URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1231
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"

Posted by tamitrail on 07-07-07 at 06:17 PM
I thought for the most part, the show was live. I knew that things were edited and I knew that things were taped and showed later on like HOH games if they continued after the show aired. I understand that there are tons of times when they show us something that already happened.

What I don't get is how when they were talking about America's Player on Thursday, they showed tons of taped things. If the show has already been taped, how is there a live feed of what's going on right now? If the show is live, how were they able to show things like them playing in the backyard and in bathing suits? Did that stuff already happen?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player"
Posted by Snidget on 07-07-07 at 06:35 PM
The live feeds are live and run 24/7.

The Showtime After Dark is live.

About the only thing that is live on the CBS shows three times a week is the eviction and HOH competition.

They were in the house for some time before the first show on July 5th. The live feeds did not turn on until after the first episode aired on the West Coast so anything on Thursday's show other than maybe the HOH competition was filmed during the day or two they were in the house before the show started.

Does that make any sense?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Posted by tamitrail on 07-07-07 at 06:45 PM
Yes, it does make sense. But then, how does America's Player get directions from us if things have happened already?

Posted by Snidget on 07-07-07 at 07:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-07 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

I'm thinking that on like Sunday's show we will be given something to vote on.

This will be something he has to do between Sunday's show and Thursday's show. I don't know how many times there will be per week, but we can't tell him to do something in the past.

So we will be voting for him to do in the next couple of days that they can then show on an upcoming episode.

Like who to vote for at the next eviction.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Posted by tamitrail on 07-07-07 at 07:28 PM
OK, thanks for answering.