The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-08, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Women (+ Mattie) win the blindfold test. Men get to clean.

Dinner is chaos. Mattie shines, Jen pouts, Ben snaps. Service is not finished. Men lose.

Ben, trying to save himself, comes up with idea for each man to nominate another so that all 4 are up for elimination. He says he'll nominate himself. He nominates Louross, instead. Louross nominates him. Bobby nominates Petrozza in a deal where Petrozza will nominate him, in kind. Petrozza never signed off on the deal. Petrozza refuses to nominate someone else, nominates himself, instead. Chef calls Petrozza a Gentleman. Ben gets fired.

Next week food critics come for dinner. One of the Red (Women's team) has to agree to join the boys. No one wants to.

Someone cuts off the top of their finger and they eventually find it in the pancetta. Misdirection (I think, and hope) suggests they don't find it until the pancetta is served. (Again, I doubt that's what happens, but the cut-together outtakes makes it look plausable. Whatever, from the look on face of one of the critics they are disgusted by something they are served.)

Woo hoo! Another week in Hell's Kitchen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT Estee 05-14-08 1
 RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT jbug 05-14-08 2
   RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT Ahtumbreez 05-14-08 3
   RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT geg6 05-14-08 4
       RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT stevengnosis 05-15-08 9
 RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT Seana 05-14-08 5
 RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT Loree 05-14-08 6
   RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT mindy23 05-15-08 7
   RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-20-08 10
 RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT stevengnosis 05-15-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Meanwhile, Matt is rewriting his obituary to include 'Gordon Ramsey once said he made the best risotto to ever come out of Hell's Kitchen.' As the first line.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Matt sounded like he was giving an oscar speech "I wanna thank......"

Every day is Spring with Agman

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Exactly! He cracked me up. Mattie really did show a different side to himself on the women's team, though. He tried to be very laid back but helpful to the women.

And he stepped it up during the palate contest. Though to be fair I guessed the ingredients and I didn't even taste it. Once Ben said clams it would have been pretty easy to list a traditional clam chowder recipe, which is what they did. Ramsey disappointed me on that.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
*nods*

That was freakin' hilarious. And I hope the previews for next week are accurate regarding all the fun to be had.

I must admit, more than a little ashamedly, that this is my favorite season of this show so far. A more inept bunch I've never seen. And a more comical bunch of dimwits is such a rare thing. Poor Gordon, though. I've watched all his shows, British and American, and I believe that this group, collectively, are the absolute pinnacle of incompetence from among them all. LOL! I love it!

"Not this time." Barack Obama 3-18-08

stevengnosis 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stevengnosis Click to send private message to stevengnosis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
>*nods*
>
>That was freakin' hilarious. And
>I hope the previews for
>next week are accurate regarding
>all the fun to be
>had.
>
>I must admit, more than a
>little ashamedly, that this is
>my favorite season of this
>show so far. A
>more inept bunch I've never
>seen. And a more
>comical bunch of dimwits is
>such a rare thing.
>Poor Gordon, though. I've
>watched all his shows, British
>and American, and I believe
>that this group, collectively, are
>the absolute pinnacle of incompetence
>from among them all.
>LOL! I love it!
>
>
>
>"Not this time." Barack Obama
>3-18-08

so ##### True!!
Gordon Ramsey must either have gone ape ##### before this show,
or we have Yet to see him crack...
either way You hit the nail on the head, is this season a complete attempt at proving imcompetence or is it a satanically clever agenda to get Gordon Ramsy to cut his left hand off...

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
I was rooting for Matt to go after last week, but after this week, I'm glad we don't have to see Ben anymore. What a jerk.

I agree with Autumnbreez that guessing the ingredients (10 of them) in clam chowder isn't too hard.

And I agree with geg that this is the least qualified group they've ever had. Which makes it funny, but you wonder how the eventual winner is going to run a restaurant.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
This was my favourite episode this season. I found Matt very entertaining. And I wanted Ben to leave as much as he did.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
I totally had to give Matt props for being able to work in the kitchen with the women AND watch every little thing that was happening in the men's kitchen,as well! I honestly didn't think he could multi-task to save his creepy little life!!

He came out well, this time. His award-winning speeches were a little much, but you know, the guy pretty much deserved it after all he'd been through. So, you gotta hand it to him. At least he didn't make anyone throw up this time! Go, Matty, Go Matty, It's your birthday, It's your birthday! And you have clean toes, to boot!! LOL

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-08, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
Kitchen people like Ben are pretty disgusting. They hide behind ANYTHING to keep people from noticing their faults and inadequacies. My first kitchen experience was in a classy kitchen, but to keep from killing himself, the owner/manager hired a guy to run the kitchen who wanted to chase everyone off and was going after the lead guy (who was GREAT at what he did). Disgusting stuff.

stevengnosis 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stevengnosis Click to send private message to stevengnosis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT"
you Know this show is a set up now because,
look whos left in the game!! I think Gordon ramsey kept fatass whinner matt around because he is SO damn dramatic and pathetic.
he even put him on the girls team, because it would make for some more good drama, and some good laughs, everybody knows the guy is a joke.. and wont ever win the competitioun,
so we continue to watch him and silently roar to ourselves
What a ##### joke!!

steven

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •