rachael and her MAN! kingfish 07-30-10 19
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! Belle Book 07-30-10 16
       RE: Rachael and her MAN! Snidget 07-30-10 17
           It's this easy. Estee 07-30-10 18
               RE: It's this easy. Snidget 07-30-10 20
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! vince3 07-30-10 13
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! kingfish 07-30-10 14
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! MizJazmine 08-04-10 21
 RE: Rachael and her MAN! mrc 08-06-10 22
   RE: Rachael and her MAN! Estee 08-06-10 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-25-10, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
I don't think she's psychotic. I think she's a socially inept airhead who's put too much of her time and energy into her book learning to have had much opportunity to develop normally in a social sense. And Vegas ain't exactly the best place to develop normal social skills anyway. My question is what, if anything, he sees in her beyond those huge boobs. If he doesn't find anything of value in her beyond her ability to give him a woody, maybe something WILL come between her and her man, and that something might be sanity setting in.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-10, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Assuming she is as intelligent and well educated as CBS says she is, maybe Rachel is insightful enough to know she needs a socially acceptable, strong, but non-threatening male to protect her. What could be better for Rachel. Brendon is a nice looking, educated, employed and socially adept young man who isn't a total tool. If I were Rachel, I wouldn't say anything to put my relationship with Brendon in jeopardy, until after the show.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
I believe in the (very rare) possibility of love at first sight.

I'm pretty sure this isn't it.

And I'm not sure Brendon knows what he feels -- but he's the one in control.

CBS would normally have a Las Vegas waitress with this few social skills on CSI. As a corpse.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-25-10, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
I doubt she's psychotic. I don't think she's stupid either, but she could be very socially inept -- or just very naive and a believer in Happily Ever After as well as True Love. I don't know if Brendon would choose Rachel over the money or not and I think he's using her but I don't think he's ruthlessly doing so. He may have some feelings for her -- just not enough to risk losing the money for the girl.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-10, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-10 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-26-10 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

She is no doubt very naive, but she is also stupid for wasting her time on getting rid of people she doesn't like instead real threats to her. Plus, her voice makes my ears bleed.

The whole Matt situation is a perfect example. Knowing he was playing both sides likely means he is in an alliance. Heck... Enzo, for no apparent reason, opened his mouth talking about what alliances, blah, blah.

The whole lot of them seems to be clueless as to what's going on around them. Not focusing on the task at hand, will cost her (and Brendan) a chance at winning it all. Jury House...here they come (if they make it that far).

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-26-10, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Unless one of them gets backdoored (which would probably be Brendon), at least one of them will get to the jury house. The Brigade is doing no better of a job than they are at keeping their priorities straight, and that means neither side is doing what they should be in regards to getting some of their main enemies out of the house before their own people start getting booted. So unless one side or the other wises up in a hurry, there's a good chance both sides will reach the jury intact.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-10, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
At this moment in her life Rachel does seem to be extremely hung up on Brendan. She says she would use the POV on Brendan rather than herself if she wins it. Brendan won it and used it on himself, not her. Rachel slept in the Have Not room to be with Brendan. Brendan did not sleep in there to be with her the first week. Rachel tells Julie that she would pick Brendan over the money. Brendan gets in fights with Rachel to defend Andrew. And Brendan has kept his alliance with Andrew a secret from Rachel. I am not sure Rachel has kept anything from Brendan. Looking at this I would say Rachel is more into this relationship than Brendan. She is putting him first. He is enjoying being with her in the house. If he had other options I am not so sure she would be the one.

07-26-10, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Looks like that answers my question about how much investment Brendon has in the relationship. I think he's enjoying being with Rachel in the house and perhaps he's using her in a way, but he's not as hung up on her as she clearly is on him. He's more able to focus on the game than she is, since he's the one who loves less -- the one who loves the least is the one in control of any showmance.

07-27-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
>At this moment in her life
>Rachel does seem to be
>extremely hung up on Brendan.
> She says she would
>use the POV on Brendan
>rather than herself if she
>wins it. Brendan won
>it and used it on
>himself, not her. Rachel
>slept in the Have Not
>room to be with Brendan.
> Brendan did not sleep
>in there to be with
>her the first week.
>Rachel tells Julie that she
>would pick Brendan over the
>money. Brendan gets in
>fights with Rachel to defend
>Andrew. And Brendan has
>kept his alliance with Andrew
>a secret from Rachel.
>I am not sure Rachel
>has kept anything from Brendan.
> Looking at this I
>would say Rachel is more
>into this relationship than Brendan.
> She is putting him
>first. He is enjoying
>being with her in the
>house. If he had
>other options I am not
>so sure she would be
>the one.

Thanks for stacking it up! I'm seeing the same thing. Rachael may be head over heels for Brendon but I don't see him being the same for her. Also the point you make about Andrew is a very good one. I don't think Rachael has made any other alliances in the house outside of Brendon and that's not good.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-10 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

After last night, three for three. This time it's Andrew she sees as a threat.

What a dopey woman. A future reality show star in the making.

07-30-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Imagine what would happen if Brendon starting paying attention to the fish.

07-30-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Me and Rachel?

You're beginning to wear on my nerves, woman!

07-30-10, 01:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
No, no -- Brendon pays attention to you, then Rachel seeks revenge in the form of a fish fry. Try to keep up.

What is it about the image of you with Rachel that was wearing on your nerves? Other than the auditory one.

07-30-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Well, a whole school of cod fainted dead away with your heads up in regard to the fish fry. And I think she was casting hungry looks at the (shudder) fish sticks.

The auditory one would be sufficient.

07-30-10, 05:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Agreed. But if someone who really doesn't try to get between her and Brendon goes, what happens then?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
I think in her world everyone is always in all circumstances getting between her and her MAN!.

If she can't figure out how you are doing it, that probably just proves how much you really want to break up her relationship.

07-30-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
18. "It's this easy."
Brendon:Snidget:Rachel

Now you're in trouble.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's this easy."

Summertribe and the living is ease-zee

If I wasn't in trouble I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
I'm beginning to think that this is her running gag for the season...

07-30-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Gag.

Inspires an idea for "America's Vote".

They have those stocks, and all that tape....

08-04-10, 05:58 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-10 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Hmmmm...running gag huh? I don't know. To me Rachael didn't seem to like the fact that Andrew and Brendon were allies.

With the Kristen & Hayden nominations she seems incredibly insecure. As if she's the only female that could have a showmance. How dare Kristen!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-10, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
If this phrase were part of the BB drinking game, I think we'd all be hugging the toilet.

A Slice of Manga

08-06-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Rachael and her MAN!"
Having it come out last night officially turned it into a running joke (although it wasn't as funny as Brendon's steadfast belief in No Alliances Exist Which Aren't Ours). The question now becomes 'how can she invoke it on every single eviction?' It'll be fun if Brendon goes out before her, just to hear how her boyfriend came between her and her man.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •