The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Episode 12, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Episode 12, It's Time To Vote!"

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (11/25) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Episode 1, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Andy
Ivana
Jennifer M.
Kelly
Kevin
Sandy

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

A J Slice original (c)2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Andy Alag 11-23-04 1
 RE: Ivanna treena924 11-23-04 2
 Ivanna lindan 11-23-04 3
 Ivana smokedog 11-23-04 4
 Ivana munson 11-24-04 5
 Ivana ARnutz 11-24-04 6
 Ivana CantStandToLook 11-24-04 7
 Andy jae 11-24-04 8
   RE: Andy treena924 11-24-04 12
       RE: Andy jae 11-26-04 22
       Please ARnutz 11-26-04 23
 IVANNA Wolfcat 11-24-04 9
 Ivana oncebitten 11-24-04 10
 Ivana xserver 11-24-04 11
   RE: Ivana dtc 11-24-04 13
 SANDY OC TV Fan 11-24-04 14
 Ivana seahorse 11-24-04 15
   Ivana humpalot lulu lemon 11-25-04 16
 Ivana Loree 11-25-04 17
 Tally # 1 ARnutz 11-25-04 18
 Ivana kary1371 11-25-04 19
 Andy Oscirus 11-25-04 20
 Final Tally ARnutz 11-25-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Andy"
Methinks.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ivanna"
Thank god.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ivanna"
Your time is up.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-23-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ivana"
See ya.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ivana"
But Jenn M is the most pathetic contestant remaining. I'd take either Ivana OR Sandy over the Fembot.

And Andy advances to the F4!

11-24-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ivana"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 08:02 AM (EST)

I just think it's her time.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ivana"
She did good last week but she's no apprentice

"It's a retro WinterSlice sig"

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Andy"
As much as it pains me to admit it. I think Kelly might PM for a third time before Ivana does it a second time (remember Troy & Heidi?). And Andy will probably be the Mosaic PM.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Andy"
I thiny you are wrong, Ivanna only did great in last weeks episode. So she needs to prove herself, every one on that team besides jenifer has pm twice. Kevin and ivanna do not like jennifer she will be sent to the other team leaving ivanna to pm.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Andy"
>So
>she needs to prove herself,
>every one on that team
>besides jenifer has pm twice.

We're just lucky Ivana was unlucky in the PM drawing.

Now let's all get together and raise our hands in universal prayer that NBC will rig next week's task to allow an IvanaHideInACorner firing.

11-26-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
23. "Please"
... keep your discussions out of the voting thread. Even if it is not locked, it serves a single purpose: voting. Discussions should never occur here, thanks.

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "IVANNA"
I REALLY don't expect to be surprised here and for a change wiont take a long shot. Looking at the pics tells a lot. One thing seems to repeat itself. Looks do matter. Mosaic just look like winners in the pics. Yeah, it "ain't scientific" but feels right.

Wolfcat

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ivana"
I think that Ivana will be PM this week. She has not been PM since week 2. She loses and is sent packing. The only reason she didn't get fired week 2 is b/c Bradford made a stupid move.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ivana"
Ivana is PM and sends Jennifer over to Mosaic.

Mosaic wins, Ivana gets the boot for "Pepsi Less"...or is that "Pepsi Les"? Either one is unsuitable.

I think this one is pretty clearcut.

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ivana"
we know Pepsi Edge is on the market. so it must be form the team of Pepsiless.

kevin is immune. that leaves us with ivana and kelly

ivana is going

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "SANDY"
Sandy's been doing alot of arguing recently and Thursdays episode will be no different if they are sent to the boardroom and she has to duke it out with Andy the debater and Jenn M the Fembot. Trump will be sick of Sandy's voice by the time this episode ends and also she has no formal schooling so will be sent home.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ivana"
She has been living on borrowed time for weeks.

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. " Ivana humpalot"
*)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ivana"
Well I finally got my wish and Maria is gone. Now I have to work on getting rid of Ivana.

11-25-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
18. "Tally # 1"
REMEMBER: This is NOT a discussion thread!!! Do Not reply to others votes to make comments!!! All comments MUST be kept in your own thread!

This is post # 18, this thread consists of 16 votes, 1 tally & 1 comment. Our results so far:

Ivana - 13 (an overwhelming majority!)
Andy - 2
Sandy - 1

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ivana"
Apparently her time to go...

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Andy"
There are spoilers that put Ivana,Kevin,Kelly and Jennifer in the final 5. I like Andy going over Sandy

11-25-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
21. "Final Tally"
This is post # 21, this thread consists of 18 votes, 2 tallies & 1 comment. Our results:

Ivana - 14
Andy - 3
Sandy - 1

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •