The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It is over, finaly."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"It is over, finaly."
Thank God it is over. It was not the best BB show I have seen. It was the worst? At least they were all called to account for what they said and did on the show and it was shown on TV. There was no celabrating, no big rejoiceing or any of that stuff. It ended the way it should have. Maybe CBS will learn from this year and do better next. I realy like BB but this year was not a good one. At least we can rest till next year. I might even send in an application for next year as a joke and see what happens.

WHOAMI
What goes around comes around.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It is over, finaly. Nicegrl99 09-25-03 1
   RE: It is over, finaly. foonerman 09-25-03 2
       RE: It is over, finaly. SteffiGurl 09-25-03 3
           RE: It is over, finaly. foonerman 09-25-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
1. "RE: It is over, finaly."
I agree WHOAMI that I am happy this season has ended. I love this show usually, and I was disappointed that CBS chose the people that they did. In the beginning of the show, it was about choosing people whose characters could possibly conflict and about watching the complexity of human interaction. This complexity shows both the bad AND the good that can come out in people. This season was purely about pretty petty people and showing the dark side of human nature. Arnold Shapiro needs to take some contestant screening lessons from Mark Brunett.

The one point I do not agree with you on, however, is that not everyone was called to account for their actions on air. The jury and former contestants alluded to some of the evil comments that Jun and Allison made, but CBS has still never showed their tirades about Robert and his daughter and Julie did not confront them on their hurtful backstabbing.

I am just glad that no one really congratulated them. The saddest part to see was Allison's comment that everyone in the house was hurt by each other and that they will all walk away from this experience with some hurt and that she and Jun won't keep in touch with most of them. The past seasons have been more about bonding with your housemates, not alienating them.

Just my random thoughts. . .I still look forward to more Big Brothers in the future - I only hope they are better...

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: It is over, finaly."
I agree, overall it was hurtful, shallow, and mean. Watching the last few episodes was like being under a permanent rain cloud. So glad it's over!

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: It is over, finaly."
Speaking of rain, am I crazy or was it raining outside the BB house during the final ceremony?

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: It is over, finaly."
If they were anywhere near LA, it hasn't rained here in a month of Sundays. It was just a dark, gloomy, and depressing finale. Of course, not that I'm bias.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •