The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK5 Htae List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-09, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK5 Htae List"
It occurs to me that what was missing from the Lvoe List I posted before was some hatin'. I mean, this is Hell's Kitchen! There's way more of that. Many thanks to thdrkttn for pointing this out to me.

Also, I no longer care if you want to discuss your choices. Please feel free.

1. Lacey: This will be her only hope of being #1 at any list I might compile. She is whiny and annoying. I just hate her tone of voice and her eyerolling and her "indignation" face, like she can't figure out what anyone is talking about when they say she's a slacker. Can she please be gone next week? Please?

2. Robert: Gosh, and I really liked him before. I think Lacey might bring out the worst in him. Sad. Maybe I'll like him better when we get rid of Lacey...hopefully next week.

3. Andrea: I don't think she's a bad cook, but it's true that she doesn't take responsibility when she screws up.

4. Carol: A little violent for my liking. And really just looking for a fight.

5. Danny: Also a bit combative. And, if he wanted Ben gone so badly, why pile on Lacey? Yeah, she sucks, but this was the perfect opportunity to point out Ben's suckitude to Chef Ramsay. It's because in the end, Ben pulls his weight. Even if he screws up, at least he doesn't run off whining about going to the garden to eat worms. Danny knows that.

6. Paula: A bit of a follower; hard to gauge her personality. Meh.

7. Ben: He should have known better than to nominate anyone but himself tonight. He so very clearly does things for the look of it. Like going to get Lacey to come back. He mentioned it to her later, which says to me that he expects to be rewarded/acknowledged for this stuff.

8. LA: For all that she spaced out a little tonight, she seems a strong chef with a decent attitude and not a lot of drama. In comparison.

9. Giovanni: Totally got the job done. Came on to the Red team and got them working together. Blue team fell apart. They clearly need him.

foonersig

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK5 Htae List grit 03-20-09 1
   RE: HK5 Htae List jbug 03-20-09 3
       RE: HK5 Htae List Snidget 03-20-09 4
           RE: HK5 Htae List jbug 03-20-09 5
 RE: HK5 Htae List Snidget 03-20-09 2
   RE: HK5 Htae List Seana 03-20-09 6
 RE: HK5 Htae List brvnkrz 03-22-09 7
   RE: HK5 Htae List FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-23-09 8
 RE: HK5 Htae List ajglitch 03-24-09 9
   RE: HK5 Htae List Seana 03-24-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-20-09, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
What am I missing? What is it that the editors are failing to show us? I mean, we see Carol sucking at stuff and then going to confessional and telling us that it's Andrea that sucks and how Andrea doesn't accept responsibility? WTF? Now substitute "Lacey" for "Carol" and "the guys" for "Andrea" in that last sentence and still, WTF?

My hate list:

1. Lacey - It's not even worth rehashing all the stuff that's wrong with her. I turned to my husband and said that Ramsay would keep her because she's good for ratings and unfortunately I turned out to be right.

2. Ben - I'm not feeling the Ben love. He's screwed up a lot and I find him really, really annoying. Just go away.

3. Carol - She's been shown screwing up a lot but she always blames Andrea. She's got some serious personality problems "I just wanted to punch you in the throat." "I was just treating you like a co-worker." Really? Where did she work before she came on HK - the Post Office? The police should go search her house for a cache of guns, NOW!

4. LA - I still haven't seen much evidence that LA can cook all that well or is motivated to do this job. I just want to rip out that lip ring. Arghh!

5. Andrea - She's shown that she can cook but she's also made her share of screw-ups. Unless she pulls her act together, she's out.

6. Paula - I don't think I noticed Paula for the first 4 or 5 episodes. I guess that's a good sign - it means she hasn't had any massive failures in the kitchen. But can she cook? I guess we'll see.

7. Giovanni - My earlier impression of him was not good. He seems to be pulling it together, now. Personality-wise, though, he reminds me of someone I know who's a real snake and I find I keep judging Gio because of that. I hope he proves me wrong.

8. Robert - Robert can cook! I just don't like his whole ghetto personality. I liked that he called out Lacey on her performance. Yeah, he cursed. Yeah, he was pissed. I would have done the same. I probably would have slugged her as well so he's a better man than I am.

9. Danny - Danny can cook, too. He's had a couple of his dishes win in the challenges. We haven't seen him screw up on anything (except for the dirty plate bottoms, which was probably from Ben or J's station, those pigs). He wants Lacey gone over Ben because she sucks at everything and on top of that, has a majorly pissy attitude. Ben can cook at times so he's more useful to keep around. Plus, Danny knows that Chef hates Ben so he'll get booted soon anyway. I still think Danny's going to win this thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
I was wondering if it was just me. I backed up & watched it again. The pasta was raw; Chef asked who was in charge of appetizers; Carol said she was; Andrea was nearby; he made them both go eat the raw pasta.
Why was this Andrea's fault?
And why - when they were back in the dorm arguing - did Andrea not ask Carol why she was blaming her for the pasta?
Maybe she did & they just didn't show us.
Seemed something taken out of context and we can't figure it out.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
I'm guessing Andrea may have started the pasta, maybe because Carol asked her to put it on.

Still if it is Carol's station it is her job to make sure it cooked OK. Just because it got put on at the right time doesn't mean it cooked.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
Carol made a weak reply to Chef also that she did taste it - that some more must have been added.
Indicating that the piece she tasted was done but other pieces in the same pot were not. So who added to the pot?
I'm guessing Carol

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
Not sure I care to rank the whole group as most of them are just meh to me but my stand outs are.

1. Lacey. You are not all that and bag of chips. Really. You ever think that the reason every being in your life complains about you is maybe, you. They aren't seeing the glorious hardworking cheftasicness you believe yourself to be because it ain't there. Oh and most of what you say is wrong with every other person on the show. Here's a mirror.

2. Robert. Sometimes I like you, but you know you are the personification of the double standard that has young women killing themselves with eating disorders, right? You think you deserve a different super model (and not the plus sized ones) in your bed every night because of your personality, but all women have to be supermodel thin or they get called names. In a pot and kettle blackness contest you really don't have a leg to stand on. You aren't quite as bad as Lacey with shoving all your insecurities and failing on others, but you are close.

3. Carol and Andrea. If Lacey and Robert are the NCAA tourney of pot vs kettle, you two are the NIT. Carol really needs to worry more about what Carol is doing than what her paranoia tells her everyone else is doing to her. Andrea doesn't bother me so much but she obviously is part of the whole dynamic and if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate problem.

03-20-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
In a pot and kettle blackness contest you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, that really bugged me. And that he kept calling her "b!tch", which is a lazy insult in that it doesn't require any forethought. Any idiot can just toss it out there. I wish he had articulated his thoughts a bit better.

foonersig

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
My list pretty much follows your list. Lacey has to go, she is useless and whiney. I fast forward past her whenever she is on my screen. Pretty much the same with Robert. He isn't whiney but I can't stand him.
I think Gio has the best chance at this and I think he has the best head on his shoulders. Best cooking skills and best people skills of all there.

Tribe made me gay

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
>
>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>
Jealousy .... thy name is fan-message-board. Drink in my greatness each week as I ascend closer and closer to the Atlantic City prize. HA! HA! HA! Even Ramsey can see that I am a napping caterpillar about to emerge as a culinary butterfly. Hush your complaining, my PEASANTS!!!!! In music, there was Milly Vanilly. In the culinary arts, here am I!!

I shall beat them AAALLLLL!!!!

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajglitch Click to send private message to ajglitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
Lacey - how do I loath thee? Let me count the ways. Whiney, lazy, mouthy, attitude, blamitude, ugly personality, prima donna, smoker, quitter, un-motivated, unskilled, trailer trash. Oh how I could go on.

Robert - Bobby oh Bobby thou rotund wigger brooklyn tough guy wannabe. He can cook but the only thing bigger than his ego is his size which he apparently thinks is perfectly fine for him but not for the ladies. Drop the tough guy persona and get a grip on your own unsavory appearance before you go trashing others for that which you have in an overabudance.

Danny - Slimy, sneaky, deceitful, background feces disturber. Need I say more?

Carol - Get over yourself!

Ben - Step it up and stop trying to be Mr Mediator. It's killing your chances and becoming annoying.

Andrea - Yawn.

LA - Pull out the ring, it's disgusting.

Gio - Please shave more often! I think he'll win as he's the least annoying and most overlooked in the tirades.

03-24-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK5 Htae List"
Welcome to the boards, ajglitch! Thanks for joining in!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •