The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3/17 Episode will be a recap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"3/17 Episode will be a recap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-05 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-08-05 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Yahoo! TV now has this description up:

The Apprentice
WNBC Mar 17 09:00pm
Series/Reality, 59 Mins.

"What You Missed... an Apprentice Recap", Episode #308. ??? - must be wrong because 3/10 is episode 8.

A showcase of scenes comprises mostly never-before-seen moments.

ETA: TVGuide.com confirms this is a recap. --- their description is one that is more "outtakes" and extras, including:

Verna's final meeting with DT, Danny singing and Gene Simmons flirting with Stephanie. Also, contestant audition tapes.

... and TVTome has this listed as episode #309.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap ARnutz 03-15-05 1
 RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap jae 03-16-05 2
   RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap lindan 03-16-05 3
 RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap djandy 03-17-05 4
   RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap Risti 03-18-05 5
       RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap Loree 03-18-05 7
       RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap AZ_Leo 03-21-05 8
   RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap ARnutz 03-18-05 6
   RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap djandy 04-01-05 9
       RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap ARnutz 04-01-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-15-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
Just an FYI.

I play the Apprentice fantasy game on Yahoo! and every Monday they post new questions about the upcoming episode.

This week there are no new questions (the next set of questions will be posted on 3/21), so that means this episode will be pure recap/outtakes/audition tapes.

I was debating on whether to start a voting thread or not, just in case, and it seems there will be no need for one this week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
I wonder who's getting a favorable mention in the recap and who's not...

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
My guess:

Out of all the fire candidates,

John and Audrey will not get a favourable mention in the recap.

Verna probably will get a very bad impression. For her to leave the show, Donald Trump has one less episode to air. NBC and he might lose a lot of money for that.

Tara is probably the only fired candidate who will get a favourable mention.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

This recrap was much better than last season's because it showed more new footage and less recrap. I also think that it is more appropriate to have it in the middle of the season, rather than 2 episodes before the Finale (which was just more recrap). The funniest thing was when Chris was asked which person he wanted to choose first to go to the other team, he immediately chose Stephanie who had just been sent over to the Net Worth team, and Trump laughs and says that it looks like nobody wanted her on their team. Danny's "The Apprentice - The Musical" is also pretty funny.

In the previews for upcoming episodes it shows:

* Next week's task is for Home Depot, and they build something "that brings families together" (something like habitat for humanity?). Carolyn says "that's a dumb statement" to somebody in the Boardroom, and Trump says "you're a real wiseguy, you know that?" And the reward that's out of this world (showing a picture of an airplane).
* Kendra standing in front of a white board drawing of a car.
* Pictures of an indoor track race (with only 2 people running and they're not going very fast - a celebrity race of some sort?) and a gymnastics event with a male gymnast on the high bar and a female gymnast on the beam with a lot of different countries' flags on the wall (the final tasks?).
* Alex with a collage on a large board with Beach Tech, something red with AE on it (it looks like clothing - shorts?), LIFE in big letters in the middle, maybe a picture of a golf course, and what looks like flags on it?, and a picture of a woman. It is all jumbled together with not enough empty space and doesn't look very professional.
* Angie, Chris, Tana, Kendra, and Craig walking down some stairs. Angie is wearing a black blouse with thin white stripes, Chris is wearing a black jacket with a light blue shirt, Tana is wearing a black spaghetti strap top, and Craig is wearing a khaki jacket with a white shirt.
* Alex, Kendra, and Bren linking hands high above their heads in a bedroom in a bonding moment.
* Tana and Craig toasting each other in the kitchen.
* Angie, Alex, and Chris standing together as if they're on a team (if this is the case, the new Net Worth must lose a lot and have Stephanie and Erin get fired, then have Alex move over to their team). Angie is wearing a black pant suit with a green blouse, Alex is wearing a gray suit with a white striped shirt and gray tie, and Chris is wearing a dark suit with a white shirt and khaki tie. Maybe keeping track of clothes can help us determine who gets fired.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-05, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
I wonder if anyone can get screen caps? It would be interesting to piece things together, especially once we get an epsidoe or two further and are able to eliminate certain things.

I wasn't completely focused on the recap - was doing other things as well - but what struck me about the whole thing was the good (and very prominent) edit they gave Chris, especially compared to his not-so-good edit thus far. Emphasis on being a self-made millionaire by the age of 21, the softening of his temper with the shot of him and Angie, not to mention it seemed like he had every other confessional. There were others who had both easily noticable positive and negative edits, but his was the one that struck me. Is Trump trying to get us to like the guy?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
I wasn't completely watching the recrap either. I was doing other stuff and just looking up when I heard something new. I had forgotten who some of the people were. And I realize I don't care who wins this season.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-21-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
I wasn't completely watching either but my impression was that Alex was the only one where there was NO negative portrayal. I don't recall anyone saying anything really bad about him or him doing anything that could be construed as negative or unpleasant.

03-18-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
Thanks dj! I didn't watch the recap, so your info has filled me in. I bet there is something there that can help us figure out who goes soon and who will stay awhile.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-01-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

1.) Home Depot - 3/24 episode
2.) Kendra White Board - Has not happened yet.
3.) Track & Gymnastics - Has not happened yet.
4.) Alex Collage - Has not happened yet (4/7 fashion show episode?)
5.) Walking down stairs - 3/31 episode.
6.) Linking hands - 3/31 episode.
7.) Toasting - 3/31 episode.
8.) 3 Team - Has not happened yet - prob. 4/7 episode.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

04-01-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 3/17 Episode will be a recap"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Interesting that the final 5 is possibly 1 booksmart (Kendra) vs. 4 streetsmarts (Angie, Chris, Craig & Tana).

Guess we'll see soon if this is true (If Alex goes next week and Bren the week after).

ETA: #5 is from 3/31 episode, when the teams went to meet DT. See the other thread, there is a pic.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •