The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the best player of the remaining HG's?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jwgmm 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the best player of the remaining HG's?"
I missed some of the early episodes, but with what I've seen my vote goes to Rachel. She knows they need James and that James needs them (and she can make James see the logic). She lets Howie and Janelle carry the load of heaping abuse on the Friendship, taking heat away from her. She has a good chance in all the competitions, and since the betrayal of Kaysar she will be a lot less trusting. She is the one player I think realizes that eventually the focus will turn back to breaking up the couples.

Bo is an enigma. Will he try to fly under the radar so low he crashes and burns? Apparently, he can't hold his liquor - big problem.

Ivette can't see past her emotions. That's why she had it in for Kaysar and maintains support for James, which can hurt her with her alliance.

Maggie is target number 2 after Jen. Not because she is that good a player (certainly not that smart) but she seems to have a lot of control over her team.

April, unless she is a great actress, looks like a stiff wind could blow her out of the house. If Howie keeps up the verbal abuse, she might DOR. If not, she will certainly contribute to breaking up her alliance.

Jen, should be gone after tonight - totally her own doing. Maybe she figures a shobiz career awaits her outside - I suppose there's room for another Omarosa.

Howie and Janelle are smarter than they act, but they are playing for revenge right now. That's bad for the Friendship - there is no opponent so dangerous as one who thinks he has nothing to lose - but for their own sakes they need to tone it down.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is the best player of the r... LadyT 08-20-05 1
   RE: Who is the best player of the r... titansmania 08-20-05 2
 This is a Fanatics topic. IceCat 08-20-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Who is the best player of the remaining HG's?"
Without a doubt, James. I think if he takes a non friendship player to the end, he will win. He only needs to keep one around. The friendship will self destruct shortly, especially if Ivette and Beau go up soon. However if I was him, I would put up Howie and Janelle up before Rachel and have the Friendship do the dirty work. Divide and conquer. I think he has a damn good shot at walking away with this

TishyTime

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Who is the best player of the remaining HG's?"
I agree with the James vote, as a "player" hes won 3 POV comps, and now that he is alone...can use himself as a big swing vote, Im telling you if he somehow makes it down to the last 4 or 5, hes too good at the comps and will be in the final....Id love to see James in the final against Ape or Howie...no way they would win that

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
3. "This is a Fanatics topic."
Locking as off topic in the Spoiler Forum.

Please feel free to copy the text of your post over to the Fanatics Forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •