The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fave Lost Characters?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-10, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fave Lost Characters?"
Maybe lame, but in hindsight, who were your favorite characters? Define favorite however you want.

Mine were:

1. Ben. He's my alter-ego.

2. Hurley. His comments were comedic gold.

3. Kate. Hotness personified. I always liked her.

4. Miles. A lot like Hurley.

You've been hotpocketed!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? zombiebaby 05-24-10 1
   RE: Fave Lost Characters? weltek 05-24-10 7
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? blacknwhitedog 05-24-10 2
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? frodis 05-24-10 3
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? HobbsofMI 05-24-10 4
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? weltek 05-24-10 5
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? syren 05-24-10 6
   RE: Fave Lost Characters? weltek 05-24-10 8
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? Das Mole 05-24-10 9
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? greenmonstah 05-24-10 10
   RE: Fave Lost Characters? weltek 05-25-10 15
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? Snidget 05-24-10 11
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? moonbaby 05-24-10 12
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? DRONES 05-24-10 13
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? warp_core breach 05-25-10 14
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? emydi 05-25-10 16
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? bacon 05-25-10 17
 RE: Fave Lost Characters? J I M B O 05-26-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Hmmm...mine have definately changed since the beginning.

1. Jack. Never thought I would put him here but he won me over. Never have watched such a flawed and unlikeable, yet "good" character.

2. Locke. He was heartbreaking, vulnerable, yet a leader. I can't even describe him.

3. Shannon. I hated her in the beginning but looking back she had so much potential and layers.

4. Mr. Eko. Sorely missed last night. He could have been one of the great stories of this show.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Interesting choice in Eko. I personally could take or leave him.

I agree with your observation about Shannon.

-A Tribetastic Creation

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
3. Hurley- just loved him- the final scene with Jack was so touching.

2. Ben- what a remarkable actor!

1. Jack- I was rooting for him the whole way so the end was good for me but sad.

(never did much like- Kate, Sawyer plus Juliet)

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-10, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
This is hard. I like a lot of them.

1. Jack. I wouldn't have said that before this season, but for me, the redemption of Jack's character was really compelling and he tops my list.

2. Sawyer. Tough facade hiding a true heart of gold. Laugh-out-loud funny lines.

3. Charlie. I don't care if no one else liked him, I did.

4. Desmond. Desmond somehow managed to remain an enigma even though he was always perfectly straightforward about his intentions.

I feel bad for leaving anyone out.

It's not just A Zombie Original, it's THE Zombie Original!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-10 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

This is hard.....I love Ben, Hurley, Eko, the Kwon's, Sawyer and Sayid.

I can't pick one over the other.

Second tier for me would be Jack, Kate, Danielle, Juliet, Locke, Desmond and Miles

Bottom: Charlie, Daniel, Charlot, Alex and Clair

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

05-24-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
1. Ben...the best role and the best actor to play him. His delivery of so many grave lines were made almost funny.

2. Jack...a very well written character, IMHO. I know many hated him, but I think Matthew Fox played our Doctor exactly how he was meant to be played. We were meant to dislike him a bit at points. He wore his flaws on his sleeve.

3. Hurley...We needed a Hurley. As Ben said, he was so good at taking care of people and brought lots of smiles to our faces. His emotional breakdown last night was necessary. I'm glad he cracked.

4. Penny...She was a rock. Graceful and beautiful in her search for Desmond.

5. Locke...His facial expressions conveyed so much.

Daniel was high on my list, but his part kind of fizzled.

Least Favorite:
1. Charlotte...She rubbed me the wrong way every time I saw her. Egotistical.

2. Walt...such a bad actor.

3. Ana Lucia...never connected with her in any way

-A Tribetastic Creation

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Hurley. He is my most favorite. Before the end, I even said "It has to be Hurley. He is pure, kind, and honest. His spirit was pure."

Beyond Hurley, everyone really. I loved them all. I cried when Boone died, and cried when I saw him last night. I cried when Claire had Henry, and I cried last night when she had him again in the sideways world. Oh Charlie...that is all I kept saying. Jack, Locke, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Sun, Ben, Rose and Bernard...Walt, the dog, all of them. I love them all and seriously do not think I would have gotten attached as much as I did without all of them.

05-24-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
You loved them so much you created your own pet name for baby Aaron!

-A Tribetastic Creation

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-10, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Jack. Such a troubled man, finds his way, and doesn't have to be...lost.....anymore *uncontrollable sobbing*

Kate. How could I resist?

Sun. Loved her whole story.

das.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Thurston Howell - classic blue blazer, defined future yacht club attire for generations

Gilligan- wore a red shirt throughout the entire series yet never died.

Oh wait. Sorry. Wrong island, different forum...

05-25-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Monsty's favorite LOST moments:
-Shannon paints her toenails
-Losties play golf
-Kate cuts Sawyer's hair
-Claire decides to leave the island and finally brush her hair

-A Tribetastic Creation

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
I don't think I can rank them but here are the ones at the top of the list.

Hurley
Ben
Vincent
Rose and Bernard

many of the main characters occasionally annoyed me too much to be the top of the fav list.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Hurley. His reactions were ours.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-10, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Favorites:
Jack - His character was the show for me
Hurley - The soul and conscious of the show
Locke - He understood the island very early on
Ben - Such a great actor
Sun & Jin - So much redemption

Almost Favorites:
Sawyer - His character just rubbed me the wrong way for much of the series.
Kate - Same as Sawyer
Echo - The minute his character appeared on the screen I liked him and the poof he was gone.

Least Favorites:
None.

DRONES

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-10, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Faves:

Ben - The best (and most beaten) tv villain ever. I loved how he went from evil Ben, to broken Ben, to redeemed Ben throughout the course of the series. If Michael Emerson doesn't get an Emmy for his portrayal of Ben, it will be a travesty.

Hurley - Everybody loves Hugo.

Sun & Jin - I loved their whole storyline and this was one of Lost's best love stories.

Desmond - The man in the hatch. I was hooked from the beginning of season 2 when he first made his appearance.

Desomd & Penny - Another great Lost love story.

Locke - I felt for him. He had a crappy life and finally found a life on the island only to be killed by Ben. Terry O'Quinn deserves an Emmy as well. His portrayal of MIB and Locke should be recognized. With just a look, we could see how evil MIB was.

Sayid - Tortured hero with a very dark past.

Eko - I wish he could have appeared in the finale. I found his backstory in Africa very fascinating. His character had the potential to have a great Lost story. He happens to crash-land on the very island where his brother's plane crashed?

Richard - Fascinating (and yummy) character... and I personally liked the guy-liner.

Rose & Bernard - I was so glad that Flocke didn't kill them.

Least Faves - Not Hated:

Sawyer - He was okay. He had good lines. He mostly annoyed me whenever he was with Kate. I hated him when he stole all the guns and orchestrated the fake, almost kidnapping of Sun.

Kate - She wasn't a compelling charcter for me. It seemed her only purpose was to be the point in the triangle.

Charlie - Drug addict-Charlie was annoying. I hated him when he was anti-Locke and helped Sawyer with the fake, almost kidnapping of Sun. But he redeemed himself by his relationship with Claire and Aaron and when he died.

Jack - Was never a favourite of mine but I liked him right at the end.

A Gift from Agman

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-10, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-10 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Overall: Hurley, Sawyer and Ben

Finale: Jack and Vincent

Favorite Couple: Desmond and Penny

Most memorable moment: Sun screaming in helicopter when freighter blew up and she thought Jin perished

Most surprising moment: When the Other said "We're gonna hafta take the boy"

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-25-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"
Locke-Probably the heart and soul of the show. His backstory was thoroughly entertaining.

Hurley-He was the "Han Solo" of LOST. The cool, calm guy that could connect with the audience.

Ben-The most unpredictable character on the show. I literally didn't know what he was gonna do with each passing episode.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fave Lost Characters?"

Characters I liked from start to finish:
Locke
Hurley
Desmond
Mr. Eko!
Sayid

Didn’t like at first...either came to respect/appreciate/root for along the way:
Charlie – the “NOT PENNYS BOAT” scene/ep one of my favs from the whole series.
Jack
Jin
Juliet

I wouldn’t have watched LOST if it was centered on:
Kate, Sawyer, Ben, Boone, Shannon, Sun, Miles

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •