The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade dances off to the psych ward"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade dances off to the psych ward"
Jade was brought down! Her insistence that she is the most wonderful model (person) on the earth was annoying all the way along, but when she was packing up to go home, she seemed delusional. Like she won't accept any form of reality that tells her she isn't perfect/the best/. Her poem was obnoxious-- major sour grapes! The sight of her dancing down the hall was alarming. Was she laughing or crying? Just how is this gal going to settle back into real life? I think she will be even more consumed by narcissism and bitterness. And perfectly willing to be mean to anyone who dares to get in her way.
I think the show used her for drama, and delighted in pushing her into being even more crazy/defensive than she was at the start.

They took away her hair, and gave her a nasty blonde look which was not attractive with her skin tone. At the end, her hair was beyond ugly-- pasted down, peroxided, roots showing. Yuck!! I think they did it to demean her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... prosecutor 05-18-06 1
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... eire_heart74 05-18-06 2
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... reealiteefan 05-18-06 3
   RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... nazpink 05-18-06 4
       RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... reealiteefan 05-18-06 6
   RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... dml3553 05-18-06 8
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... maybaybee 05-18-06 5
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... Biffster 05-18-06 7
   RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... dml3553 05-18-06 9
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... Corta 05-19-06 10
 RE: Jade dances off to the psych wa... beyonce2929 05-19-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"

>The sight of her dancing down the
>hall was alarming. Was she
>laughing or crying?

I didn't think it was alarming I thought
it was a hoot. And she was laughing.She
was probably laughing because they
gave her so much air time for her departure.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
Yeah Jade was nuts but she made great tv. Excuse after excuse because nothing was ever her fault. That was priceless!

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
I wonder if Jade is dyslexic or she just can't read. That commerical for Cover Girl that she tried to fake was a joke. She had that script for the same length of time as Joanie and Danielle, yet it seems Jade hadn't read a word of it. Even when she was given cue cards, she couldn't read them verbatim to save her life. On a real commerical shoot, I bet she would have been fired on the spot.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
I wondered that too. You know it seems in the past seasons (the recent ones) that the girls all seem to have difficulty with their reading. How many times on Naima's season did the girls mistake magenta for magneta...lol.

The way I see it is you can leave a competition crying and whinning all the way or you can say well it was fun and keep your head high. I didn't have an issue with the way Jade left. I thought it was a bit ridiculous of Tyra and Twiggy to roll their eyes at Jade when she bowed to them....hello Furonda went out with a little number herself so what's the big deal, it wasn't an offensive jesture or anything.

Jade was definately there for entertainment. I wish she kept her mouth shut more because she really took awesome pics. But then again, based on past contestants commentary, I wonder just how much they mess with the editing to make someone out to be worse than they are. Look at how it appeared that Furonda and Nnenna didn't care for Jade yet low and behold they were a group of three who enjoyed each others company. Then all of a sudden Nnenna went from well liked to barely liked at all by the other girls.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
I think Tyra & Twiggy rolled their eyes during Jade's little goodbye performance because it was just another instance of Jade in her drag-queen persona. Jade was just too fake for any emotion she might have felt to be believed.

More to the point, I wonder what her next move will be? She's lived in Manhattan -- fashion central -- for years and no agency would sign her. Now that she can't even win a crappy reality show, it may be the final confirmation that she's no model. Then again, all publicity is good publicity.

dml3553 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dml3553 Click to send private message to dml3553 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
In Jade's world being illiterate is perfect.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
>Jade was brought down! Her insistence
>that she is the most
>wonderful model (person) on the
>earth was annoying all the
>way along, but when she
>was packing up to go
>home, she seemed delusional.
>Like she won't accept any
>form of reality that tells
>her she isn't perfect/the best/.
>Her poem was obnoxious-- major
>sour grapes! The sight
>of her dancing down the
>hall was alarming. Was she
>laughing or crying? Just how
>is this gal going to
>settle back into real life?
> I think she will

i was so glad when jade left. her as$ is crazy. i loved it when they "snapped" her out of the picture.

>be even more consumed by
>narcissism and bitterness. And perfectly
>willing to be mean to
>anyone who dares to get
>in her way.
>I think the show used her
>for drama, and delighted in
>pushing her into being even
>more crazy/defensive than she was
>at the start.
>
>They took away her hair, and
>gave her a nasty blonde
>look which was not attractive
>with her skin tone. At
>the end, her hair was
>beyond ugly-- pasted down, peroxided,
>roots showing. Yuck!! I think
>they did it to demean
>her.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

Biffster 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Biffster Click to send private message to Biffster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/429d145f_13c1b/bc/My+Documents/for+real.bmp?bfHiRnCB5UBnivLr

Jade was ready to do anything to be America's Next Top Model.

Except work for it.

She's a 26 year old who's been knocking at modeling's door for years and nobody's answered. Now it's clear why. She's got a huge attitude problem. She can't take direction. She's got a diva complex. She thinks, whatever it is, it all someone else's fault.

She'll never be more than a restaurant hostess unless she loses that chip off her shoulder and the defensive attitude, and starts listening at least as much as talking.

She looked 1000 times better after the makeover. Now if she could just figure out how to relax her face and not show how angry she is at the world....

But that would be modeling, and, of course, she already knows how to do that. Better than Twiggy. Better than Tyra. Better than the cardboard cutout they use for the token straight guy.

dml3553 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dml3553 Click to send private message to dml3553 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
With all the attitude Jade has, the best job for her would be a stripper. She can use all that anger towards the men or women who won't allow her to give them a lap dance.

Corta 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corta Click to send private message to Corta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
Jade. Jade. Jade. Okay. First of all what was that ignorant snapping out the door about? I didn't think that was dancing, the way she was making sure that in her getting out the door and dropping things in the hall, the snap never got off beat made me think it was some time of New World excercise. (We already saw her Mom was into that kind of stuff.)Maybe she was chanting, leaving her energy behind, I don't know, something. Jade if you're out there, please tell us what the hell that was! And then she described her "look" as in another "realm". (Interesting choice of words, apparently so is her mind, now lets work on getting her body there too. I'm convinced Jade is an alien replacement!) Now doubt Jade is attractive. She's very exotic, and as she's stated, her look is very different, well to humans, at least, to cats and aliens I'm sure her face is a dime a dozen. She's got issues, she refers to herself in the third person which futher confirms self delusion. But I guarentee you that Jade is the reason I tivo'd the show every week. UPN give her a show! Go Danielle! I knew it was you from the beginning!

beyonce2929 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beyonce2929 Click to send private message to beyonce2929 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jade dances off to the psych ward"
what was jade problem she have so many issues to deal with...i think whoever raised her drop on her head too many times.jade will meet someone and pluck they nerves too many times and that person will beat the heck out of her by then she will figure out not to start pissing people off...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •