The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-08, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Woo Hoo! We're Back.

And I now have a laptop at home. That could be good or bad. We'll see.

Bob and Jillian are back and have handpicked their teams. Bob has married couples, Jillian has parent & child couples.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... samboohoo 09-16-08 1
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Breezy 09-17-08 2
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Asrai 09-17-08 3
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... aquariaqueen 09-17-08 4
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Cyndimaus 09-17-08 5
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... LostAddict 09-17-08 6
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... cipher5150 09-17-08 7
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... LostAddict 09-18-08 9
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Ahtumbreez 09-18-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Couple 1: Phil & Amy. Real estate agents who work together. I guess it's safe to say that they might have 4 months available. (Red Team)

Parent-Child 1: Tahm and Tahm from Bahston. Pahsta freaks. (Gray Team) Oh, and that's Tom & Tom, ya goofs.

Couple 2: Ed & Heba (pronounced with the short e). Honeymooners. Ed is a cook. (Orange Team)

Parent-Child 2: Amy & Shellay. Funny mom and daughter. (Purple Team)

Couple 3: Brady & Vicky. Fast Food Family. They have a severely overweight young daughter. (Brown Team)

Parent-Child 3: Michelle and Renee (rhymes with Shellay). Estranged mother and daughter - six years. (Pink Team)

Couple 4: Adam & Stacey. Married co-workers. Team Tough. (Green Team)

Parent-Child 4: Jerry & Coleen. Father/Daughter. Jerry is an overweight cop. Coleen is Daddy's Little Girl. Watch out Jillian's playing "bad cop." *Boo watches several heads here explode* (Yellow Team)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
I think they sent the right team home. I only saw the second half, as I had to watch House. I probably will only ever watch the second half. I didn't get a feel yet for the teams. But WOW! Huge losses!

Currently being kicked in the aras by Jillian and her 30 Day Shred.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
First of all, let me just thank God that we decided to flip through the guide last night, or we would've missed the show. I'm guessing some peeps may have completely missed it due to the Sept. 17th start date and it showed on the 16th. Hmmm.

I can't even begin to say how happy I am for this show to be back on. The feeling of good, hopeful, motivated, inspired, determined, and invincible seem to all roll around together and possibly even burn a few calories just in itself!!

I like all the families so far. Some more than others, but nobody yet who makes me want scream at the TV! Teams Yellow and Pink are at the top while Team Purple is my least fave. I really liked the green team and was sad to see them go as I had yet to really see them in the first episode. I was blown away at how good they both looked afterwards. Usually, we get someone with very little weight loss at that point, but they both looked amazing.

I get very emotionally invested in these people like no other show. I guess it's the whole being overweight and it can kill you kind of bond I feel with them that makes me root for them, feel for them, cry for them, and celebrate with them through every episode. *wells up*

Moving on.....I like the split gym, the new calorie trackers they use in tandem with their food log, and how freakin' HOT Jillian is!!! *swoooooooon* I can't wait until the next episode! I wish they'd do this all the time, as it is a huge motivator for me. In fact, I'm even gonna submit my application for real this time!

Face time with Slice

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-17-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Just finished watching it this morning...had to tape since it's on during House and Big Brother. This really is the BEST show to watch recorded....you can buzz through a lot without missing anything.

I had a hunch the green team would be gone, the last thing you want seen is someone else sitting around relaxing and laughing while you're killing yourself. But I tell ya, they took it seriously at home, they look terrific! And what a nice neighborhood!

Young girl and mother are annoying me, well, the daughter is anyway.

The cop who's supposed to be 51, but is biologically 76, I was astounded he lost so much. I hope they can continue to work with him. There certainly has to be some low impact exercises which will help him work towards more physical exercises.

I like how they showed you how that arm band thingy worked. Quite interesting.

I did think it was way too early to let a family go home for a 24 hour pass. That could really mess with your children when you have to leave again.

Glad it's back......

JSlice special!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
I like the teams Bob and Jillian picked. And I was so glad to see that the yellow team had immunity. I really wanted to see the dad stick around for longer so he has a better chance of losing weight. And I was glad to see him put up a good number despite his exercise restrictions. Guess a change of diet can really be a big help. I hope he stays around for a long time so we can see the improvement in his health.

It was good to see the partners really encouraging each other and getting in their faces when they were wanting to quit.

Yup, looks like it will be a good season.

This patriotic mouse salutes Sharnina!

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
I agree with all y'all. I'm so glad this show is back on, it is the best to watch recorded (I watched it in about an hour), I figured it would be the Green team to go.

I too am glad the yellow team was safe, I really want to see Dad succeed.

What amazed me was how great the green team looked in the AFTER part of the show. They might be giving these people a run for the money in the finale!

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Did anyone else notice that upon arrival Tom Sr. looked like he had already lost a lot of weight? Instead of having a pot belly he had a lot of very loose low hanging skin – just like a lot of the guys do after they’ve been to the ranch for many weeks.

And seriously, Jillian, enough with the screaming. Personally, that would not motivate me to do anything other than take a swing at her.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-18-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
I noticed. Especially when he was the LOWEST weighing man. But didn't he drop 28 lbs?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1"
Favorite moment: Jillian - "when did I become the nice one? I don't like it".

I'm gonna love this season again.

Mangalicious by The Slice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •