The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of whatever the 'For the first time in HK history' event turns out to be on this thread until the West Coast gets to be just as let down as we are. By the way, HK history? About one year.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hey, Estee? mysticwolf 07-17-06 1
   RE: Hey, Estee? Estee 07-17-06 2
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Estee 07-17-06 3
   RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Snidget 07-17-06 4
   RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... mysticwolf 07-17-06 5
 We have dessert! Estee 07-17-06 6
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Snidget 07-17-06 7
   RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Snidget 07-17-06 9
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... mysticwolf 07-17-06 8
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Estee 07-17-06 10
   My guess? Breezy 07-18-06 14
       RE: My guess? Snidget 07-18-06 15
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Snidget 07-17-06 11
   RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... Cyndimaus 07-18-06 13
 RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 Ea... CattyChat 07-18-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hey, Estee?"
I don't think I've seen anyone else ask about it so shall I assume I'm doing the recrap?

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-17-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey, Estee?"
Go for it. I think you'll be the first person to recap a challenge in which both teams had some idea what they were doing.

07-17-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm almost convinced that for the first time in HK history, Virginia will finish a sentence.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*note to self*

Do not ever give Viginia alcohol.

07-17-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, if she did it was also the last time. Her question at dinner was painful.

07-17-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "We have dessert!"
The blue team just completed a service: three courses, relatively minimal waiting! And the red team has not gotten one table served with an edible entree!

Any questions as to who's winning tonight?

07-17-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oooooooooh!!!

Sara getting yelled at.
nah nah nah nah nanah

*Hands Ramesey the keys to the bus*

I wanted to run over her myself, but with that amount of anger, I'll let him do it

07-17-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
DAMMIT GORDON!!

*Rips the keys out of his hand*

*pout*

07-17-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

The wheels on the bus go round and round... Round and round. Round and round.

Too bad Mirabel was caught standing still.

07-17-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The biggest mistake you can make in a kitchen? Obviously something dangerous to the customer from what Gordon said... oh gawds, they wouldn't make this group serve stonefish, would they?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "My guess?"
Someone orders something minus something because of allergic reactions.

07-18-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: My guess?"
Yep that was my thought, esp. if the shoving the food off the serving area thing is related.

Nuts, mushrooms and shellfish can all be that deadly for some people.

It's a tribe creation!

07-17-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So is Sara just an idiot to rave about her lamb which she laters says she had no idea how to cook it

(yep they fired you because you were better than the chef in that place where you wowed them with your lamb?)

Is she just a pathological liar?

Is she deliberately trying to sabotage her team?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
D. All of the above

sig courtesy of Cygnus

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The beyotch slips by yet one more week. Unfortunately, poor Maribel was pathetic and not made out for this type of thing anyway. Her pathetic speeches to "save" herself left a lot to be desired.

I can't wait to see what happens next week. I'm guessing someone is allergic to something and makes a point to note it when they order and the minion chef puts it in the dish anyway. Peanuts/peanut oil or nuts is the first thing to come to mind, but who knows.

I'm guessing and hoping it's Sara who tries to poison a patron, thinking she could blame/pin the murder on Heather and knock her out of the competition. Sara is too stupid to remember that there are cameras catching her every lie and sabotage.

I can't wait for next week. It better not be a big overblown let down, I want to see Ramsey really skewer one of these DAWs . . . preferably Sara.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •