The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

seas781 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
I have 2 questions. Does anyone know what "slop" consists of? It looks something like oatmeal but according to the house guests tastes terrible. The second question is about privacy. I've only started watching the show the past couple of seasons and since there are cameras everywhere, where do the house guests change clothes, use the restroom and shower? Are they able to temporarily block the cameras?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy Snidget 07-26-06 1
 Slop Info. Queene1979 07-26-06 2
   RE: Slop Info. shantheWOman 07-26-06 3
       RE: Slop Info. nailbone 07-27-06 6
       RE: Slop Info. aquariaqueen 07-27-06 7
           RE: Slop Info. syren 07-27-06 12
   RE: Slop Info. Savahnna 07-27-06 8
       RE: Slop Info. Buggy 07-27-06 10
           RE: Slop Info. nazpink 07-27-06 13
 RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy rockdog 07-26-06 4
   RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy vince3 07-26-06 5
       RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy JudyB 07-27-06 9
           RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy Buggy 07-27-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
Given the consistancy I think it isn't just plain oatmeal. It may have protein powder or other things added to make it nutritionally complete.

We see them in the shower and even sitting on the toilet if they are just in there sitting. There really isn't any privacy. I think they get yelled at if they do anything to block the cameras.

Now they don't broadcast a lot of things even on the live feeds so they probably can change in relative peace. Or do it under the covers in the bed for the stuff they don't want anyone to see.

It's a tribe creation!

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
2. "Slop Info. "
I found this on another site, this is what the "Slop" is

"Champion's Choice High Protein Oatmeal

Made with 100% All Natural Oats
High in Protein / Low in Fat

Made of the finest oatmeal source available providing complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber. In addition to receiving the well-documented benefits of oats, each serving is fortified with Pearl-Pro™, our proprietary blend of four proteins which provides 25 grams per serving of the very highest quality protein, containing over 30 grams of protein with milk.

The Pearl-Pro™ contained in Bill Pearl’s Champion’s Choice High Protein Oatmeal has been specifically formulated to provide a superior amino acid profile. Working synergistically with the nutrition contained in our oats, this combination supplies a time-released protein and energy source.

This is the perfect meal for the hi-pro complex-carbohydrate regimens that are serving active people so well.

We have been providing our Bill Pearl’s Champion’s Choice high performance food products to active people of all ages for 30 years.

With an exceptional protein efficiency ratio (P.E.R.) and a satiation schedule of over 204, Bill Pearl’s Champion’s Choice High Protein Oatmeal truly is The Breakfast That Takes You To Lunch™.

* Good Source Of Complex Carbohydrates
* Good Source Of Dietary Fiber
* 25 grams Of Protein
* Heart Healthy
* Low Fat
* Low Sodium
* All Natural

One serving of Bill Pearl’s Champion’s Choice™ High Protein Oatmeal contains 4 grams of soluble fiber when added daily to a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.

The Breakfast That Takes You To Lunch™"

http://www.billpearl.com/product.asp?i=2670

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Slop Info. "
Why does it taste so bad? Last season if they were on the PB and J diet they could also eat condiments. One of them said he would eat toast with like Steak Sauce on it or something. Can't they at least add sugar to make it tolerable?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Slop Info. "
I think we've seen them add stuff to it. Howie was putting some pink stuff in his one day, I think.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Slop Info. "
Yes, they can add condiments, they have sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, etc. He can use steak sauce, ketchup, anything in that range.

CG is even allowed to eat pickles, since technically, it's a condiment.

Peace

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Slop Info. "
I don't think they are allowed to add butter though. Was watching the feeds and one day danielle was like this would be so much better if I could use butter.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Slop Info. "
Wow. Thx for that Queene. I feel a little better about BB....not much.

Yeah...I'm wondering why it tastes so bad myself. I love oatmeal. Wonder if they don't realize the true nutritional value of it. ??

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Slop Info. "
I wonder that myself, since real oatmeal isn't bad.

I wonder if all the vitamins and protein give it a different flavor.

I am sure I wouldn't want to eat oatmeal everyday, for every meal, but they seem to be disgusted my this mixture.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Slop Info. "
I myself don't care for oatmeal, but I don't think I would be all that bent out of shape if I had to eat it. My guess is that it doesn't taste like regular oatmeal, maybe more like baby cereal which isn't yummy. The consistancy of the slop looks to be the big problem. It looks very thick and sticky, which would make it hard to swallow. I think if they put more water in it, it would take care of that problem. Plus, it probably doesn't smell all that pretty. But that's what they get for whinning all that time about a simple pb&j sandwhich.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
What happens if they break the rules and eat something they should not eat?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
From what I've heard, it's automatic nomination......, whether it's the current week or you're automatically on the block for the next week though, I'm not sure......

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
Wow automatic nomination....I was wondering about that myself. Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 2 questions - Slop & Privacy"
They call it a penalty nomination.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •