The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB--a to the ddiction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

steez 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-15-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB--a to the ddiction"
anyone addicted to big brother as much as i am?

i mean i find myself just waiting for the days to go by just to watch the show!!

its weird i never felt this way about tv!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB--a to the ddiction Savahnna 07-15-06 1
   RE: BB--a to the ddiction Reality_Tv_fan_90 07-18-06 2
       RE: BB--a to the ddiction mmsmilie2 07-26-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
1. "RE: BB--a to the ddiction"
Yes. I think I probably am.

I'm not embarrassed about much in life.....but this is a "not so guilty" pleasure that I can't explain to my friends or family.....they just think I'm addicted to wine... ha....

But even when BB life was relatively simple in the first season, they dynamics of very different ppl cohabitating for a few months without outside contact...proved to be very interesting. I find knowing the players from before and getting to see them interact with other players we know...is a bonus.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
2. "RE: BB--a to the ddiction"
I've never been so addicted to show in my life. I've only been watching since season 5, but I have never enjoyed a show so much. When I first saw it i was like this is SO awesome: A show with plenty of bitching, backstabbing, lying, badmouthing, and betraying. Perfect!

mmsmilie2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: BB--a to the ddiction"
I have watched since BB1 and probably will continue to watch them even though it seems the HG have more priveleges(sp) then ever before. I remember how in BB1-maybe 4 they had to earn some of the perks they have now.. like the hot tub, weight room things like that. Its getting way to predictable

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •