The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did I mess something?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-09-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did I mess something?"
On Tuesday America was told to pick some one that Eric is to flatter ALOT. Did I miss this or did they just skip this?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did I mess something? kcgapgirl 08-09-07 1
   RE: Did I mess something? Wacko Jacko 08-10-07 2
 RE: Did I mess something? vince3 08-10-07 3
   RE: Did I mess something? Wacko Jacko 08-10-07 4
 RE: Did I mess something? aquariaqueen 08-10-07 5
   RE: Did I mess something? nailbone 08-10-07 6
       RE: Did I mess something? Shannonh2007 08-12-07 8
           RE: Did I mess something? AZ_Leo 08-12-07 9
           RE: Did I mess something? Snidget 08-12-07 10
   RE: Did I mess something? Shannonh2007 08-12-07 7
 RE: Did I mess something? AngieT 08-15-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcgapgirl Click to send private message to kcgapgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did I mess something?"
Was that just the thing where he told someone he would take them to the final 2?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-10-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did I mess something?"
Nope, there was one after that were he was suppose to flatter someone....it never was aired.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did I mess something?"
I'm thinking one of three things:

1. America gave him a lost cause, especially someone like Dick, and it was either pitiful or very ugly.........

2. The producers figured out that he was gonna survive, and the blowups were much more interesting, and will probably air the attempt on Sunday.....

3. They pulled a Chenbot and just plain forgot.......

08-10-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Did I mess something?"
It had to be EDick. Because really the task was an easy one. Eric even with EDick could've flattered him sarcastically like... EDick you are the king of the house. EDick you are the best player in Big Brother History. EDick everyone in the house wants to be you. Eric would've accomplished the task. But maybe Eric just refused to talk to EDick.

This upcomign taks would be harder especially if America told him to get anyone buit ##### or Daniele nominated.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did I mess something?"
It was supposed to be #####...Eric didn't do this task.......Personally, I wish he wouldn't do any of them anymore and just play his game. This AP is not fair to him or the game.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did I mess something?"
According to CBS, he doesn't have the option to not do the tasks.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did I mess something?"
>According to CBS, he doesn't
>have the option to not
>do the tasks.
>
>
>New sig courtesy of
>Agman!

What happens to him then if he doesn't do it?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-12-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did I mess something?"
What happens to him then if he doesn't do it?

He doesn't get the money if he doesn't complete the intermediate tasks. Apparently, as long as he makes a token effort, he is in compliance. As for the voting, since they don't even bother asking for whom he is voting and all voting goes through the producers there isn't any way he can make his own vote.

A smokeysmom original

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did I mess something?"
Well there are a couple of ways to handle rebellion of America's player.

At minimum I expect there is a clause that says if he quits or tells he loses any additional money he would have won as America's Player.

None of this has been stated, but I would be surprised if there wasn't some "if he quits or tells" clauses to the whole thing. After all one would expect that sooner or later something America would tell him to do would be something he is opposed to as it would be against his interest to do.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did I mess something?"
>It was supposed to be #####...Eric
>didn't do this task.......Personally, I
>wish he wouldn't do any
>of them anymore and just
>play his game. This
>AP is not fair to
>him or the game.
>
>

Completely agreed. They should have just paid a plant to do their fun work.

AngieT 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AngieT Click to send private message to AngieT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did I mess something?"
I thought so also.??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •