The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-11, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 Ep 3"
No one else watched?

Not a lot of info on the new trainers but they seem tough; no slacking off with them around; seem to use a lot of boxing stuff - but if it works? do it!

The unknowns (dang I hate calling them that) really seem to have bonded a lot; in the egg balance, they made a decision together & chose who would win; yes, they really didn't have to worry about immunity - they all have that for 2 more weeks - so none of them needed the 2 lbs this week.

WHY? was it automatic that those on the ranch were going to elimination? Did I miss something? did they do this because if they weighed in against each other again & the ranchers won, there would be no one sent home again - 2 weeks in a row?

Arthur dodged a bullet.
Jillian & Bob were po'd at the twins. Wonder if they measured their water that carefully - how did they both gain exactly 9 lbs? The one that went home does look like he has done well; just hope he learned enough to keep it off.

Wonder what the unknowns got to do in lieu of the water carry that the ranchers did. Since they weren't going to elimination, there as no need for someone to be the only one to cast a vote, but this was just another thing that showed less of the unknowns.

What will they be called now that the new trainers are no longer unknown?

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 samboohoo 01-20-11 1
   RE: Season 11 Ep 3 jbug 01-20-11 2
       RE: Season 11 Ep 3 samboohoo 01-20-11 7
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 Tummy 01-20-11 3
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 nap_time 01-20-11 4
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 GOOU 01-20-11 5
   RE: Season 11 Ep 3 Tummy 01-20-11 6
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 Cyndimaus 01-21-11 8
   RE: Season 11 Ep 3 tjdmlhw 01-21-11 9
       RE: Season 11 Ep 3 Flowerpower 01-21-11 10
       RE: Season 11 Ep 3 Cyndimaus 01-21-11 11
 RE: Season 11 Ep 3 grit 01-24-11 12
   RE: Season 11 Ep 3 JessicaRN 01-24-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
I just watched last night - even though I did see the weigh-in Tuesday night.

I still feel no connection to the Unknowns - trainers or players. And like you, I really don't like that name.

I'm not sure I understand your question about those on the ranch going to elimination. I thought it was a given and that last week was just one of those one-time twists. I thought they did this another season, but then introduced the red line. So I wouldn't be surprised to see a double elimination soon.

The twins: I feel like we finally have someone (since Abby) with a real head case. I hope that Dan can find some kind of peace and try to start healing. Another heartbreaking story.

LOL about the girls wanting a date with Curtis Stone. I'd like a date with Curtis Stone!

I think both teams have formed really strong bonds.

The boxing? Yes, it works. i used to take a class before Conner was born that was a cardiobox type of class. I just started going back. I love it. It's a great ab workout.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-11, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
oh, so with the unknown having immunity for 4 weeks, the other group would automatically be going to elimintion all of those weeks - except for the 2nd week when they had a challenge instead?

TBL should know not to confuse little ole me! :S

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-11, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Yes. Immunity for four weeks was the perk for choosing the Unknowns. Everyone else knew they were up for elimination each week.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-20-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
One gallon = 8 lbs. They probably both drank a gallon and then by some fluke wound up with a lb more, that was weird.

I don't think on the elimination challenges that the unknowns (agree about the name) participate at all. Why would they?

I don't understand the question either - the other team is safe for the first 4 weeks. The Ranchers are only competing against themselves, except for last week which was a 1 week twist.

The two sisters are already looking alot better. I miss the days where all or at least most of the participants had around 100 lbs to lose.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-11, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Finally caught up last night. I was so glad to see the team on the ranch come together on the challenge and work together toward one goal. I think it says a lot that they gave the one vote to the orange girl. (sorry, still don't know names.)
In the Previews it showed a temptation challenge. I hope they stick together through that as well. I love that so far there is no game play.

I agree about not knowing the "off ranch" team. I will be glad when the time of seclusion will be over and everyone is on the ranch together again... OR WILL THEY? It was never said (OR DID I MISS IT?) that the "off ranch" team would move back to the ranch after the 4 weeks. They only said that they had immunity for the first 4 weeks. ???

The young aqua girl is my favorite! Her attitute is so wonderful and refreshing! I hope that she stays for a long time. I want Arthur to succeed as well...but I am thinking there are some deeper issues that Bob and Jillian will have to work out of him.

As for the new trainers, I liked what I saw. Just wishe they would show more.

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-20-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Couldn't watch here as it was bumped for a basketball game - I had to go to NBC website yesterday to find out what happened - glad there are finally some posts here providing a bit of insight. Thanks.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-20-11, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Is that what happened?! I thought I just forgotten to record. I had to watch on the net too.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-11, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
What benefit would the two pound advantage have been to the "unknown" team? They have no elimition and they weren't competing against the ranch team for the weigh-in. It just seemed like something they dreamed up so the "unknowns" would get some airtime.

Okay, if you obviously watered up would you then make the feeble protestations that you don't know what happened? Maybe a one pound gain you could possibly get away with it, but a 9 pound gain by both team mates is not something you can just pass off as a bad week. No one is really that stupid. I don't know why they bothered trying to act surprised.

And did anyone else have the urge to send the other twin home instead of the one who was begging to go home? Am I just mean?

Enough of my questions!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-21-11, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
I believe Alison said that if the "Unknown" won, they would be able to use the 2 lbs at a future weigh-in.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-11, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Yes, the "unknown" woman that competed against Aqua Mom with Curtis Stone's Calorie Count Challenge, would have won a 2 pound advantage at the first weigh in where she could be eliminated. At least that's how I read it.

Those twins. UGHHHH! With all of the people that would sell their souls to be on this show, and we get them. Yes, I was hoping that orange girl would have sent the opposite one home, yet, if Dan really insisted on going home, let him go. I hope and pray that his brother will do far better without him, than he did with him. And, these two are in law enforcement, and they have the nerve to get up there and deny they had done anything wrong, and couldn't believe it....I agree, I bet they drank alot of water...because Dan was desperate to go home.

It will be interesting to see how they integrate not only the teams, but the trainers as well...I don't think it would be fair if the "unknowns" had to stay with the other trainers for the entire time of the show....they were not told that in the beginning...

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
I must have missed that. Thanks! It makes a lot more sense to me now!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-24-11, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
I finally watched it on Hulu Thursday night.

I'm not sure that I agree with everyone here that we don't know much about the "unknowns". We don't know as much about them as we do the Ranchers, but we're still seeing information about them. I hope that when they finally come to the Ranch there isn't a "them vs. us" mentality.

I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on Rulon because he's a former Olympian, but his partner Justin is pretty cool, too. He seems comfortable taking a backseat to his "celebrity" partner but he's also not afraid of speaking up. I can't wait to see more of him when the two teams merge.

Q had a good number at his weigh-in. I'm wondering if the talk with the doctor helped but I don't see it lasting too long. He just doesn't seem motivated enough.

Austin looks motivated so I don't know why everyone was so hard on him. I keep trying to imagine what he'll look like when they get to the makeovers (if he lasts that long).

For some reason, the two purple sisters annoy me. That could be the disadvantage of getting more camera time than the "unknowns".

Sarah and Jennifer are both really pretty girls. I hope they last a while because they're going to be HOT when they get to the makeovers.

I'm glad Arthur & Jesse dodged that bullet - even though the circumstances sucked. I can't believe that Dan & Don didn't know what happened. They obviously threw in the towel and tried to throw away an opportunity that hundreds of other people would kill to have. I hope Bob & Jillian really work Don a lot harder as punishment.

It's a capn2patch original

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-11, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season 11 Ep 3"
Has any one person ever gained that much weight before?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •