The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yeah Nik!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yeah Nik!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Nik is so supportive of her friend and alliance... will post more later...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yeah Nik!!! vixie 08-19-04 1
   RE: Yeah Nik!!! motormouth 08-19-04 2
       RE: Yeah Nik!!! Captain_Savem 08-19-04 3
           RE: Yeah Nik!!! Cinnamarie 08-20-04 5
               RE: Yeah Nik!!! Captain_Savem 08-20-04 10
 RE: Yeah Nik!!! Cinnamarie 08-20-04 4
   RE: Yeah Nik!!! nailbone 08-20-04 6
       RE: Yeah Nik!!! vixie 08-20-04 7
           RE: Yeah Nik!!! nailbone 08-20-04 8
   RE: Yeah Nik!!! motormouth 08-20-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
What happened to your post? The topics page says more, and ends in "but we..." Huh? all go round the mulberry bush? will, we will rock you? know what you did last night? What, what??? I can't stand it.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-19-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
I could be wrong (not likely) but I think maybe she realized that this isn't for spoilers. Her original post sorta gives something away.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"

She's a newbie so I'm gonna cut her some slack. I looked (stupid on my part) at this forum right before the HOH comp. and, needless to say, was a little disappointed to find out the Nik had won! Not because I don't like her (I think she rawks!), but because it took the suspense out of it. But I ain't mad....just don't do it again.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

08-20-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
Captain... I'm so terribly sorry. I so know how you are feeling. I'm also watching the Olympics big time and subscribe to the NBC newsletter. Yesterday at work, I was checking my emails and OUCH! They announced that Patterson took gold. First off, I'm thinking to myself... Patterson WHO? LOL (Sorry, but she's no Nadia or Mary Lou --- now I'm waiting to hear from all of you Patterson supporters... ) but I was bummed as well. I'm so sorry I killed the surprise for you, that's why I was feeling so bad. I hope it does help that I felt so bad. No hard feelings?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"

It's all good

And welcome to the Big Brother Boards!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

08-20-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
I'm SOOOOO Sorry! Motor... you soooo got it right. I came online and posted not once but THRICE... and uggh! Stopped dead in my tracks... wishing to GOD there was a DELETE post button... OR EVEN a delete subject button... I will NEVER make that mistake again. I AM very pleased that Nik won HOH though. Obviously I'm very curious who she'll put up and wondering if she'll stick with her vow to never put up Cowboy.. what do you all think? And if there is possibly another 6 finger vote out there, maybe she's the one to think it up?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
Maybe next time, hit the Alert deal and ask the mods to delete the post. You tried to save it by editting, but for whatever reason, once it's on that front page, it stays. Maybe by alerting the mods, they can delete it and it'll be gone for good.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
Hey boner, thanks for that info for me, too. I hadn't thought of that purpose for the alert.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
I hadn't either, until now.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Yeah Nik!!!"
Totally fine Cinnamarie! I kinda liked tellimg my family I knew and they didn't.
Also, it was obvious you tried to fix it. Don't worry about it.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •