The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do you feel about the twins now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do you feel about the twins now?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

I'm not liking them too much. What's with them expecting everyone to give up their game play and for them not to? Not very fair... I mean, nice try if it'll work out for ya, but since it's not (at least with Nik and Karen)... don't be all annoyed with it. And I just think they are being overly rude and over ego-monger-licious... (ok, I know that's not a word)... about their week's power... we'll see what happens next week. I really hope that Will stays. Even though I really like Marvin, I really LOVE Will! Let's see what happens. I just didn't like watching how the twins were acting at all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... RyrieRae 08-18-04 1
 I STILL LIKE THEM! RealityAddict 08-18-04 2
   RE: I STILL LIKE THEM! motormouth 08-18-04 3
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... rileybbfan 08-18-04 4
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... motormouth 08-18-04 5
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... shabalaba 08-18-04 6
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-19-04 9
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... lynnz05 08-18-04 7
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-19-04 14
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... whoami 08-18-04 8
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... RealityAddict 08-19-04 11
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... rileybbfan 08-19-04 12
           RE: How do you feel about the twins... RealityAddict 08-19-04 13
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-20-04 17
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... sum1smum 08-20-04 19
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-19-04 10
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... Cinnamarie 08-19-04 15
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... Cinnamarie 08-20-04 16
 RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-20-04 18
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... Lasann 08-20-04 20
       RE: How do you feel about the twins... vixie 08-20-04 22
   RE: How do you feel about the twins... motormouth 08-20-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Agreed. After the horsemen broke up and I breathed a sigh of relief and said "good, I like everyone left in the house, so I don't care who wins." Well, that all changed with Tuesday's episode. I'm not liking the twins very much.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
2. "I STILL LIKE THEM!"
I like them both...I think they are "playing" the game well...I don't think they are being rude at all. Actually, I think Marvin's harshness and Will constantly calling them b's is pretty rude. I would change a few things about their strategy, but overall they are my faves!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-18-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I STILL LIKE THEM!"
I don't dislike them at all. I am waiting before I decide who I do or do not like the most until I see more of them. Otherwise, my opinion would change every week.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
I don't like them anymore either, particularly b/c they do the whole, "jesus told me to" etc. especially a. Personally I don't thing jesus is watching BB.

08-18-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

"Personally I don't thing jesus is watching BB."

LMAO! You don't really feel that way do you?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Well, I liked them at first too and was genuinely rooting for them. I did not like the way A got on her power trip and wanted they guys to go beg her or kiss up to her. How soon she forgot what a crybaby she was when she was nominated. Guess she wanted to see a little groveling at her feet which didnt happen

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Yep, I was offended by the whole bit about bringing Jesus into her decision. She should've left that alone when Marvin asked, God'll git you for claimin stuff like that. I really don't think Jesus watches either, Mouthie, I think he has his hands full with the whole war, suffering, hunger, children in pain, and lost souls thing. I mean really!

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
I dont like them at all anymore, at the beginning i was like oh i hope they can both make it in the house together and now im eating my words because i hate the way they are stabbing marvin and will in the back

08-19-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
munch, munch, munch...swallow. Me, too!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
I like the twins and the way they are playing.
Marvin and Will are just being crybabies this week becouse they are not in control of the game or were not let in on what was going to happen.
Every week the HOH talks to everyone and gives the nonminies a chance to tell why they should have the veto used on them. Why is it considered begging this week?
Marvin and Will are being very rude to the twins. Remember ti was Marvin who brought up Jesus and made a big deal about it and A said Ok what ever you want to believe to him becouse he would not let it go and wanted it to be an issue.
The other house guests do not trust the twins and I hope Nat. wins HOH this week.

WHOAMI
It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time.

08-19-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Thank you whoami for pointing out that it was not Adria who brought up Jesus, it was Marvin...he kept on and on and on trying force her to say that Jesus told her to nominate the 2 guys and he wouldn't let her explain herself SO she finally just said for Marvin to think whatever he wanted. Adria did say that her faith (Bible, prayer to Jesus etc.) is WHO SHE IS and cannot be separated from the BB house. So, I would guess that she probably has been seeking guidance through prayer about all of her decisions, probably wanting to make sure she does the right thing and trying to find some sort of comfort. She sure didn't say a psychic told her to do something (like Diane)! Nor did she say Jesus said "ADRIA....YOU MUST NOMINATE THE BLACK GUY...AND THE GAY GUY!" What a crock! Marvin was just trying to bully her and make her look silly in front of the other HGs.

YES, Jesus is watching the BB house b/c he sees EVERYTHING...and cares about EVERYTHING going on in the world!

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
12. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
well jmho but i think the hg may think if 'a' is so big on her faith how can she lie and backstab, that's all. she prob does have a very strong faith, i just think that the bb house is not the place for all that. the game is about lying decieving and schemeing to get to the end, which doesnt' really coninside with being a christian. yes it is "just a game" but if i were in the bb house, i'd think her faith was a crock b/c she is stabbing folks in the back and all. i really liked a in the beginning, but am quickly beginning to dislike her, b/c of her actions like stated above. JMHO that's all.

08-19-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
>well jmho but i think the
>hg may think if 'a'
>is so big on her
>faith how can she lie
>and backstab, that's all.

I hear what you're saying riley...and if that is really all the HGs were saying then I could see where they were coming from...but several of them are only trying to mock her faith b/c they don't understand it. I would definitely feel a struggle between my faith and the deceiving that is needed to play this game. But just b/c a person is a Christian with morals doesn't mean they are a doormat. The HGs will obviously pounce on differences...just look at how quickly Nakomis was on the block b/c she looks different etc. Just my opinion...

08-20-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
17. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Yes, RA, Marvin did bring it up, which is why I said previously that she should've let that alone. I think he was referring to the fact that she has said she seeks Jesus in all that she does. I repeat...I think Jesus (my Lord, to BTW)is more interested in her character AND the whole famine, suffering & lost souls thing than who she puts on the block. The fact that she took the bait and ran with it is what ticked me off.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
I admire someone with a strong faith, Reality...it's how they practice that faith that is in question here. I don't doubt that Adria looked for guidance where she felt she should, and I don't doubt that she feels she received that guidance. From that time onward, however, she acted on her own, and I'm not impressed with her behavior. It's one thing to pray for guidance; it's another to exercise that guidance in a Christianlike manner. I didn't see much of that, I'm sorry to say. She flaunted her power, got angry when others didn't fall into lock-step behind her, and enjoyed having the final say -- revelled in it, maybe. I'm a little rusty, but if I remember my Bible, none of that is behavior that was attributed to Jesus, or any of the good guys.

However, the proof is in the learning. I'm interested in seeing if she's learned humility from the experience. I don't have the livefeeds, but I would be curious to know what's going on. Maybe the path set out for her by powers above is a different one than she's expecting.

08-19-04, 02:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Me no likey Adria anymore...I can't speak for Nat just now. All the reasons cited above and in another thread in Bashers. I think she blew it big time, and deserves to be targeted. IMHO

08-19-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
15. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

I'm still not liking them at all... and love Will and Marvin... thanks for all your posts... I agree and disagree with alot of you... it's nice to open up discussions.

08-20-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
16. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Still not liking the twins... Not at all. I think they let the power get to them... I think they trod over their original alliance, which would have had to be done at a point, but could have been done differently. Yes, it's a game and I think most in there do realize it, it's not about the getting voted out, it's about the timing and the way it was done that I think upset everyone. Don't you think when one makes an alliance (and mistakenly... one so big)... the alliance is to keep it together, getting everyone else out, then start chipping away at the alliance with no hard feelings. Let the chips fall where they may? Anyway... I think that's where the feelings got hurt. Right or wrong. It'll be interesting to see Nat and Adria squirm this week. What I really think is funny is how Adria is saying, "why can't everyone treat Nat as her own person?" Well, if she were voting on her own, it'd be easier... or is this my own opinion?

08-20-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
18. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
And another thing! That whole shovel full about treating them as two people....A, Honey, you won't let the HG's treat you as individuals cuz you don't act as individuals. Frankly, I'd prefer that A leave so we might catch a glimpse of N in her own right. Anyone else?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
Amen, Vixie

08-20-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
BTW Lasann, did I mention that the dog and I both love your name? It sounds sort of Gaelic or exotic in some way...maybe middle earthly. (Arf)
And we both welcome you to the boards, if we've not done so already. (wagging)

08-20-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: How do you feel about the twins now?"
It bugs me too vix, the whole crying over being treated as one. They might as well have been born joined at the head. I would love to see how Nat is alone, also.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •