The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lovazzano/Clover"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

PattiC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PattiC Click to send private message to PattiC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lovazzano/Clover"

If I were Tina Lovazzano, I'd be ashamed to ever show my face again. How dare she and her family use her Mother as a Maid!
What exactly does Tina do? She shops/spends money, builds a 30,000 UGLY meditation wall that she admits she hasn't used because she lost interest. She is raising her 2 girls with unrealistic values. They can't wear anything but designer clothing. Hmmmm Tina better Pray real hard that those girls get a really rich husband who will put up with those spending habits with unlimited funds! If not, they are in for a rude awakening, I doubt they could survive in the Real world.

Dana Clovers children are being taught responsibility, morals, work ethic, respect and the value of money. Nothing wrong with kids having chores. If we look back to when families farmed, the kids grew up healthy and strong. Not spoiled and lacking in respect like so many of the kids today. I bet her kids never carry a gun to the school to blow away a teacher or the students.

Thumbs up to the Clover family!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lovazzano/Clover deweydrop 10-17-06 1
   RE: Lovazzano/Clover PattiC 10-17-06 2
       RE: Lovazzano/Clover deweydrop 10-18-06 3
           RE: Lovazzano/Clover mistyrose52 10-24-06 4
               RE: Correction..... mistyrose52 10-24-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lovazzano/Clover"
Someone in my family made the comment once "I HAVE to wear these jeans...god, I wouldn't be caught dead in jeans from the Gap."

I look at her father, who's still footin' the bill since she is still in High School, and he just says "well - what are you gonna do?"

OMG - Teach your daughter some VALUES!

Ok - fine, let your kid have the designer clothes - but make them WORK for them! Don't just hand over a $200 pair of jeans..make them work for that money (chores and what not) so they learn the value of a dollar.

And really - her mother doing everything? Nucking futs. Tina didn't do a DAMN THING in her own house? How is that possible? Her husband must make some goooooood money for her to be able to live that way. But treating her mother like that is just horrific. (I missed the ending - did grandma stay on doing what she was doing?)

The Clovers...yes, they live the simple life...yes they raise animals for their food...yes the kids do alot of 'farm' work (hello - you live on a farm). but I think the swap really helped the dad the most. Just to reconnect with his kids and not always be the drill sargeant in the house.

I found it HILARIOUS when Dana's (or Charles'?) mother showed up and Tina started telling her her new "job" around the house. And the grandmother was like "and what are YOU going to do?"

That woman, Tina, IS dellusional.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PattiC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PattiC Click to send private message to PattiC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lovazzano/Clover"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

What got me the most!! When Dana Clover (Texas Mom) changed the rules, the oldest spoiled daughter got up and left the room, she was mad and was going to refuse the new rules. The dad jumped off the couch and offered that girl $5,000 if she'd come back and sit down!!!!!!! OMG what is wrong with these people? She is still a kid and he's the parent!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lovazzano/Clover"
The dad
>jumped off the couch and
>offered that girl $5,000 if
>she'd come back and sit
>down!!!!!!! OMG what is wrong
>with these people? She is
>still a kid and he's
>the parent!

Oh - that's right...forgot about that little ditty.

un-freakin-believable! I wonder if she actually got the money. that girl was such a spoiled little brat...I could see her sister at least making an effort...this one just went out of her way to be a spoiled witch.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lovazzano/Clover"
Oh yes, that part about the 5K was unreal!! That man must make an unreal amount of money to be able to fork out 5K at a whim!!

Most 'real' people don't even have that in their savings account!!

I was disturbed by that whole episode, too, but you know what? I really can't believe that they represent a majority of people in this country. I could be wrong, but then again, I have lived on the 'other' side of the tracks all my life, and have not been exposed to that lifestyle.

I know my son married a young lady from San Jose, whose parents have always been fairly well off. They are now literally crying that they had to get rid of their matching cars (late model, expensive) and downsize to what most middle-class Americans would drive! THAT is unreal to me!!

We have to remember that this show takes extremes from both sides to pit against eachother. But regardless of that, the L. family would be one of the first to jump out of a tall building if the economy were to crash and they couldn't have all the luxuries they have now. Sad, but true....

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Correction....."
I should have said 'people LIKE the L family' would be the first to jump....I can't speak for the integrity of that family, since I don't know them personally.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •