URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 805
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"

Posted by The Sconnie on 02-23-08 at 05:13 PM
So the real competition has started on AI and once that occurs people start chosing favorites, and their least faves. It may still be early but I already feel the judges are giving props to people who don't deserve the praise.

I will start this discussion board off by telling you my feelings on the most overrated person thus far...AMANDA!!

A)She can't sing...There I said it. Ever song sounds the same...really really bad. Her performance on Wednesday was rotten. She was skatting...say what...who does she think she is David from Real World New Orleans (I hope someone in cyber world gets that super funny joke I just made lol)She mumbles, she sounds like she has been smokin 4 packs a day since she was knee high to a grasshopper.

B)Her Personality...or lack there of. She is really boring. She has an ugly attitude. The judges say she is unique and has a great style that can make it in the Music business...doubt it!! I truly don't see anything Special and stand outish, except her skunk striped hair.

I don't mean to hate on her so bad but I really don't get it. I rather watch From Justin to Kelly one million time than see Amanda make it far in this competition.

Who are you hatin on?!?!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-23-08 at 08:55 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one who's rubbed the wrong way by Amanda.

I saw her and Joanne head-to-head for the final elimination, thinking, "Hey, maybe they'll both stay," and in all fairness, I was watching it on mute while the wife yakked with her mother, but then they cut to the gorgeous Joanne as Amanda walked back to her seat, and my heart sank as I thought, "I have to listen to that for another week? Gimme back my eye candy and send this no-talent hack packing!"

She sounds like a four-pack-a-day aging male rocker, and she looks like some sort of Gothic whacked-out tramp. Gina Glocksen had more talent in her right pinky than Amanda does in her entire body.

I might give this season one last chance. Maybe. Probably not. Amanda going home would be good.

Posted by agman on 02-23-08 at 10:01 PM
Danny Noriega bugs the sh!t out of me.....I think he's cocky, arrogant and unfortunately will be around for a long time. Yes, I do believe I am in the minority on this one. I wasn't too taken with Amanda either!

A snidget original

Posted by anotherkim on 03-01-08 at 02:20 PM

Danny is horrible, IMO. I can't believe that people think he is attractive(other than the fact that he looks like a girl with that hair and his skin is nice) or that he would be swoonworthy? He's horrible. Just horrible. Make him go away, puhleeeeeeeeeeze!

Kimmah Says
--I'm beginning to think I'm too old to watch this show.

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 02-26-08 at 02:23 PM
I hated Chikezie and Carly Smithson. For the same reason. They were both boring. Chikezie's singing was just average but the performance was BORING. Same with Carly, I barely even paid attention when she sang because I was bored within the first 10 seconds. As Simon says, "It was an average performance, but there was nothing about it that people will remember." I'd rather watch bad singers, than people who are just plain boring.

Posted by nailbone on 02-26-08 at 03:04 PM
I *wanna* like Carly. I liked her in the auditions, and I like her story. But I actually dozed off during her song last week.

Jason C. is my early fave. I haven't picked a fave girl yet. Or I ahould say I haven't narrowed down to just one yet. There are several really good choices right now, especially since eye-candy Amy got voted off.

Posted by agman on 02-26-08 at 03:32 PM
>I *wanna* like Carly.
>I liked her in the
>auditions, and I like her
>story. But I actually
>dozed off during her song
>last week.

*welcome to my world this year* lol I too am trying as hard as I can to like her but.............

Sculpted by Tribe

Posted by DonNoir on 03-01-08 at 02:17 PM
Jayson C a fave? His looks or his voice? Last time I listened to him, I wanted to take the guitar from him and bash his weaved head with it. Which reminds me - ixnay with all the intruments next year. Like I really want to hear your retarded strumming along with your mediocre voices. Let's face it, except perhaps for Cook, nobody has any real talent with his/her instrument (allowable on prime-time anyway) that I've seen so far. Agree??

"Give it to me straight."

Posted by anotherkim on 03-01-08 at 02:21 PM

agreed.

Kimmah Says
--I hate the dreads...they have got to go. He looks ridiculous grinning like a baby possum underneath all those dreads. Talk about an identity crisis.

Posted by finallytyping on 03-01-08 at 09:29 PM
Which reminds me - ixnay with all the intruments next year.
Like I really want to hear your retarded strumming along
with your mediocre voices.

Hey, how'd you get out of the BB house?

j/k

"agreed"

Posted by agman on 03-01-08 at 09:50 PM
*walks over and stands next to Kimma and Finally Typing* "agreed"

Posted by batts on 02-28-08 at 06:13 AM
My favorite girl: Syesha Mercado ... The judges were wrong about her tonight. What a wonderful voice!

My favorite guy: David Archuleto.

Who I'm hatin on??? Amanda Oscarmeyer. It's just painful to watch her wretch up there on stage.
I keep expecting something vile to projectile out of her face when she starts her performance.

Posted by agman on 03-01-08 at 09:52 PM
>Who I'm hatin on??? Amanda Oscarmeyer.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!