The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-09, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7"
Is anyone still watching?

I thought this ep was suppose to be shocking. The biggest shock to me is that Lacey is still there. Her name should be Lazy not Lacey. Everytime her team does not win she finds an excuse to leave and not do the punishment. But she is always around to enjoy the reward.

J has had alot of problems and him leaving was not a shock. But Lacey still being there is a shock. And Robert continually calling Lacey fat is kind of grating.

Giovanni and Danny are about the only males out of the line of fire. And we are finally hearing from Paula on the female side. Will they be our final 3?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7 jbug 03-20-09 1
 RE: Episode 7 Cyndimaus 03-20-09 2
 RE: Episode 7 Belle Book 03-20-09 3
 RE: Episode 7 Seana 03-20-09 4
   RE: Episode 7 FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-23-09 10
 RE: Episode 7 vince3 03-20-09 5
   RE: Episode 7 jbug 03-20-09 6
 RE: Episode 7 moonbaby 03-21-09 7
   RE: Episode 7 FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-23-09 11
 RE: Episode 7 brvnkrz 03-22-09 8
   RE: Episode 7 Cyndimaus 03-23-09 12
 RE: Episode 7 FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-23-09 9
 But the QUOTE of the Week was when ... FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-24-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7"
I'm still watching. I even got DH hooked on Gordon this year (& he watches Kitchen Nightmares too )

Lacey is a piece of work; that is all.

LA needs to get rid of that lip ring (between her and Rodman on Apprentice, I've had enough).

Carol picked out who she thought would be competition at the beginning. She is going to talk bad about Andrea because she picked her .

Robert - get over yourself! LOL

Every day is Spring with Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 7"
I'm still watching!

Darn it all, Lacey! Here I was thinking you were doing better on the men's team and you go all lazy on us. Lucky for you that J did so horribly.

I think Carol needs to stop harping on everyone else and just do the very best she can do. Let the others hang themselves if it's needed. But she was the one who immediately piped up about running the station when Chef asked and then she's all mad at Andrea for not saying anything. Sheesh!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-20-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 7"
I think Lacey would have been gone this week if J. hadn't screwed up so badly that Ramsey threw a fit and sent him home in the middle of dinner service! Lacey should be called Lucky as well as Lazy.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 7"
I was wondering last night if the reason Chef chose Giovanni to go to the red team was just to see what would happen. What happened, as far as I could see, was:

- Red got organised and did better on service. (I really think the challenges are mostly fixed, especially this time.) Gio took charge. It was easy, because there was no clear leader before.

- Blue fell apart at service and even sucked at prep. You gotta wonder how much of a role Gio had in quality control. Ben wants to be the leader, but he can't manage his own station, let alone keep an eye on everything.

I think Giovanni will at least be in the final 3.

foonersig

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 7"
Giovanni R-O-C-K-S (no pun intended) and he R-U-L-E-S. And, like Petrozza and Rock, he's just a plain old decent person on top of everything else.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 7"
I think what happened this week is all of the main players that do the ECST, were watching March Madness last night. (At least, I was...)

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 7"
snort
I think you are right!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7"
Finally caught up with this episode. Wow, I can't believe Lacey is still there! I never though GR would put up with someone learning as they go. I guess it's all about the drama. There's plenty of it with the other two women fighting.

Please please let Lacey go next. She's so over the top it makes you wonder if she was planted there to play the part.

03-23-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 7"
>
>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>

When one has been gifted with great beauty, it is only natural that other people's jealousy surfaces. I'm used to it. Time to de-stress with a nice, refreshing nap.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-09, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 7"
I'm not shocked that Lacey is still there. In the end there can only be one winner. We all know it won't be her. Basically it doesn't matter when everbody else leaves so they are keeping her because she makes for drama. The producers probably think it makes for better tv and Chef Ramsey probably figures that it's good to keep her so he can see who can put up with her. He who puts up with Lacey the best wins sort of thing. I think they will keep her until they are down to the last real contenders.

Tribe made me gay

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 7"
I tend to agree with you. Unless she has a really bad dinner service (and no one else does) she'll stick around for awhile. The behind-the-scenes stuff doesn't really seem to affect Chef's decision.

03-23-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 7"
If the heavens above Ramsey are listening ... to answer your question ...
YES

03-24-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
13. "But the QUOTE of the Week was when LA said"
"I think I'm getting sick of women right now." Another HK FIRST?????? coming up????

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •