The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I did not care for Kaysar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Xango 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I did not care for Kaysar"
I grew to like him as the show went on. I wished he would have stayed longer. I hope Janells days are closing in on her. Would not care to see Jen follow her. Kinda funny when Jen threw the veto medal away from janel after she won. Did everybody see this?

Kyle
mymangosteen.com/kylefernung

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I did not care for Kaysar leianawd 08-20-05 1
   Kaysar's ego out of control samford 08-20-05 5
 RE: I did not care for Kaysar titansmania 08-20-05 2
   RE: I did not care for Kaysar leianawd 08-20-05 3
       RE: I did not care for Kaysar Phoenix 08-20-05 4
           RE: I did not care for Kaysar megpie 08-21-05 6
 RE: I did not care for Kaysar Shulman 08-21-05 7
   RE: I did not care for Kaysar Candyland 08-22-05 8
       RE: I did not care for Kaysar leianawd 08-22-05 10
   RE: I did not care for Kaysar leianawd 08-22-05 9
 RE: I did not care for Kaysar Wildchil 08-22-05 11
   RE: I did not care for Kaysar Rebel Crown 08-22-05 12
       RE: I did not care for Kaysar Wildchil 08-22-05 13
           RE: I did not care for Kaysar Bebo 08-22-05 14
               RE: I did not care for Kaysar Wildchil 08-22-05 15
           RE: I did not care for Kaysar Wildcat Bobo 08-22-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
I thought it was funny when Jenn threw the HOH KEY at Janelle and Janelle fliped her off never seen so much action on a live show. I thought Kaysar was a cool guy I always like to campaign for the underdog.

samford 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
5. "Kaysar's ego out of control"
I thought Kaysar was
a cool guy I always
like to campaign for the
underdog.

Kaysar is no underdog.On the other hand I think he's gone around the ego bend since getting out. He's treating that 4,000,000 number like it represents that many individuals voting for him, claiming he was almost"brought to tears". Yikes! What about the concept of 20,000 fanatics voting 200 times apiece. And on the Early Show he took no responsibility for his own demise but blamed (besides "snake" Jenn) his OWN team for "disobeying orders during my absence." So Maggie's team are sheep for following Eric's agenda for a while but his team are simply stupid game-players for not following his.

And as for Ivette's view of him:has it occurred to anyone that she knows if Kaysar is as devout as he claims(whether he is Sunni or Shi'a) he has to ascribe to the notion that homosexuality is an abomination.Of course, not all Muslims go along with this anymore than all Catholics, Born-agains or Orthodox Jews BUT if anyone claims to be a devout adherent to any one of these belief systems (as opposed to-say- being a cafeteria, liberation-theologist catholic)its a pretty good bet. I'd love for Kaysar to be pinned down on that point in an interview; if he waffled I bet his family would have a cow.

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
>I grew to like him as
>the show went on.
>I wished he would have
>stayed longer. I hope
>Janells days are closing in
>on her. Would not
>care to see Jen follow
>her. Kinda funny when
>Jen threw the veto medal
>away from janel after she
>won. Did everybody see
>this?
>
>Kyle
>mymangosteen.com/kylefernung

Im just curious, who are you pulling for to win the game?....Kaysar, was a very likeable guy and it stinks he got kicked out, but I do have to admit it was smart to get rid of him, he was pretty much a leader of the team...so anytime you get a chance to get rid of a leader you take it, I hate to see him go but thats how the game plays out

as for players leaving the house...gotta see Ape go too annoying..Im hoping Maggie may see how pathetic her team is and maybe turn on them, doubtful but you never know

08-20-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
I wish Maggie would turn on the "Friendship" too,it's not that I she is my favorite cause she's not you would just think that it would be smart. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but her loyalty to the alliance seems to be alot more than the others. I mean Ivette is all into rescuing James now and she must know that if push came to shove he would keep her over the others, Jenn and April campaigned against Ivette and well Beau will just go with whatever his partner wants so her best bet is to build bridges elsewhere.

Phoenix 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Maggie or James walk away with the final 2 spots. I tend to not want people to win that much money if they're going to stoop to all-time lows (in my opinion). I think that there is one exception for that. If you come to realize you screwed up, and you feel bad about it. I'm sure there are people still skeptical about James, but I think he is coming around. I liked what he said about why he let go of the button in the HoH competition. He realized he was playing the game for all the wrong reasons, and he's trying to change. That's why I wouldn't want to see people like Howie or Janelle walk away with any money. It's quite obvious that neither of them will apologize for the things that were said recently (not that they actually HAVE TO for the fans sake or anything).

As far as Maggie goes, I want to see her win because, in my opinion, she shed some light over people. When she said "It's not America's game" many people got angry. However, it didn't change the fact that she was right. We don't spend 13 weeks in that house, so why should we determine who stays, goes, etc. I also think she's a good player. No one can figure her out (I think James still thinks she's a cop). The fact that she can hide her emotion when being attacked or questioned helps. She also has the ability to fade into the backgroun (like James). Good strategy in my opinion.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
I agree with Phoenix. I would like to see James and Maggie in the final two. But who knows what will happen. Both sides are just trying to get revenge against each other that they have forgot they are playing for money. It should be the one thing to keep their minds on, trying to win the game. JMO That is why I watch the show to see who is smart enough or sneaky enough to win.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
Originally, I liked Kaysar. He was the honorable gentleman and showed class and allegiance. Then, he turned around and used others for his dirty work, so I was glad to see him go. Likewise, I thought Janelle was the dumb blonde; sweet and innocent. What did I know? This past week, she became nasty and abrasive. I can't wait to see her go, too.

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
Finally, some views I can read without my stomach turning.
I would like to see Rachel and Maggie in the final 2.
I'm afraid if it's James and anyone else, he'll win.
He managed to stay enough in the middle that he isn't hated as much as the two teams hate each other. Both sides have said they'd vote for him over the other team. I would like to see Rachel and Maggie in the final 2. I think they are the only two have played with any level of class. I think Maggie got a bad rap because of Eric and then people assumed she would continue his controlling ways, now that it's become obvious that she has NOT (in fact, Ivette has basically called most of the shots) people are finally starting to see she's not the monster they thought she was.
Rachel clearly dispises "the friendship" but she hasn't stooped to Howie and Janelle's level. In fact, she sees the damage it's doing in the long run. Janelle is one of those people who thrive on others pain. She is selfish and stuck up (she called HERSELF that). The minute Howie started his attack you could see her in all her glory. I agree that she's made some strategic plays but I could NEVER be behind someone like that to win. I try to remember that people's behavior in the house isn't always indicative to their true personality, but judging by her legal past (and her repeated failure to show up for court dates) I'm afraid the Big Brother Janelle is the same as the "Real Janelle". I'd hate for someone like that to win, even if the game didn't involve money.

08-22-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
In my opinion a person does not deserve to win the game based on the fact that they happen to be nice or have "class". The person that deserves it should be a person who has played a good game and by that I mean held their own, didn't ride the coat tails of others, being able to come up with good strategies, and beating the odds. I think James deserves it hands down because that man has fought really hard for his place in the game and is very strategic. This really isn't a game of morals or fairness that's why there's no rules except physically harming another person or cleaning the toilet with another house mates toothbrush lol.

08-22-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
Hmmmm.....considering he has been evicted twice I really don't see how he used people to do the dirty work. In my opinion he was more used then the people that he alligned with. He was the one that came up with the majority of the strategies,put himself as a target being HOH and not pointing the finger at his teammates to put the plans on someone else all just to get voted off twice and not one person from his alliance with the exception of James to keep him in the house.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
i saw Jen throw the veto medal away instead of giving it to Janie after Janie called her a ##### again.. and applauded.

i started off liking Kaysar... but when he went back on his word to Eric .. I lost some respect..not a lot.. it happens in the game. But then.. when he had the audacity to call Eric a "dirty player" LOL.. and sat there while Howie the moron made fun of Eric's height doing nothing.. I lost total respect for him.

It's one thing to play the game.. but when you set yourself up as being a moral judge.. and ever so holy.. then turn around and do the same things others do (going back on word, lying and so on) .. and allow a rather cruel ridicule of another over something he has no control of.. (how tall he isn't) .. then ya get judged more harshly.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
<<I started off liking Kaysar... but when he went back on his word to Eric ..>>

Eric is the one who broke his word FIRST. Kaysar knew it because Michael was his secret partner. Jennifer is the one who started the story about Michael FIRST. Eric took her story and exagerated it, to the point of the house being in a frenzy for a few days.

When someone has given you his word and then promptly breaks it, you are under NO obligation to continue keeping your word to him.

<<...but when you set yourself up as being a moral judge.. and ever so holy..>>>

This describes Eric, and not Kaysar. Kaysar wanted to play a clean game. He couldn't get everyone to agree with him.

Welcome to the boards, Wildchil. Hey, are you missing a "d"?

08-22-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
<<Eric is the one who broke his word FIRST. Kaysar knew it because Michael was his secret partner. Jennifer is the one who started the story about Michael FIRST. Eric took her story and exagerated it, to the point of the house being in a frenzy for a few days.<<

Hmm.. not sure two wrongs ever make a right.. and i honestly do not remember Eric breaking his word to Kaysar.

The deal with Michael .. he believed the story, didn't exagerate.. just believed .. and reacted in kinda caveman fashion to be sure .. but I honestly don't see a big deal out of that.. He DID apologize. And.. the apology was accepted by Michael.. end of story on that, in my opinion.

<<This describes Eric, and not Kaysar. Kaysar wanted to play a clean game. He couldn't get everyone to agree with him>>

ahh.. so that makes what Kaysar did ok? hmmmmm.. a new kind of "morality" coming into play here.. wow. Again, to me.. you can't set yourself up as a judge of other's morals.. when you're doing the same dang thing they are.. all that whining he did.. yuckkkkkkkkkkkk.. St. Kaysar's halo was more than a little tarnished I think

<<Welcome to the boards, Wildchil. Hey, are you missing a "d">>

Thanks for the welcome.. and no.. no missing "d".. just a missing '

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
Keep your comments about the contestants. Criticizing other posters for "judging" is not permitted here.

08-22-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
<< Keep your comments about the contestants. Criticizing other posters for "judging" is not permitted here.>>

My comments about judging were in regard to the contestants Bebo. My apologies for not making that clear.

Wildcat Bobo 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I did not care for Kaysar"
I really liked Kaysar and thought he was the smartest one there. Aside from the dumbass move of letting Jennifer win the HOH. I can see his reasoning behind it (to show the other team that he was trustworthy, etc., but it was too big a risk to take). As for him and Eric, what I remember is that he said he wouldn't nominate Eric. He kept his word by not nominating Eric.

BTW, Eric may the most annoying HG ever...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •