The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well, it's a start"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well, it's a start"

The first three episode titles have been released:

Several scripts have already been completed and are in the pre-production process, with many more in the pipeline. To give you a taste, here is an exclusive glance at the titles and writers of our first three episodes:

Episode One:
"Man of Science, Man of Faith" written by Damon Lindelof

Episode Two:
"Adrift" written by Steven Maeda & Leonard #####

Episode Three:
"Orientation" written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach & Craig Wright

>>The first sounds very interesting. I don't know if this means Jack vs Locke...or maybe the husband that the religious lady thought was still alive?

Second obviously has to do with the raft. And the third I have no idea on. Maybe with an exploration/journey into the rest of the island?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well, it's a start dragonflies 08-02-05 1
   RE: Well, it's a start PhoenixMons 08-02-05 2
       RE: Well, it's a start J I M B O 08-04-05 5
           RE: Well, it's a start volsfan 08-21-05 6
       RE: Well, it's a start Chez 08-23-05 7
 RE: Well, it's a start calamityc 08-02-05 3
   RE: Well, it's a start batts 08-25-05 8
 RE: Well, it's a start Stormy Valley 08-03-05 4
 commercial promo blacknwhitedog 09-06-05 9
   RE: commercial promo packrat 09-06-05 10
 Episode 4 and 5 title Snidget 09-14-05 11
 TV Guide Preview volsfan 09-14-05 12
   RE: TV Guide Preview trigirl 09-14-05 13
       RE: TV Guide Preview TeamJoisey 09-14-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well, it's a start"
I was so excited when I read the email! Sounds like it's going to be another great season.

#1 #2 seem almost too easy. Hmm

#3, Usually orientations occur at the beginning of something. Maybe this refers to Walt's introduction to the group that kidnapped him?

eek! A scary sig by Bob (with a MONSTER!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well, it's a start"
I got the e-mail today, too

Anyway, my first thought regarding orientation as the title was in relation to navigation. Perhaps something more in depth with Danielle's maps or maybe even the 'orientation' of something on the island (the hatch, maybe).

The title probably has multiple references/meanings as usual

Got blog?

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well, it's a start"

same here. with 'adrift' the episode before, maybe it has to do partly with any raft survivors navigating from a crash site on the island.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well, it's a start"
I agree that the meaning of the title orientation prolly has a few meanings but the main one I think of is the peeps on the raft trying to figure out where they are in relation to land.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well, it's a start"
"Orientation" also contains the word orient, which is used to refer to the Far East. Maybe events happen at the east end of the island.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-02-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Well, it's a start"
Yes! Yes! It is getting close enough that some news is going to start coming out! I can't believe they are making us wait until episode two on the guys on the raft though!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-25-05, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Well, it's a start"
I'm with Calamity on this! My thoughts Exactly. We have to wait till the second episode before we can see how Sawyer, Jin, and Michael survive..... OMGosh..... How do they survive out at sea, with nothing but burned up logs, and pieces of bamboo?

Stormy Valley 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Valley Click to send private message to Stormy%20Valley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well, it's a start"
General Season 2 spoilers:

08/03 - Lindelof says: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there's only three or four of them on the show." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

08/02 - The female death won't be at the hands of the monster. Damon Lindelof: “What's in the hatch is so intense/cool/complicated that it actually takes three full episodes to fully understand it. Fortunately, these are the first three episodes of the show, so the wait is over!" Source: Kristin on E!Online

07/12 - The female death is not going to happen until at least October, I'm told. I'm not aware of what will happen to Rousseau, but can tell you, that's not whom I'm talking about. ABC says Maggie's (Shannon) role on X-Men will not affect her role on Lost (a role she now it seems didn't get). Source: Kristin on E!Online

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "commercial promo"
Saw a really quick commercial promo for LOST during the Ohio State game Saturday on ABC.

Kate was either climbing or being lowered down the hatch on a rope.

Someone was standing outside the hatch- Locke maybe- and a bright light suddenly came out of the hatch opening.

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: commercial promo"
That promo is also on the airlines website, now. I posted this in another thread, you should check it out.
Now you can 'Explore' the island and get a clip from Season 2. It's a teaser about going into the hatch, and someting happens to the person going in.
http://oceanicflight815.com
Click on Explore, and white dots will appear beside it, one is for the Hatch, and it's a 'play connect the dots' and will take you eventually to the teaser. If you 'play' all the dots, you'll get different things, the compass, the backgamon game, etc. Go try it out, it's fun. lol
I've also found the suspension bridge since I originally posted that.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Episode 4 and 5 title"
Episode four will be titled "Everybody Hates Hugo," written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Alan Taylor. Episode five will be titled "...and Found," written by Executive Producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof — and if you've been watching, you probably know which characters will be featured in flashbacks therein — the clues are in the titles!

From the Oceanic Air Newsletter.

Also Entertainment Weekly Sept 16 edition (which should be on the stands since Monday) Has 27 Lost Trading Cards.

A Syren Creation

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "TV Guide Preview"
Didn't know where to put this so I will put it here.

TV Guide has a preview in next week's magazine and they reveal that Locke, Kate and Jack all venture into the hatch and they find something/someone with a connection to Jack's past.

WTF?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TV Guide Preview"
Daddio?

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TV Guide Preview"
If this turns into a zombie movie, I'm gonna be pissed!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •