The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Premiere - Anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Premiere - Anyone?"
Is anyone watching yet? Any stand out favorites? Personally I think the blue team is much better than the gold. I really like the African guy, I think his last name is Biku? The other stand out favorite of mine is the British guy Smith. I think he will go far. Is there any spoilers on who will fight first? Depending on who fights, I might want to bet on it with a co-worker. Anybody know?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Premiere - Anyone? cmoneytakemoney 09-08-07 1
   RE: Premiere - Anyone? PagongRatEater 09-08-07 2
   RE: Premiere - Anyone? The Cake 09-08-07 3
       RE: Premiere - Anyone? cmoneytakemoney 09-12-07 4
           RE: Premiere - Anyone? Wacko Jacko 09-19-07 5
               RE: Premiere - Anyone? The Cake 09-25-07 6
           RE: Premiere - Anyone? Agman2 05-06-15 15
               RE: Premiere - Anyone? kidflash212 08-10-15 16
   RE: Premiere - Anyone? Agman2 05-06-15 14
 RE: Premiere - Anyone? agman 11-10-07 7
   RE: Premiere - Anyone? Wacko Jacko 11-12-07 8
       RE: Premiere - Anyone? PagongRatEater 11-14-07 9
           RE: Premiere - Anyone? mindy23 02-06-08 10
               RE: Premiere - Anyone? Wacko Jacko 02-14-08 11
                   RE: Premiere - Anyone? agman 02-22-08 12
 RE: Premiere - Anyone? Agman2 03-08-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
The guys name is Sakio Bika and he's from Australia you dumb monkey.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
There is both a Brit and an Aussie in the competition, so Paul Smith from Liverpool is probably who the original poster was referring to. And name calling is generally frowned on.

Welcome to the boards.

09-08-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
I take it you haven't picked your own favorite yet, huh?

Actually his name is Saiko Bika, and he is from Cameroon, which is a country in Africa. Actually fought for them in the Olympics during the 2002 Sydney games. It was after the games that he moved to Australia.

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
His name is spelled Sakio Bika. Not Saiko Bika.

Wacko Jacko 2436 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-19-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-07 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

>His name is spelled Sakio Bika.
>Not Saiko Bika.

Thank you, I don't know who the board would survive without you. I knew what you meant Cake.

This season is ok, I think because the cut back the fighters from 10 to 16 the season will go by too fast to get to know any of the other fighters. Also, the way it is set up is still not as good as Season One where we really got to know the fighters. What made Season One more personable was the interaction of the fighters with there families, here the famile members come on at the end....no kids though. I do like how the top 4 winners rather than 5 make it to the second round....makes them fight harder.

I like the first weeks fight. Both came out ready to go. The loser however fought too hard and he was destined to lose and did when the other guy caught on a whaled on him. The losers legs turned to jello. In the second round Max Alexander was a HUGE disappointment. Looked like a fighter just hoping to land the big one. Sam destroyed him.

09-25-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Thanks Wacko! Can't wait for the show tonight. I will try to see if I can't post a summary tomorrow about it. I agree though, the first season you really got to know the boxers & their families better. But, maybe after the first rounds we will start to see more of that. After we get to the final 4 or 5, do the fights go more than 5 rounds? I can't seem to remember.

Agman2 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-06-15, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
>His name is spelled Sakio Bika.
>Not Saiko Bika.

Don't be a jerk you dumb monkey

kidflash212 4441 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-10-15, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Trolls don't get better with age do they?

05-06-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Monkeys are smarter than you.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Hey Cake, congratulations, I see your favorite fighter one the whole competition. I thought his fight was outstanding!!!!!

11-12-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Overall Second 3 was better than Season 2. Seemed to have better fighters this season. The global search i am sure helped. What ever became of Grady Brewer anyways? Season 1 was by far the best.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
I agree on season 1. I'm still not sure why they moved away from the human interest angle, but it was made this show compelling for the non-boxing fans.

<[P>

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
Does this mean that this show is completely gone-off the air for good? Hubby and I have been channel surfing for this for the past few years, and we've been unable to find a trace of it. Too bad......

02-14-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
No announcement as been made. I am betting it will be back, but ESPN is pretty poor at announcing these type pf things. I did not know their was a season 3 until after the first episode aired.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
I agree, most of the time I miss the first few episodes and have to watch throughout the week to get caught up. It was pretty popular last year so I assume(fingers crossed) that there will be another season coming soon.

Sculpted by Tribe

03-08-15, 06:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Premiere - Anyone?"
I coulda been uh contenda

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •