The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tamitrail 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamitrail Click to send private message to tamitrail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
I thought for the most part, the show was live. I knew that things were edited and I knew that things were taped and showed later on like HOH games if they continued after the show aired. I understand that there are tons of times when they show us something that already happened.

What I don't get is how when they were talking about America's Player on Thursday, they showed tons of taped things. If the show has already been taped, how is there a live feed of what's going on right now? If the show is live, how were they able to show things like them playing in the backyard and in bathing suits? Did that stuff already happen?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Confused about editing/live fee... Snidget 07-07-07 1
   RE: Confused about editing/live fee... tamitrail 07-07-07 2
       RE: Confused about editing/live fee... Snidget 07-07-07 3
           RE: Confused about editing/live fee... tamitrail 07-07-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
The live feeds are live and run 24/7.

The Showtime After Dark is live.

About the only thing that is live on the CBS shows three times a week is the eviction and HOH competition.

They were in the house for some time before the first show on July 5th. The live feeds did not turn on until after the first episode aired on the West Coast so anything on Thursday's show other than maybe the HOH competition was filmed during the day or two they were in the house before the show started.

Does that make any sense?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-07-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamitrail Click to send private message to tamitrail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
Yes, it does make sense. But then, how does America's Player get directions from us if things have happened already?

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-07 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

I'm thinking that on like Sunday's show we will be given something to vote on.

This will be something he has to do between Sunday's show and Thursday's show. I don't know how many times there will be per week, but we can't tell him to do something in the past.

So we will be voting for him to do in the next couple of days that they can then show on an upcoming episode.

Like who to vote for at the next eviction.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

07-07-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
OK, thanks for answering.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •