The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are you just loving this season? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are you just loving this season? "
And who just annoys the heck out of you? For me, I am LOVING Helio..what a charmer. On the flip side, Jenny Garth is surprisingly whiney and annoying (I never knew..she always seemed so sweet...) Of course, these selections are likely to change throughout the competition, but at this point, they are my fave and least fave.

Who is doing it for you this season?(and otherwise)

*autumnal delight by Agman*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who are you just loving this se... Sagebrush Dan 10-12-07 1
   RE: Who are you just loving this se... SilverStar 10-12-07 2
       RE: Who are you just loving this se... qwertypie 10-12-07 3
           RE: Who are you just loving this se... MKitty 10-12-07 4
 RE: Who are you just loving this se... CTgirl 10-12-07 5
 RE: Who are you just loving this se... maybelline 10-12-07 6
   RE: Who are you just loving this se... lynkfri13 10-12-07 7
       RE: Who are you just loving this se... mistyrose52 10-13-07 8
           RE: Who are you just loving this se... Sagebrush Dan 10-14-07 9
 RE: Who are you just loving this se... dragonflies 10-15-07 10
   RE: Who are you just loving this se... Round Robin 10-17-07 13
 As for the pros.... Sagebrush Dan 10-16-07 11
   RE: As for the pros.... MKitty 10-16-07 12
       RE: As for the pros.... Sagebrush Dan 10-18-07 14
           RE: As for the pros.... MKitty 10-18-07 15
               RE: As for the pros.... CTgirl 10-18-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
I'm loving some Helio, too. He's DWTS's first Benji. Hate? I really really want to run Floyd through a wood chipper.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
Same for me. I love Helio- he is so fun and adorable, and he can dance! Hate Floyd- his whole attitude and the fact that he cannot dance, yet he keeps up his attitude that he is the best and the judges keep praising him. Ugh. *revs up the wood chipper*

One word: GOTHMOG!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
*stands next in line with the wood chipper*

what a spoiled baby Floyd is.

and I just want to pinch Helio's cheeks.

10-12-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
Gee..I didn't realize I was conjuring up a scene out of Fargo when I asked the question! LOL..

Wood chipper......that's a good one. And, cheeks..um, yes. I'll leave that one alone

*Pumpkin Kitty courtesy of Smokeysmom*

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
I am on the Helio bandwagon too - his joie de vivre is infectious! I like Julianne too. My other favorite is Mel and Maks. I love Mel's fiesty attitude towards Maks combined with her British accent.

I loathe Marie Osmond and always have.

smokeysmom "loafs" my cat

maybelline 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
Faves: Helio (cute! and fun to watch and seems like a nice guy)
next are Mark (not a great dancer but he knows it and just looks like he's glad to still be in the mix) and soap guy

Least Faves: Jenny (I still think she's got a superiority thing about her partner), Jane (nice but boring) and Cheetah Girl (great dancer but just don't like her much)

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "

>
>Least Faves: Cheetah
>Girl (great dancer but just
>don't like her much)

I agree, something about her rubs me the wrong way.

And Helio is definitely my fave! If he doesn't win, he's welcome at my house anytime for some consolation.

I agree about Mark too, not much skill... but trying real hard, and enjoying himself, that might keep him in for a couple more dances.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
Right up there with Helio!! Who knew a race car driver could have such charisma?? He is SUCH A CUTIE!! And so sweet, handsome, adorable, great on his feet, and did I say adorable?? I get him after YOU have him over!! LOL. I don't think we'll have to console him at all-I really think he'll take that big, fat, ugly, trophy home with him. Then he'll REALLY need some consoling, eh?? HA!!

Jenny still acts like she's the 90210 Princess who should always be getting her way, and everything that goes wrong is definitely her pitiful little partner's fault! I don't know how he can stand to be with her!! She is such a beotch!!! And I mean that in the nicest way (NOT).

Jane and Marie are ok-but please, let's not pump them up just because they're doing this over the age of 50. You're either great or just ok. They are ok. No big deal, IMHO.

Cameron is a dark horse at this point. With his schedule, it could go either way. Same with Mark. He's either going to ruin that hip, or work it back into the place it needs to be so he can really step it up. I think most of the harder dances have been done (well, still have Pasa Doble, right??). We'll see about him-at least I'm not disliking him so much anymore. He kind of grows on you.

Cheetah Girl is amazing-will be a huge competition for Helio, and may actually win one for the girls this time. But she has that young girl's, 'I'm all that' attitude. Doesn't bother me too much, except I don't want it to factor out Helio! Spice Girl is a riot, and I love the chemistry with her and Max; I see them coming in 3rd, possibly.

Don't think I missed anyone-can't remember if I have. Oh well, if I did, guess they weren't important to me-LOL!

10-14-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
Cheetah Girl is amazing

Agree. She was stunning last week, and I saw they took direction from the judges in combining slow and fast.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
I love Sabrina (great name!) and Helio. I cannot wait to be rid of Jenny and moreso Marie. The rest? eh.

on the beach with smokeysmom

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who are you just loving this season? "
I used to loathe Donny and Marie. I thought they were both phonier than 3 dollar bills. Now I just love Marie, and Jane too, and I'd kick neither of them out of the sack for eating crackers. On the guys' side I'm definitely rootng for Helio. I've been a race fan too long not to. There's nobody left that I despise, but I think Mark Cuban is the worst dancer left and really needs to go if he doesn't seriously improve.

10-16-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
11. "As for the pros...."
Definitely Mark Ballas

Looks great and is a stunning dancer to boot.

10-16-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: As for the pros...."
I agree..he is definately one of my favourite pros. Maks..well...he is quite something isn't he? I laugh every time I see him having to deal with Mel's roughness...LOL...this is your penance baby!!

10-18-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: As for the pros...."
I about died laughing when Tom Bergeron made a comment about Maks' ego last week.

Am I the only one that finds Tom more than a little on the attractive side? He also cracks me up with his quick wit and comebacks.

10-18-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: As for the pros...."
I agree....hearing Tom's comment on Mak's ego had my laughing out loud for a good minute...

And yes, I also find him witty and charming and not hard on the eyes

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: As for the pros...."
I could not stand Tom when the show first started. I thought all his joking was stupid. But I realized Monday night (he must have had a really good show, huh Dan?!) that he has grown a lot as host. I don't find his jokes sophmoric anymore. He has a quick wit with more of an edge to it and he doesn't miss a beat. And his cleverness makes him better looking and more charming!

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •