The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Are we ready for another season? It's coming on Sept. 17th. Here's the link to the interview posted here on RTVW.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/alison-sweeney-producer-dish-about-the-biggest-loser-families-7693.php

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina
Maus Blog

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... jbug 08-23-08 1
   RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Cyndimaus 08-24-08 2
 RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Asrai 08-26-08 3
   RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Ahtumbreez 09-05-08 4
       RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Asrai 09-09-08 6
           RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Ahtumbreez 09-09-08 7
               Oh Tummy and Asrai . . . samboohoo 09-13-08 11
                   RE: Oh Tummy and Asrai . . . Ahtumbreez 09-14-08 12
 RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Puffy 09-09-08 5
   RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Cyndimaus 09-10-08 8
       RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Asrai 09-10-08 9
           RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... Cyndimaus 09-11-08 10
               RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... MTW1961 09-16-08 14
 RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming ... MKitty 09-15-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
I'm ready Cyndi.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-24-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Maybe this time I'll actually take action when I am inspired by these people.

Maus Blog

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Ohhh, goodie! I can't wait!! I love this show and how it motivates me. Besides, I get to see Jillian again! *swoon*

Scooping stars with Sharnina

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
*pushes Asrai out of the way to be first in line for the Jillian swoon line

Agman took me to the islands

09-09-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
If we keep shoving each other out of the others way, we can count it as exercise and Jillian will be sure to notice us! *shove*

Face time with Slice

09-09-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
*woot ~ bats eyes at Jillian ** gets whiplash when Asrai pushes back ~~ouch

Mangalicious by The Slice

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Oh Tummy and Asrai . . . "
Jillian wants to tie you up.

You can also watch the first hour of the premier, but I'm not gonna do it yet.

09-14-08, 11:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Oh Tummy and Asrai . . . "
*sigh Thanks for that Boo. Bob's funny and Jillian is hot. If I'm ever on a reality show with any of the peeps here and the question is "Who was Tummy's first girl crush? answer would be Jillian". Just thought you should know this

I am not watching the first epi until it airs either and you are evil for that temptation

Mangalicious by The Slice

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-08, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
I hereby promise not to eat ice cream or cookies while I'm watching the Biggest Loser.

We all know who made this

09-10-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Or Twizzlers.

Maus Blog

09-10-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
TBL night is the only night I really eat better and want to head to the gym. I need TBL to be on EVERY night for me to stay on track. It motivates our house that much, perhaps I should start a "TBL in EVERY house EVERY night" campaign!! LOL

Mmmm....twizzlers!

Scooping stars with Sharnina

09-11-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Biggest Loser does motivate me. I just have to take action!!

I'm bad with Twizzlers. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. The bag does say there's no fat....

This patriotic mouse salutes Sharnina!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
Yay! I'm looking forward to some Biggest Loser action too. My DD has a bag of Twizzlers in her room right now. I'll try to stay away from it for the duration of the telecast.

Also, I will be sure to play lots of tennis before I get home and watch tonight! I'll probably have skipped dinner, so I'll be pretty hungry, though. Yep, I can see myself sitting down in front of the TV with *something* tasty on a plate in my lap. Can't be helped!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!"
I'm in! I always have pilates that night, so I tape and it watch it after my class. At least I feel virtuous watching it after having exercised (and I can fast forward through all the stupid "coming up in three minute" wastes of time thingys they do at the end of every ten minute segment!

yay..it's back!!

Greened by Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •