The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Sconnie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Sconnie Click to send private message to The%20Sconnie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
So the real competition has started on AI and once that occurs people start chosing favorites, and their least faves. It may still be early but I already feel the judges are giving props to people who don't deserve the praise.

I will start this discussion board off by telling you my feelings on the most overrated person thus far...AMANDA!!

A)She can't sing...There I said it. Ever song sounds the same...really really bad. Her performance on Wednesday was rotten. She was skatting...say what...who does she think she is David from Real World New Orleans (I hope someone in cyber world gets that super funny joke I just made lol)She mumbles, she sounds like she has been smokin 4 packs a day since she was knee high to a grasshopper.

B)Her Personality...or lack there of. She is really boring. She has an ugly attitude. The judges say she is unique and has a great style that can make it in the Music business...doubt it!! I truly don't see anything Special and stand outish, except her skunk striped hair.

I don't mean to hate on her so bad but I really don't get it. I rather watch From Justin to Kelly one million time than see Amanda make it far in this competition.

Who are you hatin on?!?!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-23-08 1
 RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... agman 02-23-08 2
   RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... anotherkim 03-01-08 8
 RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... Reality_Tv_fan_90 02-26-08 3
   RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... nailbone 02-26-08 4
       RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... agman 02-26-08 5
       RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... DonNoir 03-01-08 7
           RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... anotherkim 03-01-08 9
           RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... finallytyping 03-01-08 10
               RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... agman 03-01-08 11
 RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... batts 02-28-08 6
   RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap ... agman 03-01-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Glad to know I'm not the only one who's rubbed the wrong way by Amanda.

I saw her and Joanne head-to-head for the final elimination, thinking, "Hey, maybe they'll both stay," and in all fairness, I was watching it on mute while the wife yakked with her mother, but then they cut to the gorgeous Joanne as Amanda walked back to her seat, and my heart sank as I thought, "I have to listen to that for another week? Gimme back my eye candy and send this no-talent hack packing!"

She sounds like a four-pack-a-day aging male rocker, and she looks like some sort of Gothic whacked-out tramp. Gina Glocksen had more talent in her right pinky than Amanda does in her entire body.

I might give this season one last chance. Maybe. Probably not. Amanda going home would be good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Danny Noriega bugs the sh!t out of me.....I think he's cocky, arrogant and unfortunately will be around for a long time. Yes, I do believe I am in the minority on this one. I wasn't too taken with Amanda either!

A snidget original

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"

Danny is horrible, IMO. I can't believe that people think he is attractive(other than the fact that he looks like a girl with that hair and his skin is nice) or that he would be swoonworthy? He's horrible. Just horrible. Make him go away, puhleeeeeeeeeeze!

Kimmah Says
--I'm beginning to think I'm too old to watch this show.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
I hated Chikezie and Carly Smithson. For the same reason. They were both boring. Chikezie's singing was just average but the performance was BORING. Same with Carly, I barely even paid attention when she sang because I was bored within the first 10 seconds. As Simon says, "It was an average performance, but there was nothing about it that people will remember." I'd rather watch bad singers, than people who are just plain boring.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
I *wanna* like Carly. I liked her in the auditions, and I like her story. But I actually dozed off during her song last week.

Jason C. is my early fave. I haven't picked a fave girl yet. Or I ahould say I haven't narrowed down to just one yet. There are several really good choices right now, especially since eye-candy Amy got voted off.

02-26-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
>I *wanna* like Carly.
>I liked her in the
>auditions, and I like her
>story. But I actually
>dozed off during her song
>last week.

*welcome to my world this year* lol I too am trying as hard as I can to like her but.............

Sculpted by Tribe

DonNoir 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonNoir Click to send private message to DonNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Jayson C a fave? His looks or his voice? Last time I listened to him, I wanted to take the guitar from him and bash his weaved head with it. Which reminds me - ixnay with all the intruments next year. Like I really want to hear your retarded strumming along with your mediocre voices. Let's face it, except perhaps for Cook, nobody has any real talent with his/her instrument (allowable on prime-time anyway) that I've seen so far. Agree??

"Give it to me straight."

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"

agreed.

Kimmah Says
--I hate the dreads...they have got to go. He looks ridiculous grinning like a baby possum underneath all those dreads. Talk about an identity crisis.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Which reminds me - ixnay with all the intruments next year.
Like I really want to hear your retarded strumming along
with your mediocre voices.

Hey, how'd you get out of the BB house?

j/k

"agreed"

03-01-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
*walks over and stands next to Kimma and Finally Typing* "agreed"

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-28-08, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
My favorite girl: Syesha Mercado ... The judges were wrong about her tonight. What a wonderful voice!

My favorite guy: David Archuleto.

Who I'm hatin on??? Amanda Oscarmeyer. It's just painful to watch her wretch up there on stage.
I keep expecting something vile to projectile out of her face when she starts her performance.

03-01-08, 09:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
>Who I'm hatin on??? Amanda Oscarmeyer.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •