The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

ominous 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ominous Click to send private message to ominous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

i know it's a crappy job but i don't really care it's . its just funny watching some 1 that looks like baby huey trying to act all gangsta and iam glade that dyke got kicked her voice was pissing me off and she just sucked it was funny watching her fall on her face with the bags of ice.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is it me or does keith look lik... syren 07-18-06 1
 RE: is it me or does keith look lik... ominous 07-18-06 2
 RE: is it me or does keith look lik... CattyChat 07-18-06 3
 RE: is it me or does keith look lik... ominous 07-18-06 4
 Locking with warnings Bebo 07-18-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Rachel was a heck of a lot better than scrunch face Sara.

<[P>

07-18-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ominous Click to send private message to ominous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
thats true she was better then sara but she didn't get kicked off yet but i have a feeling that she will be next. also i don't think any 1 of these clowns should get that restaurant they can't work together and cook anything right the first time.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
No, as mentioned somewhere in one of the other threads, I think Keith is a dead ringer for Sloth of The Goonies. Which is a shame, because he is now getting the "redemption edit," yet if I saw him cooking at a restaurant it would make me lose my appetite.

As an aside, I must have missed it when the "Dike" was sent home. I'm impressed that Chef Ramsay had one of Zeus's daughters on the show. Chef Ramsay better watch out if he did Dike wrong . . .

DIKE was the goddess of justice, fair judgements and rights by custom and law.

She was one of the three Horai, goddesses of the seasons. Her sisters were Eunomia (Good Order, Good Pastures) and Eirene (Peace, Spring). Like her siblings she probably also represented some aspect of the springtime growth.

Such is the power of this goddess, who thus controls the tongues of men, their written declarations, their contracts, and many other things. For proclamations against Dike are impossible to be found, and states continuously invoke her, knowing that they would not be able to exist without her, who is the pillar of society. And only a madman could dream of founding a state upon injustice, for that is an impossibility.

Such is the extraordinary power and influence of this goddess. And being so great, there is no mortal that does not wish to be regarded as a great worshipper of Dike, and thereby earn the honour of being called "just". For those who do not partake in Justice, and are therefore called "unjust", are considered to be most wretched.

07-18-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
4. "RE: is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

i don't care if it was mentioned somewhere eles i think he looks more like baby huey then sloth. baby huey is fat and just plan retared like keith. sloth is jacked not fat and looks retarded but i bet he could cook way better and on a aside u fu@king wise asse hole i mistyped 1 word and u have to write me a fu@king book about it bet u get ur asse kicked every day so u try 2 act all king shiot online. and i know those words r misspelled it's so they show up

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking with warnings"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

In the subject line of this post, you used a derogatory term that many of our posters have found offensive, which is why I'm locking this thread.

And you may not care if something has been mentioned elsewhere, but this is a threaded community, and we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Attacking someone for pointing this out to you is unacceptable. While we allow posters to bash the show and its participants, we do not allow posters to attack other posters.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •