The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread"
Ok Peeps, you know the drill. Cast your vote below for the person you think will win Hell's Kitchen tonight. Post either "Christina" or "Petrozza" in your Subject line, and you may explain your choice in the body of your post.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Petrozza LostAddict 07-08-08 1
 Petrozza Snidget 07-08-08 2
 Petrozza emydi 07-08-08 3
 The Dirty Mess foonermints 07-08-08 4
 Petrozza bullzeye 07-08-08 5
 Petrozza Scuba Steve 07-08-08 6
 Petrozza ibme 07-08-08 7
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thre... LostAddict 07-09-08 8
   RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thre... Snidget 07-09-08 9
   It's GOOD to be wrong foonermints 07-09-08 10
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thre... Scarlett O Hara 07-09-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-08-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Petrozza"
He seems much more competent to run a restaurant. Christina needs more experience (being in charge) under her belt.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Petrozza"
I'd rather see Christina after her challenge run win, but I think he inexperience may be her undoing.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Petrozza"
I think the editing is biyotchizing Christina at the wrong time and Chef Ramsey trusts Petrozza more

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Dirty Mess"
Because he will have worker monkeys to clean up after the pig.

I'd RATHER see Christina, but it doesn't look good. I hope I'm wrong!

My stomach hurts. ow

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Petrozza"
I think he has been the most consistent of the bunch, and in spite of the fact that Christine won all those challenges, I think he rose to the occassion when it counted - ie., when there were diners in the restaurant.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-08-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Petrozza"
Winning at challenges doesn't mean a whole lot, performing well at dinner service does.

ibme 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ibme Click to send private message to ibme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Petrozza"
If he chooses either one of these finalists. I have seen chef help Petrozza out in situations (just as he did Rock in last season's show). I was not suprised at his win, and I will not be suprised at Petrozza's.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-08, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread"
Were we all wrong or what?

Surfkitten summer sigshop

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread"
I was expecting more of a choke from Christina rather than the service being close.

Then again, I thought she'd end up with Jen on her team and I think Jen would have been much more of a problem under her. Jen seems to have more problems with women then with the guys.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "It's GOOD to be wrong"
My secret heart was hoping..
The Mouthy Orifice Jen would pull it out of the @s# HAT at the last moment and be declared Weener"Winner".

*spits in food when no one is looking*

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-09-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread"
I came back yesterday before the finale to cast my vote for Christina. However, when I saw the landslide of votes for Petrozza, I didn't dare rock the boat!

I'm glad it was Christina!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •