The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-28-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
I read that Helio called off his wedding. He was engaged when he started DWTS and now he's not. Do you think Julianne has something to do with it. They did have a lot of chemistry and they seemed to kiss quite a bit!

What do you guys think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
   RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... mistyrose52 11-28-07 2
       RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... Snidget 11-28-07 3
           RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... byoffer 11-28-07 4
               RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... Sagebrush Dan 11-28-07 5
               RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... qwertypie 11-29-07 6
                   RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... prosecutor 11-29-07 7
                       RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... Loree 11-29-07 8
                           RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... REDFL 11-29-07 9
       RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - A... Round Robin 11-29-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
I saw him on the view this morning-just about 5 hours ago, and he was STILL ENGAGED, they showed her picture!

He said she wasn't that happy about the long kiss on the last dance, but she's dealing with it, and they are STILL ENGAGED, and that Julianne will be invited to the wedding, and she and 'her guest' will be doing a special dance for the married couple. I think gossip comes in all forms, and just because Julianne terminated her engagement last year, and the rumors were flying about her and Appolo, people are trying to start the same things all over again. Just not true this time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-07 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

Hard to know seems she said one thing he said another.

Reality TV World has the story on the front page so that makes me wonder a heck of a lot more than anything posted on any of the gossip sites.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/helio-castroneves-ex-fiancee-we-waited-wait-until-dancing-over-6181.php
ETA now apparently he confirmed it, from the news section of RTVW

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-champ-helio-castroneves-confirms-fiancee-relationship-over-6180.php

I know he did have the interview this morning where he said they were still together.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
hurumph. Why can't Julianne Hough be romantically involved with me?

I know, I'm too old and too married.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
They're denying that they're an item. Julianne said the same rumors went around about her and Apolo.

Yeah, but you are gorgeous!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
Well, I will give you the too married part, but too old? PBBBBBTH!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
I don't think Helio ever wanted to marry that woman in the first place. I saw him on entertainment tonight and he said "I really like her" talking about his fiance. How can you really like a fiance. Shouldn't he have said I still love her or I really love her but it wasn't meant to be. I think maybe the girl wanted to marry him and he was too nice to say no. It happens and it's best it happened now than at the altar(hee).
And no I don't think Julianne had anything to do with the breakup.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
I found it interesting that it happened a little while ago but Helio kept it quiet so it wouldn't hurt his vote to win. Seems like winning was more important to him than the relationship.

REDFL 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-29-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail REDFL Click to send private message to REDFL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
I think, unlike Marie, who felt it necessary to air every drama going on in her real life, that Helio kept this quiet because he is not naturally a public persona. It just seems more professional to have kept it quiet during the competition so that people wouldn't use it as a reason to vote or not to vote for him--it was irrelevant to his competing, just as all of Marie's "stuff" was irrelevant. For instance, I have heard that Mel's child has been sick for a couple of weeks with chicken pox, but we didn't have that added to the "drama" of the show.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-29-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Helio Leaves His Girlfriend - Are him and Julianne Together?"
One of the rumors on the IRL board at Trackforum was that Julianne was going to teach Helio's GF how to dance so that when they get hitched they'll be able to dance together. The wedding is supposed to happen in January so they can get it done before racing starts back up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •