The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzer 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzer Click to send private message to suzzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-05 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

I have to admit that until this moment, I honestly thought SOMEONE official would step in and put the smack down on the Fan Favorite Voting. How can they go ahead with these paydays for hundreds of thousands of $$ for something that was so obviously rigged???

If it was just some lame internet poll about diaper rash or something, that would be one thing. But they're f***ing with people's livelihoods. This is ridculous. It's not that I care that much about one fighter over another. I'm sure Tarick is a nice guy. It just makes me sick the way it happened. Although given the shoddy oversight of this poll, and the stakes involved, I don't blame any of them for trying to game the system. I wonder if they thought they would really get away with it? If I had any idea the results would actually count (after all the obvious cheating) I would have blown Jonathan Reid up to 50% before the voting stopped. I wonder if he'd be fighting in the #1 bout right now? Amazing. I sure hope Lange and Salmaci are cutting their programmers in on a piece of the action.

I just really hope there's a lawsuit out of this. Hey Yahoo!, just for the heck of it lets check those voting logs. Oh look, the same 4 IP adresses voted for Tarick 4.5 times/second at a constant rate for 42 straight hours. And almost the same thing happened with Jimmy Lange. What are the odds?!? Jackasses.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This! AlgeCrumpler 05-21-05 1
   RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This! VegasFightWriter 05-21-05 2
       RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This! AlgeCrumpler 05-22-05 3
       RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This! ARnutz 05-22-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
I'm pissed about this too. I'm sure we'll hear about it from the fighters when their contracts end. I think Contender just figured less attention would be drawn to it if they went with the guys in the order they were in. You'd be amazed how many fools have tried to argue with me that there was no cheating involved. The layman TV viewer would not know that cheating happened as long as Yahoo/Contender doesn't tell them about it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
I can promise you that you'll be hearing a lot dirt dished by at least one of the fighters real soon. I'd say beginning, oh, sometime around May 25.

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
I think of all the fighters, Ishe and Bonsante got screwed the worst. They both would've been fighting for more money if not for the cheating.

I hope there's not TOOOO much dirt though. I like Contender and would like another station (ESPN) to pick it up. Plus these guys are all set now for big PPV fights, and they really do owe it to the show. I'd like to see a Sergio vs Ishe fight set up by Burnett after the show.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-05, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!"
Well I can't wait until this thing is over and can hear from the guys themselves. I bet Alfonso will weigh in as well.

I am so mad at this show! I loved it in the beginning. It was the best reality show I had seen in a really long time! The show took a wrong turn right after Najai was eliminated. Then it became back-stabbing, manipulative, sophomoric nonsense.

It's not fair to the guys and their families or the sport. I'm actually glad it isn't being renewed because Mark Burnett has a way of trying to make more BS drama with each subsequent season of a show. He did it with the Apprentice and he'd do it with this show given the chance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •