The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howie As HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-07-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howie As HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-05 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-07-05 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Howie showed how gullible he is last night when he put up both James and Sarah for eviction. He was swayed by Maggie and her cronies. He evidently has no mind of his own. Even his pal Rachel agreed that he was mistaken.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howie As HOH TARJUNKIE999 08-07-05 1
   RE: Howie As HOH ARnutz 08-07-05 3
 RE: Howie As HOH cambo 08-07-05 2
 RE: Howie As HOH Aruba 08-07-05 4
 RE: Howie As HOH RonReports 08-07-05 5
   RE: Howie As HOH choochoo 08-07-05 6
   RE: Howie As HOH dwash3 08-07-05 7
       RE: Howie As HOH RonReports 08-07-05 10
           RE: Howie As HOH ARnutz 08-08-05 13
           RE: Howie As HOH Roxxipoxxi 08-08-05 16
   RE: Howie As HOH TARJUNKIE999 08-07-05 8
 RE: Howie As HOH AspenGrove 08-07-05 9
   RE: Howie As HOH powderz 08-07-05 11
 RE: Howie As HOH mrc 08-08-05 12
   RE: Howie As HOH choochoo 08-08-05 14
       RE: Howie As HOH mrc 08-08-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Ya got that right, brother. The show last night brought that out in painful detail. I also heard a lot of "me me me" from Howie last night, as in "you ruined my chances for the final two, blah, blah,blah). Howies looking out for Howie right now, unfortunately his timing is a little off. Too bad Kaysar's final instructions didn't include a Dummies Guide to knocking off Maggies Bunch. We shall see what becomes of this mess.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Howie As HOH"
He didn't even follow Kaysar's instructions. Kaysar told him to backdoor James and put up two of the "fiendship". If Howie had done that, then James wouldn't be able to play for POV. Now, James & Sarah both get to play for POV on Tuesday's show and if one of them wins it, they can get off the block! Totally dumb!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Howie As HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-05 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

His decision goes down as one of the most boneheaded moves in BB history. Right along with when Marcellus was on the block and didn't use the POV to take himself off.

And to think Rachel threw the HOH competition for him...

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Howie As HOH"
OK Folks...the reason Howie was even considered for BB6 and allowed to enter the house was:
A) He is a member of MENSA with an IQ in the top 2% of the USA,
B) He has the strategic genius of a Grandmaster Chess champion,
c) He is an ex-stripper who women (and Beau) would like to look at.

Should anyone be surprised by his nominations?
Oh, the answer to the multiple choice? Anyone who seriously chose A or B should consider applying for the next series. You'll be a shoe-in for BB7! LOL

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Howie As HOH"
I disagree with everyone who posted here. Howie was right to nominate who he nominated. He heard and believed that James tried to cut a deal with the other side. James said that Howie and Rachel should be nominated. Howie did not want to spend one or more weeks pretending to James that he liked James and was allied to James. Even when Rachel later tried to change his mind, Howie had enough honesty and integrity to insist on keeping his word. I admire honesty, which is why I have contempt for Kaysar. Kaysar was evicted with a vote of 7 to 1 the week after he promised to keep Eric safe for one week and then broke his promise. Everyone in the house now knows that Howie's word can be relied on. Many reality show contestants over the years participated on other television shows. If he continues playing as honestly as he has been, Howie will have the reputation for honesty that he earned with this week's nominations.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Well said, but here are a few choice quotes that come to mind:

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

"Nice guys finish Last!"

"Greed is Good!"

"Reality shows are NOT reality"

Sorry, I just don't buy it.

dwash3 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Can I point out that not one person in the house has been honest!!! They all came into the house telling a lie, and when Kaysar called everyone on their "partnerships" Beau & Ivette still tried to act like they did not know each other .... just like April and Jennifer did. So you can take the whole honesty song and dance and throw it out the window.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Howie As HOH"
dwash3, there is no problem with keeping secrets. But when someone makes a promise, the honest thing to do is to keep your word. Kaysar failed that test and Howie passed that test. Kaysar was thrown out of the house so quickly with so overwhelming a vote (7 to 1) that his strategy clearly failed. He leaves this game with the reputation of someone whose promise means nothing.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Howie As HOH"
The vote was 7 to 1 because Kaysar told his team to vote him out. He did it to save Janelle. The 1 vote was from James who didn't want Kaysar to be voted out unanimously.

What about Eric's promise to have the four guys go to the final 4? That's what started this whole ball rolling! Eric was the first to back out of a deal by nominating Michael. Everything else since then has been a direct result of that first move by Eric.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Roxxipoxxi 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Howie As HOH"
What's with all the talk about honesty and morals? News Flash: we are talking about a "reality show".

BTW, this is my first post here...

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Howie As HOH"
I disagree. Honesty can be faked, but I think Howie's stupidity may be "hereditary". LOL

Props to choochoo on the Gordon Gecko quote. Never thought I'd see that on this board. LMAO

AspenGrove 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Howie As HOH"
I agree....he should have talked to Rachel first instead of doing what Maggie wanted. If Eric does come back, they are screwed!

powderz 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Even if Eric doesn't come back they could very well be screwed, unless they are able to win HOH a couple of weeks in a row. They will have lost the advantage of numbers, and it is not likely that whoever is not eliminated will co-operate with the "bad guys" against the "friendship". They will probaly be out for vengence for the elimination of their partner. It is true that James needed to go, just not this week. Hopefully if Kayser comes back he can use his smarts to fix the mess that Howie made.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Actually, Howie could be smarter than we think.

Consider this:

Howie chooses Jennifer to compete for veto.
James chooses Rachel.
Sarah chooses Janelle.

5 of the 6 competing for veto belong on the same team. Jennifer hasn't done anything to warrant even a look as a threat, so 1 of the 5 gets the veto, takes off James, and Howie puts Maggie on the block.

Sarah vs. Maggie.

Maybe James puts enough pressure on Ivette to convince her to vote out Maggie, keeping Sarah safe.

A Nefarious Dice Creation
Yeah, I'm reaching, but it's all I got.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Interesting, but just two problems. Even if Howie checked his rage and took James off the block (which I doubt) and put up Maggie (which he is deathly afraid to do), then his team doesn't have enough votes to evict her. 4-3 (as HOH can't vote, I think). Secondly, Ivette would never cross Maggie (aka Cappie). I think he would be better off bringing April/Jennifer into the Jedi camp first. JMHO

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Howie As HOH"
Your first point is solved by bringing in one of the "Friendship," i.e., Ivette, which gives the Dark Side a 4-3 ad.

Your second point is well taken. I admitted up front that I was reaching.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •