The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 1"
Hmmm. Why isn't Jbug here yet? It's not like she's got anything to do for the next four weeks.

I still love Bob & Jillian. They had to have known new trainers were coming, yes? It will be interesting to see more of them. Also, did they not show all of the unknowns' weights? I may have missed part because I had to FF through some of it this morning in order to finish.

I didn't immediately hate anyone this time. Yay.

I love the color for Team Aqua. What a beautiful color. They should have used that long ago.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 1 cipher5150 01-05-11 1
 RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Tummy 01-05-11 2
   RE: Season 11, Episode 1 samboohoo 01-05-11 8
       RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Tummy 01-05-11 10
   RE: Season 11, Episode 1 featherfish81 01-06-11 15
 RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Cyndimaus 01-05-11 3
   RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Tummy 01-05-11 4
       RE: Season 11, Episode 1 nap_time 01-05-11 5
           RE: Season 11, Episode 1 samboohoo 01-05-11 7
               RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Tummy 01-05-11 9
 RE: Season 11, Episode 1 jbug 01-05-11 6
   RE: Season 11, Episode 1 JessicaRN 01-05-11 11
       RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Cyndimaus 01-05-11 12
           RE: Season 11, Episode 1 samboohoo 01-06-11 13
 RE: Season 11, Episode 1 Flowerpower 01-06-11 14
   RE: Season 11, Episode 1 jbug 01-07-11 16
       RE: Season 11, Episode 1 JessicaRN 01-08-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-11, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
Good beginning…I especially loved Bob and Jillian telling their team that they were idiots for choosing them over the immunity!

Seems like a lot of people have harsh emotional issues going on in their lives that are motivating their weight loss attempts this season. I hope the dual teams will cut down on them airing Jillian’s therapy sessions.

I wonder why the producers wouldn’t show us the faces of the new trainers – what difference does it make?

I agree that so far all of the teams seem fairly likeable. I much prefer not having a token “evil team”.

Fooner cracked my code

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-05-11, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-11 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Love the color Aqua and so far love the team.

Still love Bob and Jillian and am going to miss them terribly, or at least her. I haven't heard that Bob's leaving, but I will miss their comraderie.

BL has irritated me with how they're not introducing the new trainers. It's like they expect everyone to gasp when they find out who they are and are trying to build excitement. I for one won't know them unless they're Arnold Schwarzenegger and Suzanne Sommers . Do you know how hard it was to think of a female that had some kind of fitness attachment?! Argh - brain spasm.

possible spoiler for trainer idenities - http://www.fitsugar.com/Identities-New-Trainers-Biggest-Loser-Season-11-12619679

but just guesses really

01-05-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I like the Aqua team too. She has done really, really well.

I'm also happy that Blue man lost so much at home as well. I did have a moment there where I said to myself, "How does he pee?" I know that's mean, but really.

01-05-11, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I had to laugh when Jillian said something to Bob about Arthur - paraphrasing here - he just stood up and then fell down for no reason. *snort

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-06-11, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I agree with you about the new trainers. I understand why they waited until the show starts before revealing them, but why keep us waiting? I'm like you, I won't know who they are anyway.

I would have definitely taken the four weeks. While I like Bob and Jillian, it isn't as though they are the only two competent trainers in America. Sure there is some risk with unknowns, but I don't think it's as big of a risk as some of the contestants seemed to think.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
Enjoyed this first episode. It will be interesting to see how everyone does with the different trainers. Somehow being the underdog not on campus has a motivating factor for a lot of people. (Jillian's secret black team) I too am curious about the new trainers but find it rather annoying to not know who they are. They aren't Bob and Jillian so I shall not be impressed.

I agree about aqua. Much better then white. What a boring color! Aqua is much better!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

01-05-11, 02:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
It will be really interesting to see the new trainers team's 2nd week weigh in. Bob and Jillian seems to have learned over the season's on what has to be done to have a decent 2nd week.

Also I found it interesting to hear the son talk about cautioning his dad on his eating habits, the dad that lost 7.

Curious as to which team everyone here would have picked. I surprised the DH when I said that I would take the 4 weeks immunity instead of Bob and Jillian.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
Oh I would have gone with Bob and Jillian in a heartbeat! Don't mess with proven success!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

01-05-11, 04:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I would like to think I would have chosen Bob & Jillian as well. I guess it would have depended on what shape I was in, etc. Four weeks of immunity is a lot of immunity.

01-05-11, 04:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I thought I would have chosen Bob and Jillian also until they said 4 weeks of immunity. And for the first 4 weeks Bob and Jillian's team is only competing against the max of 6 teams making it harder to stay above the yellow line. I would have been torn but the immunity would have won out for me. 4 weeks of not worrying about being eliminated and just focused on just losing weight and eating right would be awesome. And from the weigh-ins the new trainers know what they're doing.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-11, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
i recorded it;
watched part this moring'
will be back after I watch the weigh ins & elim.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-11, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
So do you think that we will not see the new trainers or much of the contestants until the end of week 4?

(I would have taken 4 weeks of immunity)

Liked that they didn't bring people to the ranch and then sent them home before it even started the way they did the past few seasons. Also, the 5K challenge must have been manageable, since there were no trips to the hospital.

I think it is off to a better start.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-11, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
Yes! I also liked them not sending anyone home immediately. I hated when they did that in past seasons. Why bother with the expense of bringing them to the ranch when they aren't there for 24 hours? Plus it's just darn cruel. At least this way everyone is there for at least a week and has a fair shot of staying or going depending on their weight loss.

At home I'm thinking...Bob and Jillian all the way. But if I was on the ranch I may have picked 4 weeks of immunity, just to know I'd be around long enough to have a fighting chance and also four weeks of learning how to eat and work out.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

01-06-11, 10:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I also like that they didn't have to actually "run" the entire 5k. When they said run I was worried at first.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-11, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"

I loved the first episode, and was quite pleased that they didn't deny any of the teams more time on the ranch, or in the other location. I also was quite pleased with all of the couples, they all seem so sincere, desperate, and motivated to lose the weight. I loved the glimpses at their stories that we got.

I also liked that they seem to have quite a few competitors this season. I love the girl that Bob thinks is so solid, the girl that had lost over a 100# before even getting on the BL. She is extremely determined and committed. I love that she reminds everyone that if the biggest girl in the house can do it, you can too. I agree, she is one to watch.

Poor Rulon, everyone will hold him as the standard to beat. I can't wait for that Olympic drive to really have a chance to rear it's head...once he starts losing, look out! I wonder if he'll be too big of a target though? But, as long as he continues to lose and stays above the line, he should be ok. As a former wrestler, I am sure he will do what it takes to "suck" that weight. I just hope he learns something along the way. It's got to take more than a competition to keep him in shape for good.

If I had been a contestant, as a female, I would have definitely taken the 4 week immunity. More than likely new trainers have something to prove to themselves, to America, and to the Biggest Loser. For 4 weeks, I'd be happy to be their guinea pig!

Anyone notice how sweaty they all were in the gym at their first weigh in. I felt sorry for them, and was concerned that some of them could collapse right then and there. It must have been hot at that first meeting.

All in all it looks like it's going to be a great season. Alot of really big people this time. I was so happy that they voted out the mom of that group. She didn't seem to have her heart in it as much as her daughter, and I was happy that she's done well at home!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-11, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
yes FP; I noticed htat some were really sweatin it just standing there at the weigh in. T-shirts were showing the wet!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-11, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Season 11, Episode 1"
I read that on cooking shows, like Top Chef, they can't have fans or the AC runnning because it is too noisy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •