URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 296
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It is over, finaly."

Posted by whoami on 09-24-03 at 10:19 PM
Thank God it is over. It was not the best BB show I have seen. It was the worst? At least they were all called to account for what they said and did on the show and it was shown on TV. There was no celabrating, no big rejoiceing or any of that stuff. It ended the way it should have. Maybe CBS will learn from this year and do better next. I realy like BB but this year was not a good one. At least we can rest till next year. I might even send in an application for next year as a joke and see what happens.

WHOAMI
What goes around comes around.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It is over, finaly."
Posted by Nicegrl99 on 09-25-03 at 09:06 AM
I agree WHOAMI that I am happy this season has ended. I love this show usually, and I was disappointed that CBS chose the people that they did. In the beginning of the show, it was about choosing people whose characters could possibly conflict and about watching the complexity of human interaction. This complexity shows both the bad AND the good that can come out in people. This season was purely about pretty petty people and showing the dark side of human nature. Arnold Shapiro needs to take some contestant screening lessons from Mark Brunett.

The one point I do not agree with you on, however, is that not everyone was called to account for their actions on air. The jury and former contestants alluded to some of the evil comments that Jun and Allison made, but CBS has still never showed their tirades about Robert and his daughter and Julie did not confront them on their hurtful backstabbing.

I am just glad that no one really congratulated them. The saddest part to see was Allison's comment that everyone in the house was hurt by each other and that they will all walk away from this experience with some hurt and that she and Jun won't keep in touch with most of them. The past seasons have been more about bonding with your housemates, not alienating them.

Just my random thoughts. . .I still look forward to more Big Brothers in the future - I only hope they are better...

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Posted by foonerman on 09-25-03 at 04:29 PM
I agree, overall it was hurtful, shallow, and mean. Watching the last few episodes was like being under a permanent rain cloud. So glad it's over!

Posted by SteffiGurl on 09-25-03 at 06:37 PM
Speaking of rain, am I crazy or was it raining outside the BB house during the final ceremony?

Posted by foonerman on 09-25-03 at 07:52 PM
If they were anywhere near LA, it hasn't rained here in a month of Sundays. It was just a dark, gloomy, and depressing finale. Of course, not that I'm bias.