The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-05-13, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
An hour before Wednesday's episode aired on the east coast, E! News reported that GinaMarie and Aaryn both got canned from their jobs for racist and gay comments in the House. Obviously none made the telecast, but must have been pretty severe.

1) MCCREA (1) - Still my #1. Even wins(POV) when he wasn't trying to. Handled the first HOH as well as can be expected. As long as Elissa does not win HOH (and probably won't with Andy as her partner) he should be fine, and should get a fair share of MVP votes this week.

2) ELISSA (4) - Sure it was ill-advised to tell McCrea she was MVP, but with the House wanting to tar & feather her for NOT OFFERING the info of being Rachel's sister, I could see where she was between a rock and a hard place. Coming clean about everything won Andy's vote which made the difference. I like her fighting spirit; and if she doesn't win HOH, she'll have to keep swinging in week 2.

3) NICK (7) - A physical threat and smart player who does not seem to be on anyone's radar yet...gotta give him kudos for that. He'll need to be the brains behind the Moving Co. in order for that alliance to go far. If he doesn't go out early I could see him winning the game.

4) AMANDA (8T) - Most entertaining thus far...especially in the DR. From her airline stewardess skit to her assessment of Jessie at a Justin Bieber concert, she'll give me laughs as long as she stays in the House. Wanted to rank her #2, but her make out session with Pizza Boy dropped her a bit.

5) SPENSER (2) - OK, so how many times do you need to tell us you're a Conductor? Enough already. Came up with the Alliance name...not the best, but a heck of a lot better than "Quack Pack." Oldest guy in the House in decent position staying out of harm's way.

6) HOWARD (3) - A couple light episodes for him but safe within the alliance of the Moving Co. for now. Has been avoiding the drama thus far, but will need to be more proactive to move up the list.

7) HELEN (5) - What in the world was all that wailing for??? A bottle of wine? Being bothered by HGs acting like A-holes? Geez...what's going to happen when she starts missing her family? If she doesn't get tougher they'll eat her alive...and not to mention drop down my list.

8) ANDY (6) - Hasn't done anything to tick me off--because he hasn't done much of anything period. In a season billed as anti-floaters he could be doomed. I see him as Jury material.

9) CANDICE (8T) - "I'm not going to go into a corner and cry." OH OK, so she'll go into the DR and cry instead?! Oh brother....and her silly "candyland" reference has to go.

10) JUDD (12) - Like Andy, a quintessential floater. I don't see any upward movement for him if he doesn't step up his game soon.

11) JESSIE (14) - She gets a few points for not carrying on hysterically when nominated. In light of what has happened to Aaryn and GinaMarie, perhaps the smartest one of all going into the House "unemployed." Can't lose what you don't have.

12) KAITLIN (8T) - Got to rank her low just for going into heat over Jeremy. Would have moved up my list if her kick to Jeremy's midsection was a little lower--it would have been Cherokee Boy going down like a sack of wheat which would have ranked as my favorite moment of this season thus far.

13) JEREMY (13) - Trying to pull a "Will Kirby" using reverse psychology to bait the entire House against him. It worked for the Dr., but it won't for this jerk. Praying someone will figure out soon he's burning the candle at both ends and we can all watch happily as his flame goes out.

Based of the E! News mentioned at the beginning of this post, these two are obvious cellar dwellers this week:

14) GINAMARIE (16) - Not much of her in the last two episodes following her loud and annoying behavior in the premier, but apparently enough went on for her employer to ax her. If she's booted pre-Jury I'm thinking she'll probably be a no-show at the finale over the embarrassment of how she lost a real job.

15) AARYN (8T) - E! stated she got fired from her modeling agency. Although I doubt she had any major gigs lined up because she listed "College Student" as the occupation on her bio. So perhaps not a major blow other than now having to face the real world as the despicable loser b!tch she truly is.

As a final note relating to the happenings of GinaMaire and Aaryn...let this be a lesson to Reality Show contestants, and the viewers and fans who buy into their crap, that this "OH, that's not REALLY me...I'm just doing/saying that to play the game...I'd never act/say that in real life" YADDA-YADDA-YADDA, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH is nothing but sh!t for the birds.
If I've said it 100 times, I'll say it 101 times..."You are, who you are, who you are."

BOOTED) DAVID (14) - Had to be one of the more challenging exit interviews the Chenbot conducted. You'd probably get more meaningful responses from someone in a coma. And to say one of the reasons he thought he got voted out was because he might be feared as "smart?!" Not only dumb; but delusional. On a positive note, his showmance has a chance to flourish outside of the House now that Aaryn will have a lot more time on her hands.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Round Robin 07-05-13 1
 RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Colonel Zoidberg 07-05-13 2
   RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Round Robin 07-06-13 4
       RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Colonel Zoidberg 07-06-13 8
 RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Snidget 07-05-13 3
   RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Aruba 07-06-13 5
       RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Snidget 07-06-13 6
           RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Aruba 07-06-13 7
               RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Snidget 07-06-13 9
                   RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2 Aruba 07-06-13 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-05-13, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
I hate like hell to hate a girl as pretty as Aaryn, but I have to second your placement of her last on your list. Not only was she involved in Slurgate, but she is so phony I doubt any of the hamsters really trusts her. What a two faced b!tch!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-05-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
Like:
HOWARD - Seems like a pretty good guy, from what I see.

Tolerate:
ELISSA - Out of this crowd, the fact that she's second-best is shameful.

Possible:
AMANDA - Good player, but withholding judgment
JEREMY - Playing too hard, too soon
JESSIE - Annoying as hell.
MCCRAE - Reminds me of my brother. My clueless, socially useless brother. With whom I haven't spoken in two years. Screw that guy.
NICK - Went to Miami of Ohio. As an OU grad, that's strikes one and two.

ANDY - Who?
CANDICE - Except for being nominated, who? Oh yeah, and smile now and then
JUDD - Umm...the Southern guy, right?
HELEN - The mom...from Chicago...whose sole accomplishment is being attacked on a racist basis
KAITLIN - Had to look up her name

Bottom of the barrel:
SPENCER - Ignorant fvckwad.
GINAMARIE - Didn't she learn anything from Paula Deen?
AARYN - Despicable human being.

Good riddance:
DAVID - So long, and thanks for all the stupid.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-06-13, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
My comments on the Colonel's comments:

1. According to what I've read on a couple websites (I forget where), Howard himself said at least one slur himself, and as a minority he oughta know better.

2. Jeremy is an a$$hole who can use a good punch in the mouth that he won't get in the BB house.

3. McCrae is a huge dork, but I like him.

4. Candice & Kaitlin-about as useless as t!ts on a boar pig, and slightly b!tchy too.

5. Spencer-What do you expect out of a backwoods hillbilly hick? I actually like him, but when he's not talking game he's a pretty boring dude.

6. GinaMarie-Stereotypical Brooklynite. I doubt she knew who Paula Deen is, and might have been in sequester already when that deal went public. Hope she's off pre-jury.

7. Aaryn-Gimme a B! Gimme an I! Gimme a T! Gimme a C! Gimme an H! And like GM, she probably never heard of Paula Deen or her slurs either.

8. David-Hasn't got brains enough to get in outta the rain, and it cost him.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-13, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
1. I've heard about Spencer, Aaryn, Ginamarie, and maybe one or two others saying offensive things, but if Howard said anything, neither I nor any sources I can Google are aware of it.

2. Agreed about Jeremy, for now. Also heard he was another who said some offensive things, along with Amanda.

3. McCrae is indeed a huge dork. And I would agree if he didn't seem creepy.

4. If Candice and Kaitlin make the jury, they're going to need a story fast, and failing to smile is not it.

5. "He's a backwoods hillbilly hick" is not an excuse. Besides, if his only non-boring trait is bigotry, then screw him.

6. The Paula Deen stuff broke before they were sequestered. She had to be vaguely aware of it. So yes, she's a pinhead.

7. If Aaryn never heard of Paula Deen's problems, she's an even bigger pinhead than Ginamarie. Which I would believe.

8. I'm pretty sure David's ridden surfboards smarter than him.

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-13, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
Aruba, re David.

Did you see that study where you have to at least a tiny bit competent at something before you can actually even realize you are bad at it?

And if you are really incompetent at something you think you are amazingly good at doing it?

For some reason your comment reminded me of that.

07-06-13, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
Snidget,

No I haven't heard of that study but I guess it's somewhat similar to someone severely senile or in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's and they do not realize they are forgetting simple things.

Although I believe David's issue is not the result of any brain disease or psychological study...it comes down to one word for him--LAZINESS!

Listen, I know everyone is not born with the same intelligence, but there's a little thing called "education" that can prevent anyone (barring a brain disorder) from being a complete idiot moron.

David reminds me of Jeff Spicoli in the movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." At the end of the movie the character played by Judge Reinhold asks him "Why don't you get a job, you need money."
And Spicoli answers, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

07-06-13, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-13 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

I don't think it requires a brain disease or a psychological problem. Just people who are very bad at things like math (either not enough education or just not a numbers person) think they do really well when asked to do math problems.

How much is he is lazy vs how much is he just doesn't have the IQ points needed to know what smart really is, who knows.

Also depending on where he grew up the schools can be so bad that one might think one got an education if one hasn't really had that much exposure to other people and places.

I know kids who did pretty well in some pretty horrible high schools (and somehow did well enough on SAT's to get into college) and it was shocking what they hadn't been taught when I was in college with them. I will say at least the ones that I knew that got into college did catch on they had some remedial work to do and were willing to put in that work or ask for help. I just wonder what the kids in their class that got the same grades or nearly the same grades and just married their sweetheart and started having kids thought about their education level. I suspect if they were attractive enough to get on BB they would probably also be claiming they were smart.

07-06-13, 11:57 AM (EST)
7. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
I can't speak for the general population, but in the case of David...a man with NO ambition to hold a "real" job, wants to hang out on the beach all day, use the world as his personal playground, and continues to live at mommie's house for as long as he can sponge off of her, it's a CLEAR example of sheer laziness.

Although the last sentence in your response post touched upon how a loser can get away with this type of complacency--ATTRACTIVENESS.

During their hammock session, even Aaryn had to question his lack of desire to get a real job and the pitiful state of still living with mommie and daddy. AHHH, but alas, all is overlooked with the sight of his flowing golden hair and his "glistening pecs."

Kinda the same position superficial people take when a very good-looking person will say something that makes no sense or is downright stupid. They will make a polite acknowledgement or even humorously agree with them because they are so attractive. Conversely if an average Joe or Jane would say the SAME EXACT thing, chances are they are ridiculed or scoffed at because they lack that same attractiveness.

What's even more sad is the imbeciles in Production and Casting continue to feed into this inconsistency allowing the shiny happy people to skirt through life on their good looks.
How sad; how pathetic.

07-06-13, 02:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
I would have been interesting to see if he'd stay long enough to have Mommy and Daddy (if there is a Daddy) chime in.

Are they enabling him because they don't want widdle baby to grow up, or are they pushing him to be something more than a pretty face.

I guess it would be different if he seemed to at least have the drive to be a pro surfer but just hadn't made it on the circuit to the point he was self-sufficient.

Unfortunately eye-candy sometimes brings ratings so we will likely always get a certain percentage of good looking idiots on reality TV.

07-06-13, 06:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB15 Love/Loathe List - Week 2"
I would have been interesting to see if he'd stay long enough to have Mommy and Daddy (if there is a Daddy) chime in.

I thought I heard David mention "parents" during one of the episodes which is why I added "Daddy." If he never said "parents" then my bad.

Are they enabling him because they don't want widdle baby to grow up, or are they pushing him to be something more than a pretty face.

If they are "pushing" him then how much longer do they intend to push??? My "Daddy" was old school; and part of my old school upbringing goes something like this:
When your education days are over (regardless of what level of education that may be), it's time to put on your big boy (or big girl) pants and go out and get a REAL job. Yeah, I know...different strokes for different folks. But that's the way this folk was stroked.

I guess it would be different if he seemed to at least have the drive to be a pro surfer but just hadn't made it on the circuit to the point he was self-sufficient.

I have no problem if he wanted to be a pro surfer. Actually I had aspirations of being a pro athlete myself. But amid my aspirations I had something called a "backup plan." And that plan was to go to school and pursue a finance/accounting degree. Through my four years of competing intercollegiate at my University and another two years in semi-pro, I came to the realization that I was not going to reach the next level of pros...so it was time to put the backup plan in action. In other words...I put on my "big boy pants." David has no intention of putting on his pants, thus my criticism.

Unfortunately eye-candy sometimes brings ratings so we will likely always get a certain percentage of good looking idiots on reality TV.

I agree you need a percentage of "eye-candy"...but no need to stockpile the whole season with it. Furthermore I have no problem with good-looking people so long as they have half a brain and do not possess this self-righteous sense of entitlement that they can do and say whatever they wish and feel like they can get away with it because of their attractiveness.

As a final note, IMHO I believe a majority of Reality Show fans would prefer to see (aka ratings) solid proactive players of the game (minus the great looks) compete over the super attractive numbnuts casted for this season. As a matter of fact, the last two reality show seasons were dominated by two such players (Ian-BB14 and Cochran S26) enroute to victory in their respective seasons. And I would say these champions are polar opposite to "eye-candy."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •