The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"nice HOHR challenge..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-01, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"nice HOHR challenge..."
i dont remember my original prediction for the bb final four, but its now down to
hardy boy
angry black chick
boo-hoo nicole
dr strangelove

i think i was pretty close. based on last night - i would say abc or hardy will be next to go. whoever makes the final 2 will face the richard hatch panel of previously booted houseguests who will have to vote on the lesser of 2 evils. they all suck and i wouldnt want any one of them to win the money, but at least will has played the game with humor while backstabbing when everyone else is just backstabbing. it's not worth the strain for the mental exercise of figuring who will vote for who.

i had flashbacks of the red light district last night when i saw julie 'me love you long time' chen and her little outfit. her interviewing skills are worse than that stupid martin short character jimmy glick or whatever that show is.

they ended the show with the HOHR challenge which is really a sucky test of mental endurance. they all had to place one hand on their key in the box & the last one to remove their hand wins. -no water, no food, no breaks, no nothin.
my guess is that will is probably the only one who's gone 48+ hours straight w/o sleep or a break - so he's got the advantage. and i'm sure he have no problems pissing his pants right on the spot. third...he talks the most crap & will play head games with abc & nicole until they are convinced its a great idea for them to drop. 4th - abc & nic-hole are both smokers & that alone will be their demise.

my vote goes to the only comic relief--dr sl

bjh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nice try, but no banana! SkyRaider 08-31-01 1
   RE: Nice try, but no banana! SurvivorBlows 08-31-01 2
       RE: Nice try, but no banana! SkyRaider 08-31-01 3
           RE: Nice try, but no banana! true 08-31-01 5
       RE: Nice try, but no banana! true 08-31-01 4
       great analysis, SB Outfrontgirl 08-31-01 6
 Nicole and Hardy Mumbo Jumbo 08-31-01 7
   RE: Nicole and Hardy LadyT 08-31-01 8
       RE: Nicole and Hardy Fast Eddie 09-01-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
1. "Nice try, but no banana!"

"My guess is that will is probably the only one who's gone 48+ hours straight w/o sleep or a break - so he's got the advantage. and i'm sure he have no problems pissing his pants right on the spot. third...he talks the most crap & will play head games with abc & nicole until they are convinced its a great idea for them to drop.4th - abc & nic-hole are both smokers & that alone will be their demise."

And my guess is that you don't have a 900 Call-a-Psychic line going as a normal gig, huh?

All three of them pissed in their pants, but Will also crapped in his....mentally, with the thought that he might have to follow up on his bullshlt and actually nominate Hardy/Nicole and folded like an Taiwainese umbrella in a spring breeze. And for what? At least Jeff Varner got some peanut butter, all Will got was the empty container!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nice try, but no banana!"
Will pulled the smartest move there -- he knows Monica is still going to break up the Nicole/Hardy combo, she has no choice, otherwise she's at best third as well.

So:

1) Monica takes their heat, not Will
2) Will can still come off as a goofball who didn't totally backstab them (instead he "thought he was going for a prize" much like Bunky and his $5k P&J thing)
3) It's unclear what how the Final HG will be booted, but if it is another HOH challenge (if it's Survivor's "Fallen Comrade's" I'm gonna be sick) then as the current HOH Monica can't compete -- and Will as a 50/50 shot at being in the Final 2.

..even if Monica has thoughts of teaming up with whoever is left of Nicole or Hardy and taking them to the finals, she still needs one of them gone to be able to do it -- so Monica (or Will, had he won) has no choice but to put both Hardy and Monica up this week. So in that sense, whether Will or Monica won doesn't matter. Will letting go last night was a Rich Hatch-like move.

Letting Monica win was a master stroke -- especially since she thinks Will did it "because I want to be the one to sent Hardy out." If there is another HOH challenge, then he can win it and control his own destiny, and if there isn't, should he make the Final 2 with Monica then those fools Monica and Hardy will probably vote for Will thinking that he was just trying to win a prize (and who can fault him for that, Hardy did the same with the P&J two weeks ago.)

...of course, anyone with a clue (including Will) knows that the prizes were getting WORSE every time so you'd have to be a fool to take the prize thinking it was something good, but the blind prize gave Will the PERFECT excuse to let go (his story wouldn't have been as convincing if the prize was a known prize like a trip to the fast food drive-up window that they'd offered earlier in the contest.) In fact, the presense of the blind prize is almost too good -- it makes you wonder if the BB producers aren't helping Will out a bit

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nice try, but no banana!"

"Will pulled the smartest move there -- he knows Monica is still going to break up the Nicole/Hardy combo, she has no choice, otherwise she's at best third as well."

I don't think that will happen....she is pretty firm, or seems that way, that she wants Will out of there. She didn't make any commitments to Will when they were on the peepee bed that she would get rid of anyone. He kept talking and she kept answering in her, uh, very unique way, giving non-replies.

I think Will was just so CS and so afraid of the Bully and the Bltch that he wanted any reason NOT to be HOH, as long as he could exit gracefully and later say, "Well, I THOUGHT Monica was going to nominate Nicole/Hardy."

It's interesting, that's for sure!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nice try, but no banana!"
>
> I think Will
>was just so CS and
>so afraid of the Bully
>and the Bltch that he
>wanted any reason NOT to
>be HOH, as long as
>he could exit gracefully and
>later say, "Well, I THOUGHT
>Monica was going to nominate
>Nicole/Hardy."
>

I agree with you on that! It was obvious that Will threw the HOH to Monica, even Hardy and Nicole figured that out! He was too afraid to nominate Hardy and Nicole himself. It would not have been a good move for him anyway, as he could beat either of them in the finals. I'm afraid, it just may come back to bite him in the @ss, cause I don't think any of them would beat Monica. Monica is the biggest threat to win the game, since she should have the majority of votes at the end. What a disappointment that would be!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Nice try, but no banana!"
I like your theory webby, it makes sense, however, for it to work out that way, we would have to assume that Monica is smart.

She could, and should nominate Nicole and Hardy. She could just say "the power of 2", "payback" or something similar. This would ensure Hardy's boot. Will told her he would vote to evict Hardy, over Nicole.(that could change, as Nicole is unstable and really upset with Will) Either way, It would benefit Monica in the end.

Or, She could nominate Will and Nicole.(or Will and Hardy) This would be idiotic, but, she has maintained a dislike for Will all along, She has shown disgust that he is still there. With all her talk about being honest, etc.. She could nominate Will, knowing he will be the one evicted. She seems to pride herself on being "real" and doing what she wants. She may actually believe that this would be the "right" thing to do.

From what I've heard them discuss, the final HOH, will be available to all 3 left in the game.(even Monica, this weeks winner) The final HOH winner will choose who to face in the finals.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, for Monica to put Will up, she hasn't proved to be to bright. Hardy and Nicole will do everything in their power to cast a bad light on Will, hoping that Monica stays true to her original strategy, and sends the last memeber of Chill Town packing.

None of these people are very smart, Hardy, voting out Bunky over Will, lost any chance he had to win the game. In all his strategic wisdom, he failed to remember, that evicted houseguests pick the final winner, and the anti-chill town crowd was probably not to happy with that move.

The question of the week is this- Will Monica grow a brain???

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
6. "great analysis, SB"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

editAs usual, 3 posts went up while I was replying to Webby alone--all very persuasive. I am just hoping SB is right about Moronica!
--------------------------

Great analysis, Webby!
>Will letting go last night was a Rich Hatch-like move.

Yes, and just to point out the obvious that you imply in your post, with Nicole and Hardy nominated and Monica HOH, only Will has a vote!

Bye Hardbody! (Not to be interpreted as having fondness for NicHole)

Plus, for a few precious days, both Nicole and Hardy have to kiss ass for a change--first to Monica then to Will. He he.
Mom and Dad have to grovel to the kids instead of barking at them...

Now if Monica does something idiotic like nominating Will and Nicole--well, I just give up on these morons. Wait, why haven't I already done that? Because I believe in self-interest and at this point for Monica to kick herself out, with no money, for the ridiculous reason of putting an end to Chilltown (how long ago was that over?)--I don't think even Monica's that idiotic. Especially when she's fed up with both Hardy and Nicole...

I too am interested in the format they'll use to set up the final eviction. Why not Fallen Comrades for the last HOH? After all, they just shamelessly ripped off the S1 immunity idol challenge/combined with S2pole-standing. Oh wait, they've already had Fallen Comrades on this show? And that would stop them from recycling it once again?

As the person who had the last PTTE standing, I'm glad to see this new development knock it out. Go evil doctor!

*just had to make one last post about this lame yet addictive show*

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
7. "Nicole and Hardy"
Nicole and Hardy suspect that Will threw the HoH challenge and are giving him forty different kinds of hell about it, especially Nicole. She blames Will for making her lose the challenge, then pointing out that she let go of her key. She is also apparently afraid that her marriage is on the rocks for something that happened in the hot tub(?). After she screwed up the challenge they expected Will to fight for HoH and try to save them knowing the best he could expect was third place. She has made him guilty of everything short of her ugly tattoed eyebrows.

N/H are sadly lamenting evicting Bunky instead of Will. Now that their plans are ruined those two have become the biggest whiners on TV.

P.S. Monica seems to be leaning toward nominating N/H from a comment she made to Will about him being HoH next week. Come on Monica. Do the right thing.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nicole and Hardy"
She did the right thing. Will and Monica are the best players in the game. C'mon Hardy and Nicole, ever hear of never showing your hand too soon. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Hardy apparently thinks it will be him to go, not Nicole, since he claims he is the strongest threat. Nicole, honey, there is a bed waiting for you at Bellevue.

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-01, 09:51 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Nicole and Hardy"
>Hardy apparently thinks it will be
>him to go, not Nicole,
>since he claims he is
>the strongest threat. Nicole,
>honey, there is a bed
>waiting for you at Bellevue.

I hope Hardy is right. I want to see Nicole kicked out at #3 - the last person to get no prize money. And I hope they keep the camera on her - should be a great show. Followed by, as you say, a well-deserved stay at Bellevue.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •