The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next season cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next season cast"
Hey, I figure if a facebook campaign could get Betty White to host SNL, we could use our collective powers to get

Randy Quaid. And I nominate Chelsea Hightower to be his professional partner
I know we may have a logisitical problem with a arrest warrant, etc. Maybe we can do a simulcast with a Vancouver studio. It'll be great!

Who else should compete for the mirror ball trophy?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Don't be silly. Estee 11-28-10 1
 RE: Next season cast Round Robin 11-29-10 2
 RE: Next season cast Travel_Queen 11-29-10 3
 RE: Next season cast Estee 11-29-10 4
   RE: Next season cast Sagebrush Dan 11-29-10 5
       RE: Next season cast Nume 11-29-10 6
           RE: Next season cast qwertypie 11-29-10 7
               RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-07-11 8
                   RE: Next season cast JessicaRN 01-08-11 9
                       RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-09-11 10
                           RE: Next season cast JessicaRN 01-09-11 11
                               RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-10-11 12
 RE: Next season cast Loree 01-14-11 13
   RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-15-11 14
       RE: Next season cast Estee 01-15-11 15
           RE: Next season cast JessicaRN 01-15-11 16
               RE: Next season cast Estee 01-15-11 17
                   RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-16-11 18
                       RE: Next season cast Round Robin 01-26-11 19
 Next rumor up. Estee 01-27-11 20
   RE: Next rumor up. vince3 01-27-11 21
       RE: Next rumor up. Round Robin 01-28-11 22
   RE: Next rumor up. RollDdice 02-16-11 35
 No Derek? Snidget 01-31-11 23
   RE: No Derek? vince3 01-31-11 24
       RE: No Derek? qwertypie 01-31-11 25
           RE: No Derek? Sagebrush Dan 02-01-11 26
   RE: No Derek? Round Robin 02-01-11 27
       RE: No Derek? qwertypie 02-01-11 28
   RE: No Derek? Estee 02-01-11 29
   RE: No Derek? Loree 02-01-11 30
 Oh heck no! Snidget 02-10-11 31
   RE: Oh heck no! Sagebrush Dan 02-10-11 32
   RE: Oh heck no! Estee 02-10-11 33
 Al Sharpton Estee 02-16-11 34
   RE: Al Sharpton Round Robin 02-17-11 36
 BWA HA HA HA HA HA! qwertypie 02-23-11 37
   The sane response. Estee 02-23-11 38
       RE: The sane response. Round Robin 02-26-11 39
       RE: The sane response. vince3 02-26-11 40
           RE: The sane response. Round Robin 02-27-11 41
 TMZ claims... Estee 02-28-11 42
   RE: TMZ claims... vince3 02-28-11 43
   Just heard HobbsofMI 02-28-11 44
       RE: Just heard vince3 02-28-11 45
           RE: Just heard JessicaRN 02-28-11 46
 Full list vince3 03-01-11 47
   RE: Full list Round Robin 03-01-11 48
       RE: Full list SquidProQuo 03-01-11 49
       RE: Full list vince3 03-01-11 50
       RE: Full list Max Headroom 03-01-11 54
           RE: Full list vince3 03-01-11 55
       RE: Full list HobbsofMI 03-01-11 56
           RE: Full list Colonel Zoidberg 03-01-11 57
               RE: Full list HobbsofMI 03-01-11 59
                   RE: Full list vince3 03-01-11 60
   RE: Full list vince3 03-01-11 51
       RE: Full list Loree 03-01-11 52
   RE: Full list Snidget 03-01-11 53
       RE: Full list mindy23 03-01-11 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Don't be silly."
Randy would never partner up with the assassin who'd been working undercover for years to get into the perfect position to kill him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-29-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next season cast"
Let's have Samantha back, but as a competitor, not as a commentator.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-10, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next season cast"
Mel Gibson could sure use a boost to his career, which recently has plummeted to the beyond D list. Better still..his baby momma could be paired up with Max and they would be "the Russians".

Nicholas Cage needs the money to pay his taxes.

Charlie Sheen? Nah..he already has a TV show going strong.

11-29-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next season cast"
Don't forget, we need a total ringer partner for Derek celebrity with a small amount of dance experience. Any suggestions?

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next season cast"
Catherine Zeta Jones. Why, she's hardly danced at all.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-10, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next season cast"
Lol and then they can do the freestyle Bristol/Mark did this year, since she would have no idea how to do it, right?

11-29-10, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next season cast"

01-07-11, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next season cast"
We need Derek to get the ringer this year like we need new holes in our a$$e$. What we need is Derek and Mark to get this year's Kate Gosselin and Margaret Cho, and pay Julianne some obscene amount to come back for the next season only to stick her with next season's Kenny Mayne. We really need a nice guy like Jonathan or Tony to get the next female ringer, and if there's a sure thing male winner out there, I'd like to see them sweet talk Edyta back with however much money it takes and give him to her, or if she won't come back, give Anna Trebunskaya a sure win.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-11, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next season cast"
I think Mark should get Lindsey Lohan's Mom and Derek should get Audrina Patridge's mom.

01-09-11, 02:18 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Next season cast"
How about giving Derek Jane from Survivor? Different network, I know, but I'd laugh my a$$ off at that.

01-09-11, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next season cast"
Well then Jimmy Johnson would have to be in the cast also, because he has "good stamina and can go long" so he wouldn't wear down halfway through the season!

01-10-11, 04:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Next season cast"
Naw, that old fart shot his wad on Survivor. He'd be an early voteoff on DWTS just like he was on Survivor. If he didn't have 2 left feet I'd be surprised. I'd like to see that skater from SWTS, Brooke Castile, on DWTS as a competitor. I think she's hot as hell.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-11, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next season cast"
TMZ is saying that Lorenzo Lamas and Donna D'Errico have been contacted and they are interested in doing the show. They are now in talks with DWTS.

01-15-11, 03:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Next season cast"
That Donna D'Errico name sounds familiar. I think she's been rumored before. Who is she?

01-15-11, 08:55 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Next season cast"
Actress, Baywatch cast member ('cause the show is trying to collect a complete set) and model.

If Lorenzo Lamas shows up, I will vote against him every night while directing a laser pointer's beam at all his problem areas, starting with the lump of reality-proof tissue that tries to pass itself off as his brain. Unfortunately, the effect doesn't accumulate all that quickly, so all of us doing it together probably wouldn't be able to burn through his skull within a single episode. And taking out his brain really wouldn't do anything except potentially improve his acting skills. But the imperfection of the wound would force him to commit immediate suicide, so there is a potential bonus here. Maybe if we supercharge the pointers going in...

I'm dearly hoping Bruno brings one in just to nail in him in the feet. Or the retinas. Whichever's funnier.

01-15-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Next season cast"
Oh yeah. What was the name of that horrible show? He was also on the reality show, The Next Country Star. Other than that, i think he spends his time marrying blond, buxom women half his age.

(Was his son on this a few seasons ago?)

Who was the Baywatch stay that was on Celebrity Fit Club, but couldn't leave her white wine at home? She lost weight after the show was over using some diet product.

01-15-11, 01:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next season cast"
What was the name of that horrible show?

Are You Hot? It wasn't.

Other than that, i think he spends his time marrying blond, buxom women half his age.

They're not all that blonde. (For that matter, would everyone stop semi-randomly throwing people into my group? We have standards and it was bad enough when y'all tried to force Paula through.) According to Wikipedia, he's been married four times and broken off at least one engagement, probably because the wedding veil threw a single hair out of place. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Lamas if you want to review.

(Was his son on this a few seasons ago?)

If it happened, it was either before my viewing time or my memory threw the Curtain Of Mercy over the season. One of his daughters was on (and 'won') a Bachelor season, and his co-host from the above-mentioned travesty was one of the original DWTS contestants.

Who was the Baywatch stay that was on Celebrity Fit Club, but couldn't leave her white wine at home?

Both Nicole Eggert and Erika Eleniak have been on CFC: it looks like Nicole was the wine drinker.

As long as I'm posting: other current rumored participants are Phil Hellmuth (is tweeting his own possibilities), Julie Benz (Tom wants her for the show, she's willing to oblige, and there's an ABC link to boost her odds) and Portia de Rossi (love to see if the show has the courage to put her with a female partner, but already know the answer).

01-16-11, 01:56 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Next season cast"
Oh boy, having Hellmuth on there would really be a trip, wouldn't it? If he were to be as much of a jerk on DWTS as he is at the poker table, he'd be the most hated competitor on his season in very short order.

01-26-11, 03:39 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Next season cast"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-11 AT 03:40 AM (EST)

Saw a picture of Donna D'Errico in the lookalikes thread over on the BB spoilers board, and if they put her on DWTS I hope she's gotten in much better shape since then, because when that was taken she looked to me to be very out of shape for a Baywatch babe. Or a DWTS contestant in a revealing dress.

01-27-11, 04:34 PM (EST)
20. "Next rumor up."
Kendra Wilkinson, which would translate as 'two down, one to go.'

Heavily demanded on ABC's page but with no actual rumors of support, so don't panic: BrINT Farce.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-11, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Next rumor up."
Yeah, they seem to like going for matched sets, don't they?

I actually wouldn't mind Farce going on, if only for the chance to weekly roast him over the coals...

01-28-11, 04:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Next rumor up."
BrINT Farce, eh? Took me a while to get that one. Who would they pair him up with if they did put him on? He IS from that profession they always seem to have one of that never gets voted out early.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Next rumor up."
BrINT Farce.

FWIW... I heard someone today (Wed, 2/16/11) who should be in a position to know something say that Mr. Farce, formerly of Green Bay New York Minnesota some jeans commercial has been confirmed on the cast.

But what do I know? I can't even spell DWTS.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "No Derek?"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/derek-hough-miss-dancing-with-stars-next-season-for-movie-11944.php

Don't all y'all hurt yourself with the happy dancing

01-31-11, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: No Derek?"
That's two-thirds of the Triplets away from the show doing other things... or we at least get a season or two break from Derek's smirk...

01-31-11, 08:34 PM (EST)
25. "RE: No Derek?"
Do you think the big screen is large enough to fit his ego?

02-01-11, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: No Derek?"
Is BoA male or female?

02-01-11, 02:28 AM (EST)
27. "RE: No Derek?"
YEEEEE-HAAAAAH!!!!!

02-01-11, 02:59 AM (EST)
28. "RE: No Derek?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-11 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

There goes half my drinking game rules (and 95% of my need desire to drink through the show).

02-01-11, 09:08 AM (EST)
29. "RE: No Derek?"
Rumors that the entire cast threatened to go on strike unless they got a season off from him are completely untrue.

Mostly because I just started them.

02-01-11, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: No Derek?"
I have the biggest smile on my face. This is the greatest news. I am going to love this season.

02-10-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Oh heck no!"
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272637805.shtml

02-10-11, 10:36 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Oh heck no!"
Maybe he'll the same thing he wore in those, uh, pictures.

Sculpted by Tribe

As if enough gays weren't watching it already,

02-10-11, 10:50 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Oh heck no!"
Just think of the awesome shape it would put him in for resuming his NFL career!

...no?

Yeah, same here. See you in the fall season.

02-16-11, 03:25 PM (EST)
34. "Al Sharpton"
told the show he still wasn't interested.

Reported today. (Your heart attack will be reported tomorrow.)

02-17-11, 01:35 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Al Sharpton"
No heart attack here, but you might be able to hear my profanity all over the neighborhood if they ever do put that son of a shar pei on the show.

02-23-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
37. "BWA HA HA HA HA HA!"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-courting-tea-party-politician-christine-odonnell-12015.php

02-23-11, 08:43 PM (EST)
38. "The sane response."
*click*

02-26-11, 02:50 AM (EST)
39. "RE: The sane response."
Well, I guess I'm not sane, because I won't "click". But I'll get pi$$ed if they do put O'Donnell on there. Not only is she a wingnut, but SHE'S A LOSER!!!!!!! Cost my party a seat in the Senate, and I'll never forgive her.

02-26-11, 01:13 PM (EST)
40. "RE: The sane response."
I guess that makes me either insane, or a glutton for punishment...

02-27-11, 02:56 AM (EST)
41. "RE: The sane response."
Oh, I'm definitely a glutton for punishment. I'll be watching this stuff till they quit showing it or they bury me. BTW, haven't heard officially, but aren't they doing the cast announcement, sans pros, on the Bachelor on Monday?

02-28-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
42. "TMZ claims..."
...that for the ones they know, we're basically looking at a fill-in-the-blanks season, right now to the now-officially-mandatory Disney star. (I'll hold back commentary until we get an official confirmation and full list.) They also think they have partners for those named below, but that's always been the part I wind up having to edit six times...

Chris Jericho (wrestler/game show host)
Kristie Alley (actress)
Wendy Williams (talk show host)
Lil' Romeo (rapper)
Kendra Wilkinson (reality star)
Chelsea Kane-Staub (Disney actress)

02-28-11, 04:36 PM (EST)
43. "RE: TMZ claims..."
I was kind of curious as why Chris Jericho didn't come back with some of the others that returned in the past week or so...

Kristie will be interesting, especially depending on what shape she'll be in...

For Wendy Williams, add game show host to her, too... Newlywed Game and something else that's being revived, Love Triangle, I believe... or something like that...

Romeo could be good, could be bad...

Kendra? Well I believe that continues the Girl's Next Door run we've been having as of late... *sigh*

Chelsea... *looks up name* Couple of Disney Original movies, some voicework, Jonas LA role... and cute, so she may go decently far, especially if she can dance...

I think what we're missing so far is the Ringer, the Pro Athlete (not taking away from Jericho, but I'm talking football/basketball/et al...), the Soap Opera Actor/Actress, and maybe an Old Fart... Possibly some more or less than that... *shrug*

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Just heard"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-11 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Lots of Pitt fans are going to be mad, I think:

Hines Ward
Ralph Machio
Sugar Ray Leonard...so sad for him.

Only 4 women this time.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

02-28-11, 11:00 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Just heard"
*facepalm* on Hines's participation... but I guess it's better than another rumored football player, I guess... As long as he doesn't get injured like Ochostinko did late last season, it hopefully won't be too bad.

Karate Kid and Sugar Ray? *preserves judgment...*

02-28-11, 11:14 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Just heard"
Ralph Macchio was on Ugly Betty. He grew up quite nicely I thought!

03-01-11, 00:49 AM (EST)
47. "Full list"
Ralph Maccio
Kirstie Alley
Wendy Williams
Kendra Wilkinson
Sugar Ray Leonard
Hines Ward
Petra Nemcova
Chelsea Kane
Mike Catherwood
Romeo (not so Li'l anymore, I guess...)
Chris Jericho

12 Stars, their Pros to be announced later... probably sometime this week.

03-01-11, 01:45 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Full list"
That's only 11 of 'em, not 12. No apparent ringer in that list. And Hobbs, I don't know why you think Pittsburgh fans would be pi$$ed about Hines being on there. I'm a Steelers fan and I want him to kick their a$$e$.

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-01-11, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Full list"
You're right, no obvious ringer, which is a good thing.

But then again, other than Kirstie Alley, Sugar Ray and Ralph, I haven't really heard of any of these people! Maybe I'm just getting old . I guess I'll have to read up on them, but so far I'm not too excited about this season's cast.

03-01-11, 04:30 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Full list"
Maybe it's only 11 then. Season 12 with 11 Stars... can be confusing at times...

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Full list"
I wonder if Hines Ward will dish out any cheap shots to the other contestants? Those are his trademarks, after all.

03-01-11, 09:16 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Full list"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

If he does, it'll probably be at, or with, Jericho...

03-01-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Full list"
A. Ward is a class guy
B. Injury
C. He's above this, this is Ocho/TO self promotion territory.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-11, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Full list"
He's above this, this is Ocho/TO self promotion territory.

So was Kurt Warner. Maybe he has a good reason.

03-01-11, 06:53 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Full list"
Warner was retired....Ward is not.

03-01-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Full list"
Maybe it's something to do during the lockout?

03-01-11, 04:39 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Full list"
Petra's a Czech model

Mike's an assistant producer for the Kevin and Bean radio show, and co-host of Loveline (This guy at one point attended Rutgers but couldn't complete his first year due to massive drug addictions) He also apparently does voice impressions...

03-01-11, 07:43 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Full list"
Mike guest hosted with Kelly on Regis and Kelly during radio host week. I caught a clip of it and thought he was Kelly's hubby Mark for a minute. That was who he reminded me of.

03-01-11, 08:25 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Full list"
No one really standing out as a "must see" from this list, but also no one that makes me feel the need to post the Do.Not.Want Lolcat pictures either.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Full list"
Not impressed, nor have I been for a while. Kendra? She's a throw-away Hugh Hefner Bunny....there will be plenty said about her, I'm sure. Kirsty? She probably just wants to try another crash diet, this time entailing a partner. Lucky for the man who gets stepped on by her!

Sugar Ray seems like a good pick, high class. Ralph Macchio, haven't seen around much, so that should be interesting. The others just don't ring a bell, but may when I finally see them or read up on them. Oh yeah, Wendy Williams has a morning TV show, and that Polish model-didn't she help out Tyra on ANTM for awhile? If so, she was a victim of the tsunami, and actually lost her finacee during that awful storm. But I could be getting her mixed up with someone else....

At any rate, I am hoping this show is running on it's last fumes. We need some REAL reality shows with REAL STARS. This is more like 'dancing with the has beens' lately.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •