The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"whats up w/ Ruben"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nikkiwood 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkiwood Click to send private message to nikkiwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"whats up w/ Ruben"
Anyone know when Ruben is coming out w/ new cd or going on tour or anything? He is such a talented singer, I would love to see him in concert,but can't find anything on a tour. B.T.W. I went to AI on tour in my area (this season) and it is highly recomended for fans. GREAT show!!!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: whats up w/ Ruben Snidget 08-25-05 1
 RE: whats up w/ Ruben irishrose 08-30-05 2
   RE: whats up w/ Ruben LisaPles 08-04-06 3
 RE: whats up w/ Ruben BOYmeetsREALITY 08-04-06 4
   RE: whats up w/ Ruben geekboy 08-04-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: whats up w/ Ruben"
Found a few articles on google.com

Looks like this fall there may be a third album

http://www.billboard.com/bb/search/article_display.jsp?schema=&vnu_content_id=1000922062

But most of the articles about it were written in May, 2005 so I'm not sure if it is on schedule.

A Syren Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: whats up w/ Ruben"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

I know that a while back he was supposed to coming to the Boston area but I forget where it was. One of the smaller venues I know for sure because I was thinking that with it being the only area preformance it would be someplace bigger. I checked his website and there was nothing listed on apperances(sp?)he would be making.

Edited because I just checked ticketmaster. Ruben will be in Atlantic City on Sept 30 and Oct 1

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-04-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: whats up w/ Ruben"
I heard on the radio yesterday that Ruben is going to put out a new CD at the end of September. The new CD will be "R&B" songs, different from the gospel CD he released some time ago.
I Love Ruben!

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-04-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: whats up w/ Ruben"
Hope this helps...I saw this earlier today.

FROM CNN.com:

================================

Aiken and Studdard face off again

NEW YORK (AP) -- Two former "American Idol" rivals -- second-season winner Ruben Studdard and runner-up Clay Aiken -- will battle again when their new albums are released next month.

Aiken's third album, "A Thousand Different Ways," will be in stores September 19. The new CD combines 10 cover versions of well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s with four new songs, RCA Records announced Thursday.

Studdard's "The Return" will be released September 26 on J Records. It follows his 2004 gospel album, "I Need an Angel."

Studdard narrowly beat out Aiken to win the "American Idol" contest in May 2003. Their debut albums -- Aiken's "Measure of a Man" and Studdard's "Soulful" -- were released later that year, with Aiken's CD in stores about two months before Studdard's.

The first track on Studdard's new CD is "The Return of the Velvet Teddy Bear," the 27-year-old singer said earlier this week.

Tracks on Aiken's new disc include Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do (I Do It for You)," Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me" and Elton John's "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word."

"This is an album of love songs, but they are about all different kinds of love. Romantic love, friendship, unconditional love," Aiken said in a statement Thursday.

"Since so many of these songs are covers, it's realistic to say that many of them have been or could be sung a thousand different ways," the 27-year-old singer said.

"A Thousand Different Ways" follows Aiken's 2004 release, "Merry Christmas With Love."

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-04-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: whats up w/ Ruben"
A CD of cover songs? Why, Clay, why?!

I'm quite disappointed. I was looking forward to his 2nd CD, and now ... big deal.

First the horrific new hairdo, now a CD of love song cover versions? Who is managing his career lately? He got off to such a great start, and now it seems as if he's totally lost that focus.

Just my $0.02.

geekboy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •