The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote Thread"
Short notice but I want to know who you think will get evicted tonight and why. (I wait for others to start these.) Name in the subject line.

My vote is for Kent. They have discovered he is THE MOLE and want him out so he can get it fixed for Pete's sake.

Other Predictions for tonights show: Will falls madly in love with Ophelia and vows revenge upon Hardy for sleeping with her/him first. Hardy cries, Krista and Monica mangle the English language, and Bunky walks around in hairy shirt.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kent needs to get Bent AresMars 08-09-01 1
 Will Fast Eddie 08-09-01 2
 Kent AyatollahKhomeini 08-09-01 3
   Glory is fleeting Mumbo Jumbo 08-09-01 4
   Voting Thread AresMars 08-10-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
1. "Kent needs to get Bent"
I didn't have a big problem with this jerk until the last few weeks. He has a ton of nerve talking trash about secret meetings when he has done nothing but since week one. I think his lack of cigarettes has affected his judgement and made him out of control, Cool. I am also sick of how his little puppy Fuzzy Wuzzy follows him around telling him everything the others are saying. It would be good to keep Will around longer because I think he has been playing the other gerbils well these last couple of weeks.

And while I'm here- Hardy, Kent is right, you friggin liar. You told Krista in week three that you were going to take her and Monica to the final three. Stop the whining and play like a man for pete's sake.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-01, 05:31 PM (EST)
2. "Will"
I have to admit I wouldn't bet on Will, but Kent's outburst had the desired effect by provoking Hardy. The minds were closed while he was talking, but then Hardy reacted in "doth protest too much" mode. You could see that Nicole & Monica were looking intently at him in a new way and were definitely having second thoughts.

Will they act rationally? Think about it. If Kent stays, it's clear he'll vote to evict Hardy & Krista. But if Will stays, he's allied with Hardy & Krista, so at best it will be those 3 vs Nicole, Monica & Bunky. The women's best chance to stay is to hold their noses and kick out Will.

>Other Predictions for tonights show:
>Hardy cries, Krista and
>Monica mangle the English language,
>and Bunky walks around in
>hairy shirt.

You call this predictions? I predict the sun will rise tomorrow.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-09-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
3. "Kent"
Fast Eddie, I understand your logic, but I think Nic-Ho thinks she'll make the final three anyway with Hardy and Will. Kent's only real supporter is Bunky. If it's a tie, Hardy will break it by voting out Kent.

Oh, and this is a request to either Mumbo Jumbo or Ares Mars -- would one of you be willing to take the responsibility for starting this vote thread on Wednesday for the remainder of BB2? Thanks.

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
4. "Glory is fleeting"
I would love to do it. Or AresMars and I can swap up...or arm wrestle for it...or French kiss Ophelia for it. Whatever. I promise not to let the authority go to my head, aka Kent, but it probably Will then everybody can tell me off, aka Monica.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 09:22 AM (EST)
5. "Voting Thread"
Since Mumbo Jumbo has already taken the initiative in starting these threads I will humbly bow out. Besides I like Ophelia but not in a homosexual way, that’s for sure.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •