The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-08, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
Did anyone catch this episode? (I know it was the 2-hour premiere of Survivor last night...)

All I can say is, "Wow." Uusually by the end of the hour you get a feeling that everyone has seen the error of their ways, they're happy with the changes that Gordon makes, they appreciate everything that Gordon has done and they will work hard to maintain all of the changes that he implemented.

If Greg can keep David out of the restaurant he might have a chance but I suspect that David doesn't give a rat's ass about the agreement he signed. And based on the reviews posted on this site it looks like David is still an asshole. What a shame because Greg seems like a nice guy and, like Gordon said, has the passion to run the place and make it a success.

I got sliced!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pear... foonermints 09-26-08 1
 RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pear... BOYmeetsREALITY 09-27-08 2
   RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pear... riverrocker 09-30-08 3
 RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pear... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-08-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-08 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

*pause while watching*

Foonermints taped it while foonermints was watching SURVIVOR. Foonermints will get right back to you once foonermints has had a chance to watch the tape.

~The Army of foonermints!
..As long as no other foonermints have absconded with the tape,
or alien foonermints have pulled it into Dimension X.
*do I have Attention Deficit Disorder? Why do I need the "what is coming" "what was" stuff?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
I agree!

First of all, nobody in their right mind would have all three partners in the same building undermining each other all the time. No wonder the place is in such dis-function.

I agree - David is a jerk and proved it to the world on television last night. The problem is that He probably wont see himself as coming off bad! Egos are hard to trick! HAHA!

Ramsey brings a lot of trouble upon himself when He takes on these challenges, but really tries to make a difference and be helpful. The lesson is generally learned each night.

I fear last night at the Black Pearl, His efforts were fruitless...

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
>I agree!
>

>
>Ramsey brings a lot of trouble
>upon himself when He takes
>on these challenges, but really
>tries to make a difference
>and be helpful. The
>lesson is generally learned each
>night.
>
>I fear last night at the
>Black Pearl, His efforts were
>fruitless...

It was pitiful. I actually felt sorry for poor Greg. He needs to get out ASAP! "David" should have the delight of running--into the ground--the restaurant all by his over-inflated-ego self!!!

What a contrast to the Italian eatery (can't remember the name) featured on the first hour!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl"
Don't think I saw that episode. The first one I watched was about a restaurant in Islip, NY. Have been watching off-and-on ever since, though. I like Gordon better when on this series than I do on Hell's Kitchen. Some of the owners, servers and chefs are so hard-headed, I'd probably break dishes on their heads rather than on the floor. This series is certainly giving me pause about eating out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •